Text Leaking Over?

For some reason when I try to make a card, the text leaks out of the card and over the side of it. I use Firefox so I'm unsure if its a browser problem or not. When I try to resize or alter the text, it still just spills off the card and off screen so its unreadable.
Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

Comments

• go to the word where the text starts to leak off, put the insertion point to the left of the word and press Enter, repeat as necessary
  • @Kilrnoid, ignore the advice from @EnvyReaper. What I recommend doing is pressing the space bar a bunch where the text leaks over. This way the text on the card will be shifted but you will not make the text on the webpage janky.
  • @Kilrnoid - @EnvyReaper is right. It happens to all of us, and it's due to a valiant effort to solve what we affectionately call the "Battlefield Conundrum", where often times a big word (usually "battlefield") would drop down to the next line.

What we end up doing now is ending the line that is within the text box (pressing enter to drop to the next line) and manually adjusting as we go in order to keep everything where it needs to be.
  • edited February 2019
    @Corwinnn, WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?! T_T

Look at the difference in the text boxes on the site itself between these two cards. (Just a sec while I find examples)
  • LoL @Ranshi922 - I didn't see your post! I was watching the Hockey game and typing v e r y s l o w l y!
  • Look at the way the text appears on the side.
  • Thank y'all! This has helped me fix the issue, but Im keeping it up so others can see and get the help too
This discussion has been closed.