War of the Spark

Comments

• @Lujikul If he survives I will gladly add a Grixis Ral to my current storyline.
  • iplaypokemongoeveryday I am planning to go to a prerealease.
  • If Nicol Bolas wasnt April Fools the entire game is about to be busted
    Also Niv-Mizzet in rainbow gross. At least both are on mythic not on magic
  • @DoctorFro , What makes you so certain those cards are April Fools cards? Don't get me wrong, I'd be fine with Bolas not being legit, as I dread having smash that thing over and over. I can't find any proof that those are merely Gag cards.
  • edited April 2019
    The biggest thing is that they were spoiled the same day as some other planeswalkers who have been confirmed. Sorin, for example, was spoiled like that and then updated with clearer art. I think it's pretty much legit. NOTE: I think that the Bolas is the real card, I don't think its a joke
  • I just don’t think Wizards is that stupid...
    Nice-Mizzet is just personal preference
    Bolas makes no sense he will get banned in standard immediately and he will cost a ton. We already banned him from our commander play group :)
  • edited April 2019
    I think you're overestimating Bola's power. He's in a set where dodging the "lose the game" clause is fairly easy, he's incredibly color intensive, and though he's strong, if you're playing smart, you can get past his abilities and he should never be able to ult anyways.
  • Funny thing on Ral's Outburst. He states that it's "Time to find the melting point of lazotep" which is what the eternals are made out of. It's one of the main reasons Bolas chose Amonkhet because of the abundance of lazotep
  • @pjbear2005 Not only an abundance, but probably/for now exclusively on Amonkhet.
  • this comment says nothing, but it's number 100.
  • ILHARG IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I really like Tamiyo, but her planeswalker this time is meh. She’ll fit well in my GBU dredge though.
  • she will fit perfectly in my Sultai graveyard deck! Science mom is back!
  • have you all seen the god-eternals yet?
  • edited April 2019
    I'm really confused. Narset has a stained glass, but I just counted and it looks like we've already had 36 planeswalkers spoiled so is Narset not showing up, or like, what's happening? Wizards said 36
    Nevermind I just found out that Tezzeret's a promo thing whoops hahahaha
  • did anyone open the prerelease pack
  • and did anyone go to the prerelease
  • I got 2 prerelease packs, my 2 favorite pulls were Liliana and a foil Narset's Reversal
  • I pulled 2 saheelis, 2 ashioks, and a Ugin. I made a dimir artifact deck.
  • @kandra127 Nice, I got one saheeli and I used it in one of my commander decks
  • I got 1 pack and pulled Roalesk, Apex Hybrid
  • I also got the Wanderer, Gideon Backblade, Teferi, Vivien, Vivien's Arkbow, Ravnica at War, Bioessence Hydra which is a great simic card, and I got God-Pharoahs Statue
  • My 2 promos where Fblthp, the Lost and Jiang Yanggu, Wildcrafter both of them are prerelease
  • I also got a Davriel and 2 Vraskas
  • Wow. My promo was feather. I slotted it into my boros deck. I told my friend, and he kept texting me "Where Feather?"
  • Wut do you mean Feather
This discussion has been closed.