New Sets

Do you guys know any new sets that are going to come out soon, if so please tell. Also tell me what cards you got in the war of the spark packs.

Comments

• Modern Horizons and Commander 2019 come out soon. Then for standard, Core Set 2020 and a unannounced set on a new plane.
  • Also, I haven't had the best of luck with War of the Spark packs, I haven't opened more than the two prerelease packs. The only 2 mythics I got were Liliana (I'm gonna sell that, it's not what I need), and Finale of Revelation.
  • I got 3 different mythics I got the white and black finale cards, I forget what they are called I also got Gideon Blackblade, he is a pretty good card
  • Spoilers have started for Modern Horizons.
    @Corwinnn Squirrels are back!
  • @RedTower - I feel like they never left!
  • @Corwinnn @Red_Tower Wizards had to stop making as many Squirrel cards because they are secretly run by squirrels and once the suspicion arose they had to tone it down.
  • wait wait wait so Wizards of the Coast are squirrels? You mean to tell me they are NOT wizards???? I hope they're Squirrel Wizards
  • At the very least I think we can all agree Mark Rosewater is a Squirrel Wizard. If they ever make an un-card to honor him it will be that.
  • SQUIRRELS ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • @iplaypokemongoeveryday That's clearly the wrong response. *Cough*

SQUIRRELS ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER!

YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Shapeshifter Commander!

Snow Creatures are back!
  • There are predictions and rumours going around that we are finally going to get a Nordic-themed set.

It does make sense when you think about, reintroducing snow permanents in modern masterns would be one hell of a segway into a plane which makes them a core mechanic again.
  • Bear Tribal!

That flavor text tho, its Bambi all over again.
  • @HeroKP I don't remember who said it (Might have been MaRo) but he said after core set 2020, wizards would be making a set he has been trying to get through for decades.
This discussion has been closed.