COLONISERS: Season 3!!! (Colonisers of Krystel)

Comments

• Fiber bundles
  • edited June 2019
    Fibre optics
  • Copper wiring
  • edited June 2019
    House Elta begins to forge itself into a merchant nation!

My main submission:

Some Cards to go with it:

• edited June 2019
    Let me introduce you to Cyni's infrastructure:

The blessed army arrived in Krystel and immediately started to build their big village serving as their capital: Lumen. This city located at the top of a mountain is easy to defend against many enemies and was chosen strategically by Marlone.

The first constructions were the wall of the city but also the tavern of the Hungry Wolf and the church. The first would serve to defend wild boars and other monsters around, the second was to relax the workers with the music of the musician and the last to provide an inker essential to the army.

Then comes the Mereno Forge, the most skilled blacksmith in Cyni's army, and the garrison used to store arms and soldiers, as well as the knights of the church.

But not to mention buildings, agriculture was also developed with lush fields and abundant rivers.

On the Marlone side, the first engineers were investing the island of golems and beginning to build the first village. Unfortunately, a jolt separated the city in two, causing the death of an unhappy man. Nevertheless, Highcastle was created.

Disclaimer: Highcastle is certainly not the right color but I do not judge it and the picture was good.
  • edited June 2019
    @EmolgAn Adding hybrid mana has never been done before, it is either/or when you spend it or when you create it?
  • edited June 2019
    It the same as withe or blue
    Just a mistake when I cretaing the card. And I don't know how to change my card
  • @Derain2

Good, we always need some MÖRCHANTŠ
  • Happy to oblige! :)
  • edited June 2019

The Great Forest Lady Elta came to is the home of all. It protects, feeds and nurtures with its rich wild bounty.
  • I feel like you meant to make it say it “doesn’t untap during your next untap step.”
  • Paperweights
  • The entrance to our grand Chapel holds the enigmatic powers of K'Thrilia, which empowers our divine creations and protecting their sacred Fragments. May this gate withstand the test of time.

• So if people don't submit in time do they just not get expanded?
  • edited June 2019
    @Axnoodle

Here is the ambassador Lady Elta sends you. Feel free to send us one as well.

• YOUR CARDS HAVE BEEN JUDGED, AND THE MAP HAS BEEN REDRAWN

Y'all seemed to be pretty set on that Dusksnare threat, so from now on, he is a CANONICAL FORCE ON KRYSTEL.
  • Also, some of you might have noticed...

THERE HAS BEEN AN ATTACK! But not the violent kind. Yes, the mysterious beasts on ships that arrived to Cyni's holy islands took them not by force, but by philosophy.

@AxNoodle's faction is also religious, yet it preaches a nontheist religion, a religion of piece.

And the denizens of the farthest islands, they have been through a lot. Being imprisoned by golems, then being rescued by a church of holy light, having to then abandon their gods and join their ranks, peace sounded like a good idea.

So now, @EmolgAn has one less island, one more rival, and a justified cause to begin a holy war.
  • And all this sea tomfoolery has awakened a threat. Yes, indeed, *bill wurtz voice* sOmEtHiNg'S aLiVe iN tHe oCeAn.

Something is rising from the depths. From the islands, to the coastline, to the lakes of K'Thrillia, there is an eldritch call. Uhthulc awakens!

As such, your challenge 'till next wednesday is to make a card in preparation to fight this ancient threat. The faction who deals with this least well will be DEVOURED.

That is all.

• @HeroKP why are there ‘lakes of K’Thrilia?’ Do you mean Krystel?
  • @MonkeyPirates2002 Because I needed a way for your faction to have large bodies of water within its borders, so bOoM, you are now lAkE lAnD
  • edited June 2019

Not sure if I worded this card correctly, but I think you guys can get the idea!

Also, Borromean rings are a thing in real life. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borromean_rings
  • edited June 2019

No time for a story this week

• Bumper cars
  • image image

Transformation card! Aggression becoming pacifism.
  • y'all not hurrying tho?

The deadline is in 48 hours

For the moment, I'm cutting 6 players off cleanly, and I wouldn't like to do that
  • edited June 2019
    In House Elta's inner sanctum, three women converge.
    imageimageimage

"A storm?" Asked Lady Elta

"Unlike any we've ever seen. It will tear across the entire plane, and unless we act quickly, it will carry us away with them. We have some time to prepare, but not much," said Dame Almer

"And how do you know this?" Asked Lady Kren.

"The Vastness told me."

"The Leviathan?"

"The Vastness isn't just one Leviathan. They are all connected to each other. Its.... It is tough to explain, but they know that something is rising from the deep. Something ancient and terrible."

"Lady Kren, how fare your evacuations efforts?"

"Many still await rescue my liege."

"Well they will have to wait longer. Recall the fleets, suspend rescue operations and trade for the time being, I want every ship we have in safe harbor."

"Yes, my liege."

"That is a wise percaution my liege," said Dame Almer, "but that is not all I have to say. I have proposal. Or rather Gleffal does."

"Who is Glefal?" Lady Elta asked.

"A part of the vastness. I believe it is the one we captured, but I do not know for sure. It says if others undergo the communion ritual with the vastness, they could allow us access to their... mind network. Together we could devise a ritual designed to repel the harbinger of this terrible storm."

Referenced Cards:

imageimage

New Cards (Entry to come later):

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.