Block Expansion #1 - Theros [Contest] (Edited)

Welcome to the first Block Expansion contest where we visit the block of Theros!

The Block Expansion contests is a series of continuous contests where the purpose is to expand blocks from the past.
In each of these, one block is chosen and it's up to you to create cards that could have in some way been within this block.

After each contest is finished. A new block is chosen either by the last winner who then can also host that contest or by popular vote if the winner does not want to host or choose a block.

Theros
For this first Block Expansion I decided to go with the block I first became familiar to when I joined MTG, Theros.
Theros came out 2012 and was followed by Born of the Gods and Journey to Nyx within that block.
"The plane of Theros is home to brave heroes, rampaging monsters, and a pantheon of powerful gods."

image image image

Keywords of Theros Block
* Heroic
* Bestow
* Devotion
* Monstrosity
* Scry (Nowadays evergreen)
* Inspired
* Tribute
* Constellation
* Strive

Judging
Each card will be judged by the following:
* Flavor of card and artwork
* Creativity
* Balance
* Grammar and spellings

- Max 5 entries per smith
- Up to 2 old cards are allowed
- Try to provide the artist or a source for the artwork
- Each smith that have proved an entry is allowed give a vote for future not already used block. (I recommend you to vote when making your entry.)

Prices
1st place: 4 faves of your choice and the option to host the next Block Expansion with your choice of block or by popular vote.
2nd place: 3 faves of your choice
3rd place: 2 faves of your choice
Honorable mentions: 1 fave of my choice.

Deadline in ten days: 8th of July

Good Luck Smithing!

Still unused blocks
*Guilds of Ravnica
* Dominaria
* Ixalan
* Amonkhet
* Kaladesh
* Shadows over Innistrad
* Battle for Zendikar
* Khans of Tarkir
* Return to Ravnica