WHEN THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE...!

Hey guys, welcome to my 44th contest! It's getting to that time of the year again, where all things spooky come out to scare and/or play, and what better way to get into the spirit of that and create a magic the gathering contest for it? I present to you...

WHEN THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE...!

Your objective? Create cards that go bump in the night! That's right, anything that relates to Spirits, in the supportive or destructive sense, so long as the card has the word Spirit somewhere on the card. (It could be in the name, the subtype, the rules text, the flavor text, etc...)

The catch is, it MUST work with Spirits somehow, even if it is to 'bust' them. See what I did there? Here is an example:

Rules!

1.) You can submit up to 5 cards max.
2.) Only 1 old card can be submitted max. I encourage you to try to create new cards for this contest.
3.) Cards can be of any type.
4.) Cards must use the word Spirit somewhere on the card, be creative.
5.) Please credit the artists of the art you use on your submissions.
6.) Rules subject to change.
7.) No already existing magic the gathering cards/remakes please.
8.) No magic the gathering art that is already on real cards please.
9.) Submissions are due by Friday, October 18th 2019 11:59pm eastern standard time.

Prizes!

3rd place winner will receive 3 favorites, a trophy, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame.

2nd place winner will receive 4 favorites, a trophy, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame.

1st place winner will receive 5 favorites, a trophy, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame.

There may be honorable mentions, depending on the amount of entries. If so, each honorable mention will receive 2 favorites.

Good luck guys, and happy cardsmithing!

- SJ :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.