Cardsmith Tournament {Sign-up Closed}

Hello Everyone!

My idea for the next contest i will be holding is going to be an extensive one. So i will need people to show interest in it first before i go full gear on it.

I am going to host a contest that is similar to a bracket style elimination. This will not include background narration like Pepperoni's "Official Phyrexian Arena Experiment", but i will still be giving groups or pairs of people an objective and whoever creates the best card(s) will move on. And don't be upset if you get eliminated, there will be surprise re-entries by some of the eliminated players.

Each round of the elimination will involve different criteria. Each player would then send me a personal message with their cards. Once i get all entries per group/pair, i will reveal a winner. After every winner i will edit the roster to show who remains in the tournament.

So to begin, this post is for people interested in the Tournament. Please leave a comment below saying you're interested and I will add you to the list. As long as I get enough entrants, i will make a second post to begin the fun!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.