Enter for a chance at a Secret Lair! (Giveaway winner announced.)

edited December 2019 in Off-topic Chat
Hello fellow cardsmiths, myself wanted to do a giveaway for a Secret Lair product and decided to have the community gauge the interest in this prospect.

What do you have to do to enter?

1) State which Secret Lair product you want?
2) State your interest in the product. What you want to use it for!
3) State if you are at least 18 years or older. Required for shipping.
4) Any other information you feel like sharing.

When are these being shipped? Wizards of the Coast said they may ship for some of the Holidays, but aren't certain on exact dates.

What happens if it can't be purchased in time or there are issues in purchasing? Myself will give out other prizes to make up for the lack of ability to give them out.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here!

Secret Lair Products as options:
Link to official Wizards of the Coast store

Bitterblossom Dreams

Eldraine Wonderland

Restless in Peace

Seeing Visions

< explosion sounds >

Kaleidoscope Killers

OMG KITTIES!

Happy Holidays, fellow cardsmiths!

Comments

• 1) State which Secret Lair product you want: Kaleidoscope Killers
    2) State your interest in the product. What you want to use it for! I've got a Reaper King EDH deck that would really like to have that fancy Reaper King in command. Additionally, Sliver Overloard is a personally favorite legendary of mind I don't have a copy of yet and I'd love to build it in EDH.
    3) State if you are at least 18 years or older. Required for shipping. I am at least 18 years old.
    4) Any other information you feel like sharing. The Reaper King that was originally in command of my EDH deck will find a new home in my Blursed Cube, where it can be an upgrade for Atogatog, since it's easier to cast and does more powerful things if a drafter can pull it off.
  • 1) State which Secret Lair product you want: Seeing Visions
    2) State your interest in the product. What you want to use it for! I've got a friend who I wanted to get two of these for the holidays. You know him as @ArinSka. This'll help lower the cost quite a bit!
    3) State if you are at least 18 years or older. Required for shipping. I am not. But you know me! Also, Arin is, if that helps.
    4) Any other information you feel like sharing. To reassure you that Seeing Visions is to give, I could show you in DM, when he said that he wanted it. My parents also monitor my purchases, so them seeing 30 dollars instead of 60 dollars would help...
  • 1): Kaleidoscope Killers

2): I'm trying to figure out how to come out to my family with the least amount of blowback, and doing it with our common bond Magic: The Gathering might help (as well as lots of rainbow nonbinary creatures).

3): Older than 18.

4): Don't worry, I'll be safe :)
  • @murkletins has anyone ever told you that you are a very generous soul? I feel like someone should. I see a surprising number of threads by you offering the possibility of physical prizes. That can't be cheap!

Anyway, onto my info:

State which lair product you want:
    Bitterblossom Dreams. It would be Kaleidescope Killers, but I'm pretty sure I'm already getting that from a friend of mine. (Duplicates never hurt, though ;))

State what you want to use the product for:
    I have a lot of Commander decks that Bitterblossom slots into very easily, I just haven't had the opportunity to ever get a copy.

State if you are at least 18 years old:
    Indeed I am.

Other info:
    Keep on doing what you do, Murkletins.
  • edited December 2019
    :3 ?!

1) Either Kaleidoscope Killers or Restless in Peace (Preference: Kaleidoscope Killers)

2) I just recently started working on some decks. I need a copy of Sliver Overlord for two of them, and it would be awesome to bring to the table. When the store owner is done trying to steal it. Same goes for Life From the Loam. The rest of the cards would get used, once I found a good place >;3

3) Me be 20, though I frequently act like I'm under 18 XD

4) No.

jk. I really want to buy into Secret Lair. Problem is, my parents (mainly my mom) have been hyper-sensitive about anything I purchase. I've had to place a lot of my orders behind my parents backs (even though I'm paying with my own money) and they grimace at spending so much on a card game. So, chances are, I may not be able to get both of the secret lairs I want.
  • @EternalWolf88, I've told them on many occasions that they're too generous... XD
  • edited December 2019
    @Everyone
    Extending the duration until Midnight today to enter, given checking the clock on the official site.

Thank you all for participating, it means a lot! :)
  • (I think I missed this but) I am interested in this, but I have no idea what a secret lair is, so I don't know what I want or anything.
  • edited December 2019
    @Ranshi
    May you get Arinska to enter, so myself know we have permission to ship to them. Thanks!
  • He said he's busy, but that he'd do it before midnight tonight.
  • edited December 2019
    Okily dokily.
  • edited December 2019
    Withdrawn. I'd rather someone else get a prize than me.
  • 1) Kaleidoscope Killers!

2) Reaper King has been in my mind ever since Shadowmoor, and finally acquiring it for my collection would fill me with joy. Sliver Overlord would be an excellent addition for my Sliver hive, and the Ur-Dragon would motivate me to finally build my own dragon EDH deck.

3) Yes, I am over 18 years old.

4) You're the best!
  • Friendly bump, it's getting close to that due date. Only approximately 3 1/2 hours left.
  • 1) State which Secret Lair product you want?
    Bitterblossom Dreams.
    I want to put it into my cube, but I don't have any extra funds for a blinged out blossom right now.
    Yes.
    I don't have Bidoof cards in the cube, they're all real.
  • I kinda want to do this. I just don’t know how safe it is with all the shipping stuff.
  • 1) State which Secret Lair product you want?
    Kaleidoscope Killers

My friends all really want me to play commander with them. I really wanted to play slivers, but I don't have the 30 bucks to shell out for a Sliver Overlord.

Yes.

If I win, I'll give the Ur-Dragon and Reaper King cards to my friends to pass on the love.
  • @shadow123
    It's very safe, myself don't even see your shipping details. But myself understand the concern. Sorry for the delayed response, myself was out eating with my brother.
  • edited December 2019
    Just linking my other giveaway thread in this one since people will want to check in tomorrow to see who won. This way it garners some additional attention! :)
    Link: murkletins - Request sponsorship prizes here! (Group Hug of December, 2019.)

15 minutes left to enter since shadow123 might be interested. Now judging.
  • @murkletins That’s okay! I’ll just pass here, but it was very generous of you to extend this by 15min for me!
  • @KrampisZman @mtgcardsmith
    Secret Lair, Prize Winner: KrampisZman
    You won your first choice of Bitterblossom dreams, the secret lair. Feel free to message mtgcardsmith your shipping details and myself will mention to them to order it tomorrow.

Thank you all for entering, it means a lot!
  • Bump, so cardsmiths see the results.
  • edited December 2019
    Oh, I missed this :( I didn't know what a secret lair was...

Congrats @KrampisZman!
  • @Faiths_Guide I appreciate the sentiment!

@murkletins Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!

This discussion has been closed.