Comments

• From San Jose, CA
    Live near Dallas, TX
    3 YEARS AGO I THINK
    Meandering Towershell
    TBD
    TBD
  • I was born in the Tricounty area of NY
    I live near Nashville. We like making fun of the only people more redneck than us. That is, people who live in Alabama. Lol. No offense Alabama. Take pride instead.
    I started making cards this summer, and have developed skills rapidly.
    My favorite card irl is Counterspell. Love stopping my opponents in their tracks.
    I like a lot of cards, however, my favorite card I didn't make is https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/mesa-unicorn by @TenebrisNemo .
    Favorite cardsmiths: I cannot say. I like a ton of my brethren, however, to judge might annoy one or more of them.
  • Where are you from/Where do you live now: Under the table
    When did you start making cards: Just yesterday, actually.
    Whats's your favorite real card: Atraxa! Keyword soup AND proliferate! Shame it doesn't come with red and double shame Atraxa looks... less than likable. (Are you sure it's an angel?)
    What's your favorite custom card: Well, I just got here... I'm not gonna be biased.
    Who's your favorite card smith other than you: Same
  • I was born in Pennsylvania near Philadelphia(first capital of the US, but not the last), but I now live in the Finger Lakes region of New York(we're sort of sandwiched between the Appalachian Mountains and the Great Lakes)

I started making cards way back in 2015, but I've had a three-year hiatus.

My favorite card is a toss-up between Odric, Master Tactician(Commander of my Commander deck) and Elspeth, Sun's Champion

My favorite custom card, well, I don't really pay enough attention to that stuff to have a definite favorite(I mostly lurk)

I have to say that I have no real favorite cardsmith, and instead I look up to basically everyone else, as I feel I still have far more to learn.
  • edited December 2019
    I'm from (and still live in) Southeast Alaska.
    I started making cards in 2016-ish, but I've had a resurgence in the spring and then this fall.
    My favorite card irl would probably be either Kiora, the Crashing Wave (as my first planeswalker), or Kruphix (who is just a fun card all around) (and the fact that I like those two really cements me as a blue-green player doesn't it).
    My favorite custom card would probably be the Sphinx of Onyx Reach (image) by @JaceBaby24.
    I don't really have a specific cardsmith who I like any more than the rest; I feel like it's more that were all collectively working towards the same goal, which is creating the best cards possible.
  • Kruphix is just good.
  • I'm from England and I live in Scotland.

I started making custom cards in the middle of 2019.

My favourite actual card is Tah-crop Skirmisher. (Go Naga!)

My favourite custom card I made would be probably Brood Disciple.

I don't have a favourite cardsmith, but @Faiths_Guide, @Fantastickill7 and @sorinjace are up there.

• edited February 2020
    I was born in Illinois, and I lived in Indiana for most of my life. As of a year ago I live in Wisconsin.

I started making cards April 23 2019.

My favorite MTG card is Curse of Fool's Wisdom.
    https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=470562

My favorite MTGCS card is... Uh... Do I have to answer this one?

My favorite Cardsmith is @Revan. You've all been very helpful and supportive over the last year, thanks to every Cardsmith that has every faved or commented on my cards.
  • edited February 2020
    Thanks @Fantastickill7, it's very flattering to hear someone say that I'm their favorite smith.

Well...

Born in Ohio, still live here: lived here all my life. Currently enrolled at Otterbein University for Music Performance with a minor in History.

I started making cards in August of 2018.

My favorite MTG card is our Lord and Savior, Nicol Bolas the God Pharaoh.

My favorite MTGCS card is probably Shackled Soul. It took a decent amount of time to create this monstrosity and feed back was very important to its final product.

My Favorite Cardsmith… Jeez. I'm going to have to go with @sorinjace, @Faiths_Guide, and @Ranshi. These guys have all been great smiths, with tons of feed back and just great personalities. But every Cardsmith who has helped me or I have helped has earned my respect.
  • It’s nice to feel appreciated!
  • @ArchieTaylor & @Revan
    Thanks for the @'s fellas.
This discussion has been closed.