Bugs & Updates

1101112131416»

Comments

• Happy Holidays to all mortals and gods! ;)
  • edited December 2019

• Thanks again to the undying work of @Tomigon (https://mtgcardsmith.com/user/Tomigon) set icons are now available to everyone for Theros Beyond Death!
  • Tanks Tomi.
  • You're welcome!
  • Uploads are buggy again. It's been reported!
  • edited March 2020
    Bug Report: If you change a Profile Pic, this happens...

@Corwinnn, @Ian_The_Guru
  • @Ranshi - Stop doing that!
  • Dang... you're right
  • @Corwinnn, how'd you get it back to being the hammer?

@Ian_The_Guru, the profile pic is still not working. When might we be expecting it to be fixed. (I don't think this is high priority by any means, it's just kind of annoying, that it still isn't working.)
  • @Ranshi - I didn't do anything special - Looks like it's being worked on!
  • @Ranshi - Scratch that
  • edited May 2020
    I noticed that the text is a bit different in the text box when I was 'smithing cards. Seems like a different font, and more cramped. Any news on this?

Card
  • Looks like it's been fixed. Darn, I missed the opportunity to make the most wordy card on MTGCS.
  • Not sure if it's the right place, but can we get a feature that substitutes in the card name into the rules text automatically? I sometimes want to change the name of a card, but have to go back and replace all instances of it, which is slightly annoying. What I am hoping for is something like when I type

CARDNAME has first strike as long as it's attacking.

Then when I generate the card, the generator automatically replaces CARDNAME with the actual name of the card.

(To the best of my knowledge, this wouldn't be a big feature to implement, though I'm not sure how it should interact with editing the card later. Regardless, really appreciate all the work you have done to maintain and upgrade the website!) 
  • edited May 2020
    @LyndonF - FAQ's thread at the top of the Forums
  • Man, I missed that amazing @Corwinnn until right now! Shocking!
  • Not sure if this is the right place to mention, but my posts on my cards crediting the artists are now getting automatically flagged as spam.

It says "We have received your request for review", but I didn't send that request, so either it's lying or this is also an automatic process in which case it wouldn't surprise me if they were never seen.
  • I am experiencing a bug where hitting "next" after submitting art for an M15 card redirects to just https://edit, or uploading art anywhere else results in "failed to write to disk". No idea what this means :/
  • @5742Jump - Are you still having an issue?

• @Corwinnn Nope! That was weird.
  • Somebody did something to fix my issue within the past few hours too, my comments are going through now. Thanks v. much. <3
  • This is no doubt a pain for whoever's involved, but I'm again getting the same issue Jump was.

As with the last time it happened to me, I'm unable to sign into my account on other browsers/devices. It doesn't give me an error message or anything, just takes me to the same login screen with none of the fields filled out and nothing else visibly changing.
  • @Yesterday - It may be a maintenance issue. Thanks for the report. I'll pass on the info!