Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• Jesus I am out of the loop on mystery box challenges. @jpastor can I just ask you to let me know if there is anything I missed that I need to make or what not? If not, I'll ask for a mystery box than. :)
  • Your Christmas Mystery Boxes are coming soon. Put your request in if you havent already!
  • @jpastor
    I asked for a quick box... But when I finish it I'll get in line!
  • @jpastor I'll request one, sounds fun!
  • @jpastor
    I shall request one as well.
  • @jpastor Do I already have an unfinished box? If I don’t, can I have a Christmas mystery box?
  • edited December 2019
    For those of you in and out of the loop on Mystery Boxes, let's all get in the same loop. All need-to-know information about this discussion is now online here.

Mystery Boxes
    @twighlight8 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Christmas Gift: Choose any non-premium prize that's been revealed from the Mystery Box Prize list.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a spell that's red that you can Strive - This spell costs more to cast for each target beyond the first. [Optional: with an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard.]

@Fantastickill7 Your quick mystery box contains:
    - A Christmas Gift: Choose any non-premium prize that's been revealed from the Mystery Box Prize list.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that's an Elemental + [subtype] [Optional: with an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard.].

@Ranshi Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature card with Echo using this artwork: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XBXrWy. [Optional: and with an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard.].

@TheWanderer Your quick mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Legendary mono-white creature that costs 8 or more mana [Optional: and with an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard.].

@TenebrisNemo Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with an ability that triggers only if you have a certain number or greater of something in your

@sorinjace I'm not seeing a completion of your last box:
    - 34: Create a Mystery Box prize
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a non-Aura Enchantment.

@shadow123 I'm not seeing a completion of your last box, but I may have missed it:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create an Artifact - Equipment card with an equip cost equal to its mana cost.
    For my Christmas Gift, can I have prize 75? Honestly, I'm curious as to what this looks like.
    Also, I think I fulfilled the optional thing, so I'd like to know what kind of spells Susannah was working on before she disappeared. Other than the ones bout immortality of course. Was she a healer? A necromancer? An abjurer?
  • @twighlight8 75 is a premium prize. Please pick a non-gold prize.
  • @jpastor is that a special kind of premium then? Because like, I have premium.
  • @twilight8 yes premium membership is among the premium prizes on my mystery box prize list.
  • edited December 2019
    @jpastor
    What I meant is: is there any particular reason why I don't have access to premium prizes, since I am after all a premium Cardsmith member?
  • @jpastor thanks for the update! I'll be making an enchantment card for you soon :)
  • @jpastor, do you have a list of the current revealed prizes?
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/blessing-of-humanity
  • edited December 2019
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a non-Aura Enchantment.

I'd like to request for another mystery box challenge @jpastor.
  • "Create a Legendary mono-white creature that costs 8 or more mana."

I'd like another mystery box, please.
  • @jpastor, the prize I'd like to choose is a double prize in my next box.

May I please have a box?
  • @twighlight8 My premium prizes are for everyone. I dont even have premium membership and i give out premium prizes.

@Ranshi
    All need-to-know information about this discussion is now online at https://mystery-boxes.webs.com/
  • @jpastor, I'd like a quick box and to have had prize number 9.
  • @jpastor may I have a box?
  • @jpastor I'll choose prize 62 and for the numbers I'll pick 1, 2, 8, 11, 14, 18, 38, 53, 55, 64.
  • edited December 2019
    @twighlight8 Upon further investigation of Susannah's residence, we found a plentiful amount of bones in her basement. It appears as though she was practicing spells of necromancy. The bones appear to be dug up. After investigating nearby graveyard disturbances, we found a mass grave had been excavated just outside a nearby cemetery. Many bones still lay buried here. A team of forensic investigators came in to examine the site as well as a few historians. This grave site is old. After carbon-dating, we found that Susannah had been excavating bones from a centuries-old mass grave for people who likely died from a plague that swept through the region. With this in mind, investigators returned to Susannah's basement to find out if she had been working to resurrect the dead so that she may find ways to rid them of their disease or find ways to extract it and manufacture a virus. After vigorously searching the basement, the team of investigators stumbled into a secret room. Inside the room was an animate skeleton. It tried to attack, but was struck down by the team. When the dust settled, they found the corpse of Susannah stuffed in the corner, mangled and decapitated. She had a journal nearby with pages torn out...
  • edited December 2019
    @sorinjace Your mystery box contains:
    - 2: Pick a rarity. A random box in the next batch will have the rarity tacked on to their challenge.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create an Enchantment that mentions a color in its ability text [Optional: and has an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard.]

@TheWanderer Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create an Enchantment that mentions a color in its ability text [Optional: and has an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard.]

@Ranshi Your mystery box contains:
    - 24: Make a Monthly Challenge (x2): Make up to two challenges that will tack-on to everyone's challenge for the month of January. When a cardsmith completes either of your challenges, they guarantee themselves a prize in their next box.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create an Artifact that's a candle [Optional:with an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard.]

@Dechujoh64 Your mystery box contains:
    - 29: 2 favorites of my choice + 3 of your choice
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create an Artifact that's a candle [Optional:with an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard.]

@twighlight8 The result of your Christmas gift is prize 2: Pick a rarity. A random box in the next batch will have the rarity tacked on to their challenge.

• @jpastor I choose uncommon.
  • edited December 2019
    @jpastor was there anything in the journal???? And can I have another box please?
  • edited December 2019
    @jpastor, can I have a box?

The challenges will be...

"Make an instant or sorcery with cmc 5 or greater."

and

"Make a creature with cmc 3 or less."

• @jpastor

My broken equipment:
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/reapers-scythe-4

Could I have another mystery box please?
This discussion has been closed.