Avelaide

124»

Comments

• @Jonteman93 - Hi! I've been a bit busy, but I've managed to start reading the story a while ago. I'm still at the beginning, though, but I've enjoyed it so far, and can't wait to continue it. Once I've finished reading the whole material, I'll work on my feedback. And the shared drive for the future chapters sounds good!
  • @TenebrisNemo @Lujikul @Bowler218 @shadow123 and @everyone else who is interested or might want to help me by reading.

Hi again guys!
    It has been a little more than a month now since last I heard from any of you.

How is everything going for you?

Have you made it far into the text, that is if you even begun reading it?
    Do you even want or can continue reading it?

Remember thought that you are not required to read and give me feedback.
    Also there is no hurry, I am and will keep writing at least until this first book is finished.

If any of you haven't received the text but want to have it, send me a personal mail.
  • @Jonteman93 - Hey! I've read the text twice now, and my feedback is close to completion. I'll most likely have it finished in the next few days. When that happens, I'll send it to your email and notify you here.

Sorry for the long delay and absence. Lots of stuff have been happening this past month thanks to my new apartment and new school. But reviewing your material during every chance I've had has been fun. And doing so has relieved stress significantly!
  • @Jonteman93 Life is becoming super stressful for me these past few months. I think I’ll be able to finish reading by the end of April if that’s okay
  • One year has passed, and I have finally found the inspiration I so much needed to begin writing again. 

What I was missing was something I had not experienced since I wrote the pre-work story for my book. 
    Tears. 

This weekend I watched "Your lie in April" and to summarize, it broke me. 
    I can't remember the last time I felt so conflicted with my emotions. 
    I really really recommend Your lie in April if you feel like being a bit emotional. 

I have experienced a lot of stories this year through movies, games and other. Many have been terrible, many have been incredible. Some had incredible writing, story and emotions, other had terrible writing, story and no emotions. 

Your lie in April had so strong emotions and story that I did not care about the quality of writing as much. 
    It made me realize that not all pieces are needed for a work to be so incredible. 

Back to my work. It is no secret that my writing is not anything special, I am an amateur writer after all. What I do believe though is that my story, if given enough care and time, could be something worth telling and the emotions worth experiencing. 
    I just hope that I can with my work make someone cry, like Your lie in April made me cry. 

I hope as many as possible of you want to follow me in this journey again. 
  • Your lie in April is quite the thing, isn't it