Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• @Fantastickill7
    Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that allows you to play exiled cards [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

@Abu_Jafar
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a new Niv-Mizzet card [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

@LyndonF
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a new Niv-Mizzet card [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

@jpastor ;
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that allows you to play exiled cards [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

• @jpastor
    Can I have another box?
  • edited March 2020

Here he is

@jpastor, may i have another box please
  • @jpastor, another box please!
  • edited March 2020
    @jpastor another box please!

Niv-Mizzet Born Wise
  • edited March 2020
    @Fantastickill7
    - A Mystery Challenge: There are only 3 Legendary Archangels in magic. This rare breed of supernatural beings can be extremely powerful. Without going over the top, create a very powerful Legendary Creature that's an Archangel [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

@Abu_Jafar
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with the word plunder in its flavor text [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

@Ranshi
    - 81: Reveal an unrevealed prize from the Mystery Box prize list.
    - A Mystery Challenge:There are only 3 Legendary Archangels in magic. This rare breed of supernatural beings can be extremely powerful. Without going over the top, create a very powerful Legendary Creature that's an Archangel [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

@LyndonF
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with the word plunder in its flavor text [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]
  • @jpastor Can I have a quick box? image
  • Might I have a box again also?

• Well, here it is.

@jpastor, another box please.

•  @jpastor as you requested... may I have another?
  • @jpastor, may I have another box?
    Not my best work, but I hope it nags me the win! :p
  • @jpastor, I’d also like to reveal prize 1.
  • @Fantastickill7
    - 62: Pick a set of 10 prize #'s (up to 1 premium prize can be in your set). You get 1 prize at random from that set.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that's a Slasher [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

@KorandAngels
    - 90: CMB #13: Two Cardsmiths fight (Name any two cardsmiths. They'll both receive a prizeless mystery box with the same mystery challenge. The player who earns the most favorites on their entry will receive a random mystery prize.)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono-green creature that uses counters to stay alive. For example: Lichenthrope or Undergrowth Champion [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

@Abu_Jafar
    - 62: Pick a set of 10 prize #'s (up to 1 premium prize can be in your set). You get 1 prize at random from that set.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a permanent with a static ability that is not currently in standard [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

@spookoops
    - 44: A follow*
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a permanent with a static ability that is not currently in standard [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

@Ranshi
    - 69: A randomly chosen box in the next batch will have a challenge that is to create a card named after you.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that's a Slasher [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

@jpastor
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono-green creature that uses counters to stay alive. For example: Lichenthrope or Undergrowth Champion [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.]

• @jpastor ;- 62: Pick a set of 10 prize #'s (up to 1 premium prize can be in your set). You get 1 prize at random from that set.

I choose these 10 prizes.
    75. The Mystery Box Avatar
    36. Favorites on your two most recently created cards
    82. Reveal an unrevealed prize from the Mystery Box prize list. You get that prize.
    66. 4 favorites of my choice -OR- 2 of your choice
    42. One favorite for every box with a prize in this batch
    32. 1 favorite for every box with a prize this batch
    30. Two favorites of your choice
    15. Two favorites of my choice
    5. Two favorites of my choice -or- one of your choice
    66. 4 favorites of my choice -OR- 2 of your choice
  • @jpastor Can I have another box?

• @jpastor, here you are, may i have another box?

Also my list:  #3
                         #84     Thank you.
  • @jpastor @KorandAngels wait, what, how does a duel work?
  • I don't know.
  • @jpastor, you jumped the gun on saying that @Fantastickill7 won the Archangel match. Take another look that the card. You posted within the same day I did, not giving it the same time his did.
    http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/ryejniel-fallen-archangel
  • @spookoops
    Me and you each get the same mystery challenge, then after a certain amount of time whichever card has the most favs wins and that cards creator gets a prize.
  • @Fantastickill7, roger, thanks for the explain
  • @jpastor, can I have another box?

(I can't wait to see what prize will be named after me!)

• https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/masterminds-plan
    @jpastor Create a blue, non-creature card with a human in the artwork.
    sorry this one took so long.

Another please!
  • edited March 2020
    @Fantastickill7 vs @spookoops
    Courtesy of @KorandAngels, your mystery challenge for your duel: Create a mono-red card that has "Any player (or any opponent) may have" in its rules text. 

@Fantastickill7
    Your random prize from your set of 10 is 42: One favorite for every box with a prize in this batch (1 favorite of your choice). Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono-blue Instant that creates a creature token [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.] (Today is the final day this Optional challenge will be tacked-on.)

@Abu_Jafar

Your random prize from your set of 10 is 68: Gifted Premium. Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Warrior or Mercenary creature that's a Thug named after @Ranshi [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.] (Today is the final day this Optional challenge will be tacked-on.)

@Ranshi
    I can't go back in time and keep checking old entries to see if more favorites have been acquired. As such, the fairest way this process can work is if the count is taken at a random point after which both entries have been submitted. In other words, whenever I can log-on to update the discussion, I'll check to see if both entries are in. Posting quickly may give a slight advantage, but I've seen plenty of victories contrary to this advantage. You may ultimately have the better card in the long run as more exposure brings more favorites, but I don't judge longitudinally. Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono-blue Instant that creates a creature token [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.] (Today is the final day this Optional challenge will be tacked-on.)

@zamshala
    - 72: Reveal an unrevealed prize and name it.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Warrior or Mercenary creature that's a Thug [Optional: that uses drafting within its mechanics.] (Today is the final day this Optional challenge will be tacked-on.)

• Here we are! A thug for Ranshi!

Also, @jpastor, thank you very much for the gifted premium. 
    May I also have another box please?
  • Oi ve, you keep pairing @Fantastickill7 and I up against one another. We might end up enemies by the end of this! XD

@jpastor, can I have another box please?
This discussion has been closed.