A Clerical Heir (Participants = Premium Prizes)

124»

Comments

• I'm sad that not everyone has gotten their entries in @Fallen_Lord_Vulganos @Derain2 @HeroesUnderFire. I will proceed with what has been entered. Just deal with the consequences... 

• So, here we have it. @Shadaar @RayearthIX @Bremtreaty, along with @Derain2 will be advancing to the final round. I wish everyone had actually done an entry, most of you addvanced my default. I really enjoyed each and every entry you all posted. So, thank you for that.

Please stand by for the next phase challenge.
  • So I know for my own sense of self, did you actually like the cards I put forth @spookoops ? XD 
  • @RayearthIX, personally, I enjoy the artwork you put forth, but I'm an artist. My other half on the other hand, likes your theory and mechanics best.
  • Sorry for the delay guys, work has had me indisposed the past couple of days. Will have your challenges posted shortly.
  • @Bremtreaty @RayearthIX @Shadaar @Derain2

Reya has seen the light that one of your sovereignty brings to the realms. But, first you must all prove your worth to her.

Your challenge is to design a Legendary Enchantment "Oath of Reya" card. They must be able to incorporate your colors with Reya's.

For knowledge and inspiration, check out this link: https://hobbylark.com/card-games/best-oath-spells-mtg

You all have until my Monday (4 days) to complete this final challenge.
  • @spookoops - To be sure I understand... The card needs to be called "Oath of Reya" and use White, Red, and our colors (in my case Bant). Does that mean I need all 4 colors on the card? Or if it just has white, does that count as Reya's colors?  
  • Yes, must be "Oath of Reya" and use at least one of her colors.
  • @Bremtreaty @RayearthIX @Shadaar @Derain2

This is the final round y'all, are we gonna respond with anything
  • edited March 2020
    @spookoops Sorry, boss. I'm just having a lot to do in the moments. College stuffs and all.

Okay then, good luck to you and to everyone else too.
  • I'll try to submit something today. I don't really use the website on the weekend. I was having trouble thinking of something last week that made sense for your Planeswalker set in the archtype I'm using, but I'll figure something out. 
  • edited March 2020
    image finding art was difficult haha
  • @spookoops - So... I'm not going to lie. I'm having a lot of problem with this task. I don't know anything about Reya, and therefore have no idea what his oath would be about. Further, all the other oath's have abilities predicated on planeswalkers entering the battlefield or being used... should Reya's be the same? Are there other planeswalkers coming to our plane? 
  • @RayearthIX, have fun, make up the story for Reya, I did for this contest.
  • edited March 2020

Here's my card. I don't love it, but it fits your criteria I believe.;
  • edited March 2020
    I don't understand the new editor at all. I've tried tweaking it to be what the new guidelines show and I either get this tiny image or one that is far too large... I don't get it. 

Edit: and I tried again and got it. It keeps adding more text that isn't in the guidelines (such as alt= and nofollow= and it just gets screwed up. -_-; whatever, it's correct now. 
  • I notice a typo in my card. I can't edit the post here anymore, but I did edit the actual card if you follow the link. 
  • @RayearthIX, @Shadaar, @Bremtreaty, @Derain2 I know this is a a long time coming, but life happens. I am slightly disappointed that only two of you entered the finals... With that being said, I am going to Judge this as it sits.

The winner of "A Clerical Heir" is @Shadaar with;

You will all get the prerequisite awards, if you have anything you want liked, let me know.

This discussion has been closed.