FAQ's and Common Suggestions

Comments

• @Ranshi Sage wisdom
  • edited January 2020
    Withdrawn
  • Can we get an option for white borders?

Can we get an option for no expansion symbol?
  • Just came back after some time. My sets are there. Even shows card quantity... but cards are gone! All of them. Why would that had happen?
  • @Askarel - If you don't log in to your account at least once every six months, you fall victim of the epidemic known as "The Purge". In order to clear space on the server, this plague must run it's course... it's vile and destructive course!
  • edited January 2020
    Withdrawn
  • I don't think I've requested {2/color} mana symbols yet this year so here's my annual request for those.
  • For some reason I want the really, really olde card frames, but that's probably not a common suggestion.
  • I'd also like Purple cards. You don't need a legendary frame or a dual-colour frame, just the mana symbol and the basic frame.
  • The wrap around on text formatting in both small and large text seems to be having problems.
  • @DragonSage - The wraparound text has, unfortunately, always been buggy. In order to get the look you want, you'll have to do some editing and split up your lines.
  • Why has the edit option in the forum been changed to 1 hour and not the normal 1 month? I wanted to edit a challenge comment from yesterday, and no longer can.
  • @spookoops - There will be some changes happening as @Ian_The_Guru ; gets settled in and explores the site. Some may be intentional and others may not be. Just be sure to let us know, both good and bad, how these changes make you feel so anything unintentional can be repaired and we can get feedback on what you like and dislike.
  • I was wondering if this is something that has already been implemented. I noticed that some text-based emoticons get automatically converted to emojis. Is there a way I can turn that off for myself, like is the case with discord?
  • edited March 2020
    I'm here to second the comment about the one-hour edits; the one month was a great amount of time and would love to see it back. It is a bit of an inconvenience to, say, notice a pretty rough typo that skews the intention of something and not being able to just edit it, or sleeping on an idea and getting back up to realize you need to make changes and also not being able to.

On another note, I'm definitely enjoying the new text editor. It's nice to not always have to format with HTML, while still having that option open. It also appears the the new HTML editor is more encompassing of the language and thus enables more customization through it, too   : D
  • Would it be possible to up the limit on the highest generic mana you can set? It's currently at 12. The moment you make it 13 or higher the cost just doesn't show on the card. 

If that didn't make any sense: in the mana cost, if you manually type in {12} then the same mana cost as It That Betrays shows up. If you put in {13} or higher, the generic mana just doesn't show up in the cost.
  • @Daedalus_The_All_Father - Make sure to fill out the survey
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/blog/hello-mtg-cardsmith-community
    I know that's one we're working on
  • I noticed that the button where you can look at recent cards with faves doesn't work. It functions the same as the empty search.
  • @Ranshi - That one is in the hopper... but the Disqus comments are back to normal, so we're definitely heading in the right direction!
  • Excellent!
  • Would double sided cards be a possibility?
  • We have them now, you just need two phones and then you glue the cases together, back to back and BAM

Double sided card!
  • I feel this might be difficult to fix but when I click the button that is supposed to show popular cards, (ones that got liked), it just does a blank search. Also is there a recommended picture size for the profile pictures? Every time I put in a picture it comes up blank.
  • @Abu_Jafar - Those are both issues being worked on
  • can you add old card borders and no expansion symbol and white borders.
  • Can we finally get some proper gold land frames?