The Expanse; or What Happens when you Planes-walk to the Wrong Places (RPG)

Comments

• It appears that the rug is not fully covering the floor.

• Since I wasn't here for all that, I'm guessing I'm still at the fountain.
    Rhogar follows Bayul over to the barrels and takes some fruit compost for the road. (Don't judge.)
    And also, @EnvyReaper, which dot am I?
  • Othello moves the rug to the side
  • @WarriorCatInAhat You are Orange

Othello moves the rug, under it he finds a small key-slot and a note besides it that says "It is located in the fields".

• Is the key the source of magic?

• edited April 2020
    You must figure that out for yourself
  • By the way, if you ever want to know where your current locations are, consult the images I posted previously, they automatically update
  • “Well that seems to easy, better be on guard” Othello then moves to investigate the field.
  • I go over to see what the others are doing. They sound exited.
  • Rhogar notices the comotion and follows the others into the hut.
  • edited April 2020
    Othello walks up to Biren

"Oh, do you need something?" - Biren

"There is a key hidden somewhere in this field, we need it to unlock something we found in the shack." - Othello

"Well, lets do it, though be warned, I think there are beasts in this field"

Meanwhile, back at the Shack

"What is all this?" - Rhogar

"We found a key hole, apparently the key must be in the field, so Othello went to look for it, I stayed back to make sure we didn't miss anything." - Talore

Talore picks up a scent and begins sniffing around the room

"Is there something rotting in your pocket?"  - Talore

Rhogar takes the fruit compost out of his pocket

"Oh, this?  Me and Bayul found some buckets of fruit compost, so I decided to take some for the road." 

Rhogar takes a small bite of it

- Talore

Talore walks out of the shack
  • edited April 2020
    I feel hurt.
    Rhogar shrugs. "Meh. When you're stuck in some crazy, labrynthine alternate dimension, you gotta do what you gotta do."
  • "Did you not think to pack supplies?  Besides, I can smell just how truly awful and decayed that is.  If you aren't vomiting within three hours, your stomach is probably too dead to actually work.  And yes I can hear you.  I have quite keen ears."
  • So as you can clearly see, this is going to be a little light-hearted and meme-y at times.
  • (I picked mine up in the plan to throw it at something later on.)
  • edited April 2020
    "Talore, if some dragons on other planes eat dead human carcasses, then a dragonborn can probably eat fruit compost.
    "And if it really annoys you that much, I guess I'll throw it at our enemies like Bayul."
  • "Carcasses are essentially meat.  Perfectly edible if unallowable by social norms.  However rotting fruit is, well, rotting.  Unless you claim you are part fungi as well, I am going to stick with my original assessment."
    (side not:  the body will usually vomit to protect itself, so even if you can stomach it, you probably will still lose your lunch)
  • @IzItTru

Here is how it works

Every turn you will roll two d10s and try to reach or go over a particular number, every time you do that, you get closer to the location of the key, additionally, there will be beasts in the field that move randomly, if you encounter one, you could:

Try to roll for an attack, make a card, or run away, in this case Biren will help you as well.
  • Guess I'll go help explore?
  • Talore helps explore

Roll two D10s for exploration, the goal is 12.
  • You move one step closer, roll again
  • I have finally gotten around to making the meme

• You move one step closer in the right direction.

You hear shuffling.

You would have to move away from the noise or risk an encounter, what do you do?
  • //I'll risk the encounter, how bad can it b-
    //*gets pounced on*
    //and that is how karma works...
  • But yes, I will risk the encounter
  • initiative(d20 plus dex modifier): 14
  • Roll for movement (I forgot to tell you this, but when I roll for movement I use two D4s and a goal of (-5, move away, 5, move around, +5, move towards)

This discussion has been closed.