What do you think about these cards?

Please tell me what you think about these cards

Comments

• edited May 2020

I know it's a little strong but it's a mythic
  • edited May 2020
    What do you think?

• Two new mechanics in one card!
  • @joemamajoe, I feel like conjured is a little...weak?Not fun?Uniteresting?
  • edited May 2020

I will change it to 4 damage to any target instead.
  • edited May 2020
    you have to precise "it deals 7 damage to target creature or player" because players can't deal damage. Otherwise, way too strong for an nine drop. Blocking and deal 7 damage to a player is... overpowered. Make it 4 is better, I guess
  • i know i should have done that, but thanks
  • edited May 2020
    these ones?

I know it's a little strong and should say "Return a creature you control to it's owners hand for each target chosen." but anything else?
  • The art from the last two cards is from other real mtg cards that already exist, and the same may be true for the first one. Also, in the first card's flavor text, the correct grammar would be 'they're' not 'there'. Other than that, pretty good job!
  • Don't understand Resonnance Wave ability

• That merfolk is already art.
  • @The-DM The vast majority of them are using already-real art. I suspect that the creator just isn't bothered.
  • @joemamajoe what do you type in the searchbar when you find this art? Tip: if it includes MTG, magic, game, fan art, etc... It probably is the reason that you are getting so much MTG art, type something like "elf fantasy art" .
  • This one? Btw i know it's mtg art.

Axela Warrior of the FierceCyber ColossusEnchanting ParchmentSpirit of the Deep Forest
This discussion has been closed.