Recruiting Adventurers!

Comments

• edited May 2020
    [deleted]
  • @LoL_NOOB

That is actual MTG art.

• edited May 2020
    @The-DM oh snap ill fix that soon I followed the link and it sent me to the home page of mtgcardsmith so I tried searching it and found nothing but ill fix it soon. I can't Read the artist so can u type it out plz
  • I absolutely love all of these cards!!! Keep them coming guys!
  • edited May 2020
    @SpellPiper2213 You added the image location where the page URL should be. when you click the image it just takes you to a full size version of the card. I'd love to give it a fave if you could post a separate link to your card!
    Similarly @LordTachanka123 ; Your cards aren't clickable, I'll add a fave if you'll post a separate link to them!
  • @CatFish21sm I actually didn't use MTG Cardsmith to create my saga, since that hasn't been added into the database yet (hopefully the people at the top will do that sometime)
  • @SpellPiper2213 Oh yeah, forgot about that lol. What software do you use if you don't mind me asking I'm curious?
  • @SpellPiper2213, I'm using MTG Design right now. How do you get the saga frame?
  • @The-DM Start making a card, then press the type dropdown bar (with all of the things like creature, planeswalker and so on). One of the options should be "Enchantment Saga".
  • Oh, nevermind.
  • @CatFish21sm new floor tmrw right?
  • Sorry guys something came up, well actually a few things. Working on the results now!  If you want the dirty details, and I mean literally dirty then keep reading. Otherwise skip to my next comment.

So first thing that happened was my dog had puppies. On my belly. I mean literally while I was asleep she crawled up on me and had her first puppy. I'm honestly surprised I didn't wake up immediately but I did wake up to a little puppy crawling around...
    For clarification my dog is super small...

The next thing that happened was a good friend of mine needed me to come pick him up because someone hit his rental car with a horse trailer... Very fun!

Finally I'm currently in the process of destroying my computer with some of the worst viruses released on the internet. Then I'm going to try to dissect said viruses later to see if I can make them even better >;D Wish me luck! Anyway on to the results for this challenge!
  • Ok So there weren't many entries this time around so I'm only going to choose one for the spotlight. I honestly liked all of the entries, but the one I'm choosing was fun and not only called back to the last floor but also addressed the current one.

It was a hard fought battle but our adventurers somehow made it past the terrible beasts of the second floor. Only to find a
    The adventurers realized that their new enemies were not only strong but intelligent. This would perhaps be the most dangerous floor yet!

The theme of this floor is the cyclops, giant, siren, and other similarly intelligent mythical beings. Use your imagination in creating your cards for this floor and again most importantly have fun! If I get time I'll try to participate a little more this week myself!
  • edited May 2020
    @CatFish21sm thanks for the spotlight, congrats on the puppies and good luck with the viruses https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/lucky-survivor
  • Looks like just one submission for this one lol. If anyone needs an extension let me know otherwise I will announce the next floor/stage tomorrow!
  • As for card entries I have a perfect one for the theme!
  • Nice! I'm gonna give a spotlight to both entries for this one. Because this section was pretty difficult. I found it very hard to find art matching this floor.
    image image
  • Time to announce floor 4.
    Our adventurers didn't have too hard a time on the third floor as the residents were actually pretty peaceful. Intelligent creatures tend to not like dying apparently.
    However, unfortunately for our adventurers the whole thing about not licking death doesn't apply to the undead hoard on floor number Four! All of the enemies that they faced prior were just cannon fodder for the undead king that lay wait for them on this floor.
    Will our adventurers survive? Or will they become undead minions following the demands of their new lich king!

Image by: Istrandar from Deviant art. Click to view the actual image.
  • And my first entry for this stage!
  • edited May 2020

• Sorry my images are a bit small and far apart. I am bad at formatting with the new boxes. It's wierd.
  • edited May 2020
This discussion has been closed.