All Bent Up! **Circuit Challenge**

While I'm judging the (in hindsight, not well defined) legendaries without names contest, I decided to post a new one that's a lot more straightforward.

For this your challenge will be to build a card with an already existing mechanic: Hellbent. Present in Dissension, Future Sight, and Modern Horizons, Hellbent is a mechanic that rewards you for playing with no cards in hand, currently exclusively found in red and black. However, that does not mean you have to make your Hellbent card red and/or black. If you think you can make it work in other colors, go for it. For wording assistance, Hellbent's a little something like this:

Hellbent — [Effect], as long as you have no cards in hand.

The rules for the contest are as follows.

1. You may have up to two submissions each.
2. Credit your artist. Artists work really hard to make the things they do, the least you can do is credit them. Any card with an uncredited artist won't be considered.
3. Your card must be made on or after the sixth of May. Cards made before then won't be considered
4. Your card must exist in some form on MTGCS. You can submit an MSE or MTG.design one for aesthetic purposes, but I need to be able to find the card on the MTGCS site. Otherwise, it won't be considered.

As far as rules go, that's pretty much it. You can submit cards of any types and colors (or lack thereof.) This ends on the last day of May, the 31st.

Prizes are standard.
First place: Gets three favorites  one circuit point and a choice of honorable mention.
Second place: Gets two favorites three quarters of a circuit point and a choice of honorable mention.
Third place: Gets a favorite half of a circuit point and a choice of honorable mention.
HMs: Gets a favorite and one quarter of a circuit point.

I do hope you have at least some fun doing this.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.