Intrigue in the Marble Council

Comments

• I will vote B, soon they will either destroy themselves or come around to a more useful purpose.
  • @Fallen_Lord_Vulganos The Kobolds will all be deported to other mining worlds - keep in mind, this isn't an expulsion from the council we are talking about, just an exchanging of leadership on the main mining plane.
  • Are we supposed to take the Xog on their words alone? How do we know they will be better at running the mines than the Kobolds? The Kobolds have centuries of experience in these mines... the Xog? possibly none. Do they have mining experience at all?

I vote (C), to send my investigative team into the mines and see what's what. I will look through the passages of time and come back with a better answer.
  • I, as well, am not going to make a decision with no information. We mine much of our own metal, so we have experience running mines. I would like to send a team to go down to the mines and see if things are currently being run well, and then see what the Xog would seek to improve. Optimally I will be able to do this before the vote is tabled, but if not I vote C so that I can see what's going on and make a more informed decision.
  • Besides, I kinda like kobolds.
  • @Aggroman15 @spookoops

If C does end up winning out, the investigation team will be joint. Of course, you could send private inspectors to see what the situation, but that is a separate political action.
  • Hey @HeroKP, can I vote C now? I know I'm changing my mind, but I forgot to vote in character. Sabin is blue, and would need some information on the subject.
  • @LordTachanka123 Yes! As soon as the votes are counted, there is no takesies-baxksies, but until then, everything can be subject to change.
  • When I get a moment, I'm going to start making my esper furries
  • Never thought that that would be an existent sentence.
  • @HeroKP
    This can still be joined, right?
  • If so, can I join with some Sultai Sea Monsters?
  • @kandra127

Yes! Join any time you want!
  • Ok. Sea monsters coming right up.
  • @HeroKP I actually have a question. Have the Kobolds been running the plane well?
  • I believe that we are sending investigators @Daedalus_The_All_Father

• @HeroKP
    May we make decisions relating pre-existing planes? Namely Ravnica?
  • @LordTachanka123 My understanding of how it's written is that we are just making a decision. I personally don't like making decisions unless I know everything I need to. One such thing is whether the Kobolds are running it well or not since it isn't mentioned.
  • I also think that should be a concern @Daedalus_The_All_Father, sorry for my haste.
  • @Daedalus_The_All_Father Well is relative. The plane has been producing a lot, yes, even when compared to other worlds, but the Xog argue that this is due to the plane naturally being very rich, and that it could produce even more with proper management.

Again, if you would like to know every detail, it makes sense to vote C, and support the creation of an investigations committee.
  • edited June 2020
    @all I think I owe you guys an apology, the details I provided for this so far are... vague. Once I work out a proper rhythm, I should be able to make the scene more detailed.
  • I guess I shouldn't be making enemies to quickly, can I change my vote to C?
  • Not a bad choice @KorandAngels.
    Ugh. Voting in character is hard.
  • @HeroKP, will the druids be voting? Cause if so, could Sabin inquire with them of the subject, and their thoughts on it?
  • @HeroKP
    May we make decisions relating pre-existing planes? Namely Ravnica?
  • In that case, the Avatars of Reconstruction puts forth three options, we vote for C on the basis of not having enough information or two new options. Either put Xog in charge under a probationary period and see if they do better than the Kobolds (before or after waiting via option C) or we keep the Kobolds in charge then set up a sort of shadow government with the Xogs in which they have some semblance of control but make it seem as though the Kobolds are still running things.
  • @LordTachanka123 Sorry, didn’t see your question the first time! I will rule that you can’t, since I don’t want to mess with MTG lore.

@Abu_Jafar yes! You can!
  • Alright I will go for C then.
This discussion has been closed.