An Idea I Didn't Have (Ongoing Challenge)

12346»

Comments

• Apparently, Knight's are underused in tribals. So I will do knights.
  • @The-DM Knights have a huuuuge amount of support, including several Knight commanders and knight lords. They're one of the bests tribes in standard/historic probably. I don't think that counts.
  • @The-DM
    Spd is correct, there are loads of Knight commanders and tribal knight cards. pick something else
  • @Fantastickill7 Dwarves work right? Sry that I'm asking considering this was my challenge suggestion lol.
  • @SteampunkDragon
    Dwarves have only showed up a couple times, namely Kaladesh and Eldrian.
  • edited June 2020
    @TerryTags Whoa! Thats awesome!
  • Oh goodness, I missed last week, whoops. I was on vacation, but I'm back now. :)
  • Oh well.
  • edited June 2020
    Griffins, then.

(Totally random. I am rolling dice.)
  • @Everyone
    There is an update to the rules, you can post up to 3 entries per week now.
  • Note:
    I'm taking a break from this next week, but don't worry, I'll be back for the week after that.
  • edited July 2020
    We get 3 entries? 
    Cool!
    Here's my second for this week, but I couldn't fit the word "Zubera" on the line for the card type. It should read: "Legendary Enchantment - Tribal - Zubera Spirit".

• @TerryTags
    Nice, keep up the good work!
  • edited July 2020
    This one's probably overpowered, but as people keep telling me, I'm bad at nerfing my own cards. LOL [shrug]  So, anyway, we all know Tarmogoyf is already busted, but here's a card to make him and the rest of the Lhurgoyf tribe even more busted!
  • edited July 2020
    Hey, @DrakeGladis
    I made you a CMC 3 group hug Esper commander planeswalker. :smiley:

This guy was a Scornful Æther-Lich but instead of being driven evil, the process of putting his soul into his phylactery actually ignited his dormant planeswalker spark, causing him to be an "archlich" (a good lich? basically?).  He uses his Ethersworn abilities from Alara to help people all over the planes.  In fact, because part of his spark is separate from him in a hidden location (no, it's TOTALLY not his staff, why would you say that?? LOL), he is able to manipulate the spark of other planeswalkers around him ... in a good way.  See below for a new mechanic called "Loyaltybond" (I thought about calling it Sparkassist or Planespartner or something, but I settled on Loyaltybond).  

Here is Zyz, Ætherium Archlich:

Here are more specific oracle details for my new "Planeswalker Assist / Partner / Group Hug" mechanic: Loyaltybond:
    • "When this planeswalker enters the battlefield, choose another player.
    • That player may choose a planeswalker they control to be Loyaltybound with this planeswalker.
    • That planeswalker does NOT need to have the Loyaltybond ability.
    • If that player does choose a planeswalker to be bound to yours, you may each use the available loyalty points from the Loyaltybound planeswalker you each control to pay for the activation of any ability that costs loyalty points on the other player's Loyaltybound planeswalker.
    • Neither of you may add loyalty points to your planeswalkers with the other planeswalker's abilities.
    • Each card may only be loyaltybound to one other card per game, so if either card goes into the graveyard or exile, neither may be loyaltybound with any other cards for the rest of the game."
This discussion has been closed.