A little Story

Hello my friends, as some of you know, I have recently suffered a heartbreak. I know I'm young, but it's true. So, how did I respond? 
I made magic cards.
Yeah, and have decided to write it into a story. So here is where I will keep track of that story. I may or may not actually write what the card meant in real life, but this is mostly me venting.
While this is for me to get my emotions out, I'm an actor, so it will also be for your entertainment. 
Enjoy!

Comments

• There is some wisdom in both cards comments section. Link embedded.
  • edited July 2020
    A song of mine has the lyrics: "It wouldn't hurt if I didn't care ... but I do." Take it from a guy who's about to be a grandpa (meaning, I've been around a while), I can tell you this about heartbreak: the opposite of Love is NOT Hate, it's Apathy.  Meaning, Love and Hate are two sides of a coin called Passion.  Love and Hate are both tied to Caring.  But because you care, it hurts. Being heartbroken can flip that coin pretty quickly from Love to Hate.  I promise things won't hurt as bad if you will journey through your pain to a target point where you can see yourself not caring about that person (or at least not caring as much as you do now).  Like my song says, it wouldn't hurt if you didn't care, but you do.  So work towards that goal!  Not TOTAL apathy, but just ... not caring as much.  That process of stepping away from the love and hate and passion will let you focus on YOU and not the-two-of-you-together, which will reinforce your own self-worth, self-esteem, and self-love.  :smiley:
  • Words of wisdom my friend @TerryTags!
  • edited July 2020
    Remake, thanks to @MTG_Sappy:

This discussion has been closed.