CARDS OF MTGCARDSMITHS 2020!!!!!

Comments

• @shadow123 what?! But drawing is like the best thing ever!
  • @Dizzydude
    He said he was kidding... 
  • Me as a villain:
    @Suicidal_Deity called me a skilled doctor with no bedside manner and @sorinjace said I made an effective "heel turn", so here's me as a villain who controls what people can and can't do.
  • @Ranshi I complement the artist.
  • Jeeze... now I need to make myself a villain...

• edited July 2020
    @DrakeGladis, do you? I did this because multiple people commented on it.

(And for the two contests it could enter.)
  • Wait, you aren't a villain normally?
  • As in the fictional version.
  • I am sometimes...
    Usually it's my playgroup and siblings saying it; it's become a compliment when they call me dastardly.
  • When playing a game, I am villainous, but I like to think that the persona I've created here isn't villanous per se. More like what they're trying to make Venom now. Not exactly a hero, but not exactly a villain. Moreso a neutral party that does what it thinks is best.
  • *coughs*
    Antihero
    *coughs*
  • Antihero has a messy definition.
  • *Cough*
    Villain
    *Cough*
    @Ranshi, you are a true hero.
  • You're sending mixed messages, @LordTachanka123...
  • No, you are a true *Cough*Villain*Cough* Hero @Ranshi.
  • *Sigh*
  • @Ranshi You're a good hero, mate, don't worry. At least, IRL i think you are.
    Ranshi The Burning Blind

• @DrakeGladis
    This is for you:

• *cough*

Sorry, sorry... Hehe
  • edited July 2020
    This is the first card I make for a cardsmith.

@Volos
    If I remember, one of the first cards you liked that I made were fairies and angels. I hope you like. :)
    Edit: You recently made this card that inspired me too. Fairy of the Lotus Fields

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/volos-blessed-by-the-fairies
  • @CassZero THIS IS AWESOME! i love everything about it, and i don't care if it's powerful or weak or whatever. Angels/Fairies are my favorite archtypes, this is really cool of you, Cass. Thanks!
  • Here's a card that I made for cardsmith @Volos, influenced by your last comment here that you like Faeries and Angels:

Volo Prognostic Fae

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/volo-prognostic-fae

Hope you like it, I know it depicts you as a female, but I've had cards like that as well, and besides, its all in fun, and this is a pretty sweet card (least I hope you'll like it. I tried to include all the colors I know faeries are currently represented in so if you wanted to build a tribal deck with faeries, this could be an awesome commander for it.)
  • edited July 2020
    Here is one for cardsmith @CassZero; I made it so that it could be in the same deck as Volos's creature if you search for it or reveal it you can put it onto the battlefield for free because its a Wizard (Volos's creature works for either Faeries or Wizards, your creature Cass, is both a Plant AND a Wizard. I thought this was pretty cool, because there are some cool cards that work with Plants, such as Avenger of Zendikar.) Anyways, I hope you like your card as well. If I'm off the mark, or you prefer something else, please let me know!

Cass Zero Wilds Catalyst

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/cass-zero-wilds-catalyst
  • @sorinjace Thats really awesome! i forgot fairies were pretty much all colors but red. i think i like the card as a female, it fits the fairy theme better. And i think its very kind of you, and Cass, to go and make me a card for of something you'd think i'd like, i feel touched <3
  • This place has shown to be a really good community and i'm glad to have stumbled upon. Cheers to you all! I love y'all!
  • We love you too @Volos! You ever need to talk to anyone, you know you can reach me on the discord or my youtube (my youtube username is Exalted Marauder.) Or you can reach me here. I don't got a facebook. Don't let things get you down. You have friends that care. At least we can try to talk on here! :)
  • @sorinjace I... I don't know what to say. I'm tearing up. Can't type...
  • @shadow123
    I dropped a fave on the card you made for me.  I love it!  I want to build a commander deck around it, and the art is perfect.
  • @DrakeGladis I'm so glad you like it! That makes me super happy!

@everyone Not too many days left in July! Keep up the AMAZING entries!!