I Summon Thee: Ö̴͓̖̫̳̏̎̎̚ṙ̶̭̥͒̈́z̷̨̘̮̝̩̆̐̔͒̀ä̵̗́̌̃͜͝ḃ̴ͅa̴͖̣͉͕̙̽̎͝͠t̵̛͉̲̻͆ͅ

Recently, I made a small set including a small idea: rituals. https://mtgcardsmith.com/user/jaceberlin/sets/55376 that set was a complete failure and got no favorites, but that's not the point. Anyway, for this contest, I want you to make something that can be summoned by rituals, magic, etc...
Extra points if it's NOT a bad creature.
Extra points if it's a VERY bad creature.

Old cards not allowed.
Unset is allowed.
Max of 3 posts.

1st - 5 favs and a follow
2nd - 4 favs and a follow
3rd - 3 favs and a follow

(I will only give the follows if 7+ people join)

Comments

• Cool! I might do this. 

(Rituals does seem like a bad idea.)

• All there is on this thread is multicolor legendaries lol

anyway here’s my entry, Fenris the Unbound. He’s a 3/3 because he could potentially turn a bunch of 1/1’s into 2/2’s, especially since Black and Red both make a lot of tokens.
  • @jaceberlin How do you do that fancy text?
  • edited August 2020
    @shadow123 Just go to this website and copy the Zalgo from there (be warned, it cuts through the character limit like a hot knife through butter!)
    https://lingojam.com/ZalgoText
  • edited August 2020
    {deleted}
  • @LordTachanka123 love the card just think you need to get rid of the wording "this way" and make the a separate lined ability on that card.
  • @RandomFandom I also love this card lol, i think this would be more worth it if your 2/2's had haste otherwise this is just a hard to cast 3/3 with the potential of converting 1/1's into 2/2 or just cycling battlefield enters for a trigger effect. I think haste would make this a nasty card worth the sacrifices. 

• @Grimaldus, i only put the "this way" because I didn't want you getting to cast this from your graveyard for 3
  • I̴̡̧̬̦̻͎͚̗̤̝̭̳͋̊̉̓͝ ̴̛̩̼̱̯͛̈̍̆͗̔͘͝͝ĺ̸̢̨̡̛̯͖̗̰̳̘̦̦̣̹̞̖͑̒̎̌̇̅͑͐̕ō̶̬̬͕̱̠̪̣̣͆̍͛ͅv̴̭͙͙͎͍̥̹̯̺͚̤͕͆̈̎̇̚ͅe̵̡̬̻͍̠͉̘̰̙̤̯̝͔͍̅͗̅̀̍͜͠ ̵̨̧̧̡̛͍̤̥̬͇̝̭̠̪̮̿̇̽̐̈̈́͘͜y̴̧̢͍̞͙̼̮͕͎͉̑̇̓̂̓̕͝ͅớ̴͖͙̬̳̓̆̈́̈́̋̏̌̂̊̈̊͠ͅu̸͚͉͕̣͗͆̾̃̈́́̍̍́͐͑͛̚͝ 
  • W̴̡̰̟̺̭̟̫̳̖̦̯͔̯̯̖̠̦͒̅̌͘͘h̷̹̬̖̯̪͙̭͕͖͇̘͕̯̪̥̣̎͒̏́̓͑̈́͗͆̋̀̈̓͆̚̕͘̚͜͝a̵̹̖̝̱̙̳̤̯͇̻͛̿̆̅̒̊̅̍̓͜ṱ̷̢̧̡̦̹̥͎̼̫̞̪̬̖͇̪̰̹̖́̋̓̔͗̃͌̏͛̾̌'̶̺̭͍̩̠͙͍̯͎̖̮͎͖̞̒̎̿̓͊̒̀s̴̨̖͉̹͇̖̩̫͎̼̦̟͋̋͊̋̍̐̒̾͊̾̌͝ͅ ̴̡̩͓̫̪͖̪̙͓̬̬͑͊̔̓̄͒̽́̕͠ǧ̵̘͙͙̟̟͚̩̰̭̱̱̮̈́́̆̍̄̓͝͝ȏ̵̢̗̞͕͎͖̙̜̮͌͆̐͆͐̔͑͜i̵̤͆̅͌̎͑̂̍͆̈́̄̆̋͝ņ̴͚̦̗̟͍͚̺͕̯͔̫͙̯̹̲͚̍̊͜͜͠g̵̤̣̊̎͂̓̚ ̶̧̝̠̥͓͔̱͈̘̺͙̣̥̫̲̦̤̤̜͂̐̒͆̆͆̂̾̒͊́͠͠ọ̷̟̦̰́̋̒͌̈́̇̐̾̾̍͗̈́͘͝n̷̡̩̣̤͚̩͍̫͍̫̈̋̒͊̓̀̋̏̑͆ ̵͉̜̭͇̇̒̀̉̔̽̃̚͝w̵̨̺̥̥͔̰̥̰̲̲̳͇̖͎̬̙̜̿̽̀͌̐͜i̸̢͍̻͔̦̮̯̥̪̼̪͖̗̪͈͆̋̏̆̀́̓͗̀̉̓̋̄̿͘͜ͅͅt̸̡̧̛͓̭̠͇̳͔̥̙̜̲̘̮̓͑̌̍̅̏̈́̓̊̏̿̃̌͆̇͘͝h̵̟͚̯̣̟͓̣͕̞͒̈̀̿̊̇̔̓̓̉͌́ͅ ̷̛͇́͆̈̉̀̃̍a̴̢̰̯͖͍͈̍̔̒̾̔͌̂̂l̶̦͙̠̞̰̞̐̎͋̓́͐̈͘͝͝ͅl̶̢̰͓̺̱̬̊̆̈́͌̃̆͊͊́̉͂̚ ̴̯̹͓̱͍̼̓̎́͒̒̑͗͘̕̕͝͠t̵̛͖̪͕͕̮͇̳̟͎̟̭̖̝̖̺̟̓͋̽ͅͅḩ̶̧̧̟̯̗̻̟͔̳͙̩̝͓̪̫̠͈̋̈́̔̆̿͝ę̶͕̹͝ͅ ̶̢̡̧̛̛̘͉̩͎̖̞͉̦̞̬̝̪̩̜̦͍̆̈́͛̍̿̀͛̄̾͝͝ç̷̻̎̊͠r̸̢͓̠̟̲͓͍̪͈͈͕̄̊͋̂̄̀̀͌͂͜ͅả̵̪̮̳̦͔̰̙͍̘̝̭̬̔̀̀̏̓̈́̍̏͘͠ͅź̴̨͔͕͑̎̅̆͂̈́͂̕ẏ̶̝̟̙̞̰̹̗̱̼͍̤̝̘̓͜ ̵̨̢̛̮͖̻̘͎̳͂̃̋ͅt̸̟̠̭̯̖̩͙̟͍̻̩̬͈̦̉̃̂̿̿͋͛́̐̀̅̆̽̒͌̃͝ȅ̸̡̪͙͓̖͂̀̋̓͛͗x̸̡̝͈̲͙̖̟̿͜ͅt̵̢̛̛͔̠̥̒̎͑̄̔͌̓̌́̈̎̓̏͗̚?̷̟̔̔͗̾̚
  • @LordTachanka123 ;

I totally get it, the way you have the original text with as an additional cost sac a creature would be fore any time you cast that creature, not just from you hand. I would love to print this sometime in the future.
  • I̷̡͚͇͖͈̺̠̋̎ ̶̛̗̬͓̻̞̐̅̑̓̓͛͂͜f̷̛̱͖̩̭̬̥̭̍̾͜í̸̬̪͉̥̣̔ġ̶̦̉̈͗u̷͓͓̝͓̤̬̞̐̾͐͋͂̑r̸͓͕̣̥̦̒̑e̸͍͍̬͗̽̍̏͂ḑ̷̧̛̗͚͎̗͔̋́̿͗̚͝ͅ ̵̦̃͂̇͒̂͠͝i̶̡̨̻̩͚͒̑̕t̷͔͈̆̔̿̂̀ ̶̛͈̰̭̣̽̊͗̾̃̽͜͝ö̶̟́̀̊́̓͝ú̸̬͚̀͗̓͋͒͘̕t̷̹̱̞̾͊̎̎͒͋͜͠͝!̷̘̺̉̈͋̕!̶̛̟̝͋̑͜
  • @LordTachanka123 What type of text is that?
  • I don't member sadly, but I think it's fancy text?
  • We need more posts. I have not abandoned this.
  • edited August 2020

• edited August 2020
    I'll end it 1 day after the next post  
  • edited August 2020
    Deleted
  • c̵̢͇̫̝̚ơ̴̲͓̊m̶̪̾̑͊̄m̵̕ͅi̵̙̎t̵̗̏͛͝ ̴̻̣̟̦̓͐͒͗y̸̡̠̦̋̕ö̴̟͙͕́̾ủ̸̘͚r̷̳͖̭̭͛̂͂s̴̙̖̉͗̆͜é̶͇̭͙͒̅̋͜l̷̯͛̆͜͝f̸̬̻͓́̌̉ ̴̣͂̋̀͐c̷̳̼͎̐ö̷̫̣̳͉́m̶̡͖͍͙͋͛̊p̸̖͒l̶̩̲͠ḙ̷̳̦͛ͅt̵͔̼͋e̷̡̡͎͗̾ļ̸͚̏͜ͅy̵̻͐̾̉̅

• I'm Judging!
    @SNAPcreator7 - 8/10
    @LordTachanka123 - 6/10 (first ability is hard to understand and colors don't match Mana cost)
    @RandomFandom - 7/10 (at least credit WHERE you got the art from please)
    @SpellPiper2213 - 8/10
    @Blacktyger00 - 7/10 (not worded correctly)
    @Krepes - 9/10 (WOW)

Places:
    1st: @Krepes
    2nd: @SNAPcreator7
    3rd: @SpellPiper2213

Tell me what cards you want favorites on and who you want to give the follow to (you can choose yourself or another user).

Thanks for participating
  • Favorite whatever you want @jaceberlin. :) Thanks for the fun contest, congratulations to the other winners!
  • @SNAPcreator7 who do you want to give the follow to? 
  • Hmm... Give it to someone with good card quality that doesn't have many followers. 
This discussion has been closed.