Teamwork a few cards

Comments

• edited September 2020
    At the end of your turn, each player draws a card, then loses life equal to _ _.

[Cardname] can't attack unless your life total is less than the defending player's life total.

(Italics are for grammar adjustment)

(also, the word "to" would just be a waste of a word so I added it)
  • (Yeah how about those small words can just be added)
  • (fair enough)
  • At the end of your turn, each player draws a card, then loses life equal to the number_.

[Cardname] can't attack unless your life total is less than the defending player's life total.

(I added "the" as it is a.. filler word.)
  • At the end of your turn, each player draws a card, then loses life equal to the number of nontoken _.

[Cardname] can't attack unless your life total is less than the defending player's life total.
  • At the end of your turn, each player draws a card, then loses life equal to the number of nontoken creatures _.

• edited September 2020
    At the end of your turn, each player draws a card, then loses life equal to the number of nontoken creatures they _.

• At the end of your turn, each player draws a card, then loses life equal to the number of nontoken creatures they control_.

• (And I think that's a wrap, I gotta say this is a pretty solid card in a token deck!)
  • I think it should be a demon squid (similar to chasm skulker). Like maybe a 6/3 demon squid for {2}{U}{B} with menace, trample, and shroud - and it should be a rare.
  • (I know chasm skulker is a squid horror, but the attack restriction seems more in line with a demon.)
  • 1. Who should make the actual card?
    2. Should I start a new one?
  • 1. Idk, does anybody in particular want to make it?
    2. Sure, go ahead! (remember to make a bunch of blanks and the first word of each sentence.)
  • (I think that worked pretty well!)
  • You _____,____________.

Cardname____________.
  • Let's make a rule that if your word has only one possibility, you can have two words

Example:

X Cardname cannot ___
                                 be
                                 attack
                                 etc.
      /
    \/ Cardname's toughness is equal _
                                                    to
  • Also, adding ____'s to the end of a word does not count as your word.
  • You have ____,____________.

Cardname____________.
  • You have ____,____________.

Cardname's toughness___________.
  • You have protection___,____________.

Cardname's toughness___________.
  • May I join in?
    If so, 

You have protection___,____________.

Cardname's toughness is equal___________.
  • (sure, absolutely, it's open to all!)
  • (Also, technically this thread was started by Korandangels, not me, but once they let it loose and I got hooked, I've sort of been tending to it as if it were my own...)
  • (I'll just add the filler words)

You have protection from__,____________.

Cardname's toughness is equal to__________.
    • You have protection from__,____________.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your________.
  • You have protection from__,____________.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your maximum_______.
    • You have protection from creatures,____________.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your maximum_______.

• You have protection from creatures, and___________.

Cardname's toughness is equal to your maximum______.