Army of the Cosmos Pt 1: Leaders of the Pack

Hey everyone! This is my new idea for a contest that isn't super competitive, it's just a fun little contest where you create warriors of fantasy that fight for survival! It has a little bit of RPG as well, but we'll get to that later.

This contest will consist of 5 rounds. Each round consists of two phases: Army Building and Battling.

Expect each round to be on a separate form in the same tab, (Contests and Challenges) and each Round to last from 2-4 weeks depending on how many people join in. 

HERE IS HOW IT'S GOING TO WORK:

Army Building Phase:

1. Each contender in the contest creates a card relating to the theme of the week and towards their army.
  2. Each contender creates 1 side card to help the army that will be destroyed (Removed from the contest) after that round. (The side card is either an Artifact equipment, Vehicle, Enchantment, Instant or Sorcery)
  3. Each contender states that they are ready in the chat.
Battling Phase:

1. Each contender has to be ready for the battling phase to begin.
  2. I will state the rules and state of each contender.
  3. Taking turns of attack, the contender's cards will battle, winner decided by me.
  4. Each eliminated card will be removed from the contest and the winner of that battle will earn 1 point.

THIS ROUND:

Main card theme: Legendary creature to lead the army, at least two colors.

The point list will be revealed at the end of each round.

THE PRIZES:

Winner of the Round: 1 Favorite of their choice.

1st Place: 3 Favorites and a Follow.
2nd Place: 3 Favorites or a Follow.
3rd Place: 2 Favorites

Honorable Mentions: Favorites on all active contending cards.

REMEMBER THAT MAKING YOUR CARD IT CAN'T BE TO OP, TRY TO STICK TO REGULAR MAGIC AND MAKE BALANCED CARDS. 

CONTENDERS WHO DO NOT RESPOND TO MESSAGES DIRECTED TOWARDS THEM IN ANY PHASE MAY BE REMOVED IF THERE IS NO RESPONSE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF BEING CONTACTED.

Good Luck! If there is anything else I will update the page.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.