Open Card Contest for Newcomers to MTGCardsmith!!

Hi everyone!
I thought it'd be cool to have a contest for our newer members to show off their cardsmithing skills!
Rules
  • You must be new to MTGCardsmith to enter. By new, your forum profile should list you as joining some time in 2020.
  • You can make any kind of card you like. This is an open contest.
  • Maximum of four entries. New entries only.
  • Entries can be edited / substituted as much as you like until the deadline.
Deadline
  • 27th October, one month from now.
Prizes
  • 1st place - three months' premium for you or someone you nominate
  • 2nd place - two months' premium for you or someone you nominate
  • 3rd place - one month's premium for you or someone you nominate
Tips
  • I have a preference for simple cards that use the big text font. Not a fan of walls of mini text.
  • Although balance is important, I'm not interested in power level. A card that will only ever see play in limited is A-okay to me if it's flavourful, solid, realistic and interesting.
  • Art can really help tie a card together so it's a good idea to either spend time looking for the right piece of art, or base your card on the art. Artstation and Deviantart are good starting points. Alternatively, you can make your own art!
To our older members
Please do pop in from time to time and take a look at / fave any cards that you like. Like my 'Make some commons' thread, hopefully this challenge will give some exposure to cards that might not otherwise get it. Feel free to leave feedback as well and I'll do the same from time to time if I think it'll help someone. It'll also help bump this thread.
Looking forward to seeing the entries! :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.