Tournament of Injustice and Randomness - [Experimental]

Comments

• Yes i would @CassZero. I'll choose 3.
  • edited September 2020
    First update
    The battles - Semi-Finals

@KorandAngels vs @SNAPcreator7

___________________________________________________________________________________

@SpellPiper2213 vs @ChoyBoi

___________________________________________________________________________________

Trade is closed

For the next Actions, only @SpellPiper2213 and @KorandAngels
    @ChoyBoi and @SNAPcreator7You sold yours, then hope for the bad luck of your opponents' choices.

@SpellPiper2213, The map is from 1 to 5. If you go to the final, you can make the choice and the next one for the final reward
    @ChoyBoiYour choice came to nothing. Sorry. Luck next time.
    @KorandAngelsYou are one step away from the treasure. If you go to the final and make the right choice, you'll have a big reward (or not)
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

I will soon post the next Actions
  • You must choose 3 options. You cannot repeat.
    Very careful. Remember the premise of the challenge from now on.

@SpellPiper2213 @KorandAngels

I had forgotten, but it is an experimental challenge. There is little to go.
  • edited October 2020
    Go SpellPiper! Beat ChoyBoi! (No offense to him though)
  • I believe that we had a turnaround. I'm calculating the results.
     >:) 
  • edited October 2020
    The battles - Semi-Finals

@KorandAngels vs @SNAPcreator7

@KorandAngels Ma'ion Won, but you loses 6HP

We had a draw. The decision will be through the "golden punch", which will be posted later.

Next steps in the next posts
  • edited October 2020
    @KorandAngels

At the end of each round, the winner will be able to make the following decisions:
    Create a card with CMC 6 (the same character with diferent art - and an evolution) rand this will add +2 to each attribute and will restore 3 life points and earn 3 gold coins. If you keep the current card, you will earn 6 gold coins and +4 attributes to distribute, recover 2 life points.
  • Of course, the RANDOM and UNFAIR decisions that everyone was waiting for. They will be renewed to a higher level now. Watch out  

• Wow, a draw. I did not see that coming. 
  • @SpellPiper2213 @ChoyBoi
    You must choose three movements. They cost a little of your attributes in this battle and take away from the opponent as well. May the best survive.  >:)
    Be careful with your choices so you don't get consumed by your own strength

• I will dodge III, defense II, and superattack II
  • Attack III, Defense IV, and Attack II
  • @ChoyBoi @SpellPiper2213
    I will not post now as you are, but incredibly it was a tie again - Average 4.1667. Please choose one more option. Choose wisely ... or not >:) .
    The characters are almost dying (remembering that it will be restored to the final, this penalty is only for the Golden Punch)
  • Defense IV
  • Superattack III
  • edited October 2020

Ashekar, of Sundered Oaths - 1,667 Average
    Kezef, Watchful Angel - 1,8333 Average

@SpellPiper2213 Kazef Won, but you loses 6HP to the final

At the end of each round, the winner will be able to make the following decisions:
    Create a card with CMC 6 (the same character with diferent art - and an evolution) rand this will add +2 to each attribute and will restore 3 life points and earn 3 gold coins. If you keep the current card, you will earn 6 gold coins and +4 attributes to distribute, recover 2 life points.

______________________________________________________________________________________

@ChoyBoi
    Thank you for participating. You will be mentioned in the Hall of Fame with the Third Place.

0,01 - 5,00 - Bronze
    5,01 - 7,50 - Silver
    7,51 - 12,50 - Gold
    12,51 - 16,50 - Platinum
    16,51 - 19,00 - Diamond
    19,01 - 20,00 - Mythic
  • That was really fun! Good luck to all!
  • Kezef Nights Guide

A new card for Kezef
  • The Finals

@KorandAngels vs @SpellPiper2213

I will soon post the next decisions
  • You may remove 2 Negotiation attributes to add 1 Gold coin
    Specify every action in Trade (selling, buying and Map)

Questions can be sent privately

@KorandAngels
     @SpellPiper2213

@SpellPiper2213, Choose from 1 to 5 and then from 1 to 3.
    @KorandAngels, Choose from 1 to 3

I will soon post the next Actions
  • @SpellPiper2213 I’m rooting for you!
  • If the actions are not taken until 11/04, I will end the tournament with the answers I have so far. It is an experimental tournament, but it went on longer than I expected.
This discussion has been closed.