What is a myth? But something we tell ourselves to dream! Contest **Circuit Challenge Season 3**

Hello fellow cardsmiths, @Arceus8523 and myself am hosting a contest to sate your appetites for mythology. We also hope you join our future writing challenge in January of next year.

Theme: Must feature a mythical species, or a character of that species.
Entry Limit: 3 card limit. New cards only please. (New cards are defined as from October or later for this contest.)

Guidelines:

1) Card must feature a mythical creature as the main portion of its artwork.
2) You can't have made the mythical creature species yourself. (Custom brews are allowed, e.g. Vampiric Kitsune)
3) No joke/Unset cards.
4) Follow community guidelines.
5) You can use any card editor, but favorites can only be applied to cards on MTGCS.

Prizes:

1st) A commission from shizen1102 on DeviantArt paid for by myself. (Approx $200 USD.)
1st to 3rd) Will each get a premium subscription, a follow, and 4 favorites from @murkletins + Circuit Points.
Honorable mentions) Will each get a premium subscription, a follow, and 2 favorites from @murkletins + Circuit Points.

Due Date: End of November 1st.

This is the FIRST CIRCUIT CHALLENGE OF SEASON 4!

Commission details:

"Must be able to use DeviantArt or relay information to myself in order to have the commissioned art made. Please contact myself about your situation, if you have questions!" - murkletins (Mercyque, on MTGCS's and Ranshi's discords.)
--->  https://www.deviantart.com/shizen1102/journal/Commission-is-now-OPEN-478343977

Comments