Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• Cheyill Mistress of the Lune

I'll take another highest difficulty, same prize(s) as before.
  •  :)  :D :( ;) :/ :o :s :p :'(  :| B) :# :* <3 o:) >:) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 
  • First of all, @AboveAndAbout, what?

Second of all:

Highest difficulty and requested two lemons, please!
  • There are a couple of creatures known as Glasskites. It's not a creature subtype. Create another one of these glasskites, but make it Legendary and capable of either morphing, mutating, or transforming into something else. I'm looking for a key trigger here for the morph, mutation, or transformation, I hope you find it.

Well damn, that was a challenging one. Mainly to find some artwork that looked anything like the existing glasskites, and then trying to find artwork I liked that vaguely matched both sides of the card. No idea if I hit your trigger, but I hope you like it:

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/towaira-twilight-glasskite
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/towairas-essence

I'll take another from the eXXXtra spicy challenge department please, and try for some Scying Goggles please.
  • Yep...

No...

Yep...

No...

Yep...

No...
  • @AboveAndAbout
    What's happening to you lol
  • Yep...
    No...
    Yep...
    No...
    Can I get the mystery box?
    Yep...
    No...
    Yep...
    No...
    My card got featured theme of the month!
    Yep...
    No...
    Yep...
    No...
    I ate peanuts for lunch and dinner.
    Yep...
    No...
    Yep...
    No...
  • (knocks door)

@jpastor can I get a box with a hard challenge?
  • 'Create a card with "Roil" in its name.'

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/roilwatchers-tower

My request:
    1. Medium difficulty challenge
    2. Reward request: Premium (Gifted Premium)
    3. A box of the mysterious kind
  • @TheRacingTurtle
    your trigger did not match my thought... i was hoping for (since it's glass) the trigger to make it change forms would be intense heat..............
  • @jpastor - I would like to have a box!
  • You are as wise as you are mysterious...
  • edited March 2021

Mystery Boxes

Slot Machines Deadline

@AboveAndAbout your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with the Theros God frame that's not a God, and is a perfect answer to your previous entry. It must be the same mana cost and rarity.
    @FORFUN your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an 8/8 creature that's rare, features a custom mechanic and gives that custom mechanic to other creatures you control. As well, make sure its name consists of 1 adjective and 1 noun. Lastly, give it a core set icon and a quote from a core set planeswalker.
    @TheRacingTurtle your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: This might be impossibly hard for you based on formatting alone... so I'll keep it simple. Create a mono-colored Planeswalker that can be your commander and has 3 loyalty abilities.
    @LyndonF your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 142 - Favorites smash that like teddy bear GIF by Arithmancy 1 for every box without a prize this batch (=4 of your choice)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Scheme card with 5 words in its name and shows wrinkly skin in the artwork.
    @Suleman your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Using the artwork from your most recent creature card, create a common noncreature card.
    @TenebrisNemo your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 191 - Confuzzle Spell Confusion Calculating GIF by Allegheny College You may revise any mystery challenge in this batch.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a spell that costs generic mana, two mana of one color, and one mana of another color.
  • edited March 2021
    -retracted-
  • @LyndonF (5 favorites of choice)
    @TenebrisNemo (5 favorites of choice)

sorry i forgot your returning user bonuses
  • @ABoveAndAbout that's not the perfect answer - rethink your entry - take a look at your original musician and see what you can do differently.
  • edited March 2021
    ALso @AboveAndAbout
    take a peek at what cards use the theros god frame... this is the highest difficulty challenge for a reason - it's not an easy combination of things to put together. 
  • edited March 2021
    -retracted-

• No @AboveAndAbout
    you were much closer the first time - just need to replace a couple things with something else :wink: think about it and find the missing piece...

then remember the common mechanic with enchantment creatures
  • Going to sleep - consult your peers if you need to. Check back tomorrow!
  • Is this any better?
    End of the Deathspeaker

• edited March 2021
    Create a red spell with Lava in its name.

Galavanting Fire Beast

A box once more I shall seek

• "Using the artwork from your most recent creature card, create a common noncreature card."

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/corrosive-raincloud

I'd like another box, please.
    My reward request is: Premium (Gifted Premium)
  • Create a mono-colored Planeswalker that can be your commander and has 3 loyalty abilities.

Ahh, the character limit of the good ol' planeswalker creator. We got there eventually, though it's not quite what I wanted.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/davriel-cane-diabolist

May I have another of your finest and most difficult boxes, and I'll go for... hugs!

• Hardest challenge and gifted premium, please!
This discussion has been closed.