Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• Hats off to you @jpastor, that was indeed the most challenged I have been so far.

A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that's 2 or less mana with a quote from a planeswalker that takes up most of the space on the card in large font. The artwork must feature two female characters that are at the very least humanoid. It can have only one sentence of rules text, but must contain the words "cards," "lose," "you," the number "2," and "and." The rules text cannot contain any of the following words: "draw," "two," or "life."

I think... I think I've done it. It's been hurting my brain all day. 

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/sara-and-kay-twin-hunters

If I managed to earn the hugs, could you please direct them towards @Yonkers11. Haven't seen them in a little while.

I'll take another box too please, for when my brain has recovered tomorrow.
  • Create a wedge charm.

Wedge Charm

I reckon another box is in order

• edited March 2021
    Airborne Warden
    If I'm correct about the Lemon, could you reveal the name of prize 143?

Another box please!
  • WOW WOW WEE - @Suleman Nice card
  • edited March 2021

Mystery Boxes

Limited Art Deadline

Moshpit - Gamble (One Challenge Fits All version)

art history GIF

Bet 1 non-premium prize when you submit your entry. If you win the moshpit, you get all prizes bet. If you bet favorites, a follow, or hugs, you hereby agree to provide those to the winner of the moshpit in the event that you don't win it all yourself. All other prizes will be generously provided by jpastor to the winner of the moshpit.

@Suleman your mystery box contains:
    • Bet 1 non-premium prize when you submit your entry. If you win the moshpit, you get all prizes bet. If you bet favorites, a follow, or hugs, you hereby agree to provide those to the winner of the moshpit in the event that you don't win it all yourself. All other prizes will be generously provided by jpastor to the winner of the moshpit.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a common, monocolored creature with mana cost 6 or greater.
    @FORFUN your mystery box contains:
    • Bet 1 non-premium prize when you submit your entry. If you win the moshpit, you get all prizes bet. If you bet favorites, a follow, or hugs, you hereby agree to provide those to the winner of the moshpit in the event that you don't win it all yourself. All other prizes will be generously provided by jpastor to the winner of the moshpit.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a common, monocolored creature with mana cost 6 or greater.
    @TheRacingTurtle well done dude! How many hugs shall I send to Yonkers? your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 164 - Moshpit - Gamble (One Challenge Fits All version) [Activated]
    • Bet 1 non-premium prize when you submit your entry. If you win the moshpit, you get all prizes bet. If you bet favorites, a follow, or hugs, you hereby agree to provide those to the winner of the moshpit in the event that you don't win it all yourself. All other prizes will be generously provided by jpastor to the winner of the moshpit.
    @Corwinnn look at you climbing the ranks. Your mystery box contains:
    @AboveAndAbout your mystery box contains:
    • Bet 1 non-premium prize when you submit your entry. If you win the moshpit, you get all prizes bet. If you bet favorites, a follow, or hugs, you hereby agree to provide those to the winner of the moshpit in the event that you don't win it all yourself. All other prizes will be generously provided by jpastor to the winner of the moshpit.
  • Just to be clear, I have to use one of the given arts?
  • can I have a box?
  • edited March 2021
    "Create a common, monocolored creature with mana cost 6 or greater."

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/bloodmoon-harbinger
    I'm betting favorites.
    I'm also requesting a box!
  • Yo, is a box coming my way?
  • edited March 2021

Mystery Boxes

Limited Art Deadline

Conquerors

You may choose any of the following boxes. Each who chooses the same box enters into a mini contest for the prizes in that box. You can attempt to conquer any number of boxes.

@WarriorCatInAhat @Suleman @TheDukeOfPork

The Agile Vessel Box (conquered by @AboveAndAbout)
    • Prize 158 - A Black Coin Animation and Coin Photography  Coin TalkYou may flip the coin.
    • A Mystery Challenge:Create a creature with an activated ability that taps itself as part of the activation cost.
    The Rum Runner Box (conquered by @Suleman)
    • Prize 180 - Conquerors (Box version) [Activated]
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature card that boosts other creatures you control.
    The Flagship Box (conquered by @Suleman)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with Dredge N (If you would draw a card, instead you may mill N cards. If you do, return this card from your graveyard to your hand.)
  • Am I allowed to enter the conquerors or only those three?
  • edited March 2021
    You can enter once you submit your card for your active challenge @AboveAndAbout . The way conquerors works is the entries are due by the first batch of the next day (I forgot to specify that) anyone who asks for a box in between gets to conquer instead.
  • edited March 2021
    --Retracted--
  • I'll bet prize 143.
  • How do I get in on this?
  • @ShadowReign perfect timing.. you can partake in any number of the boxes above.. click on spoiler to view... then make sure to view the images on page 143 to use for you card. You can post an entry for any of the 3 boxes listed above so long as you use the artwork from the previous page.

Right now we have lots going on, but normally (resuming tomorrow) you'll just post in here and ask for a box and you'll get your very own box.
  • edited March 2021
    Agile Vessel box:

• edited March 2021

Here is my entry for the moshpit.  I would like to bet a two lemons.

• My entry for the Rum Runner box! I'll have another one , please.
  • edited March 2021
    @jpastor

One More Box
    Create a challenge that @AboveAndAbout can waste his time making.

This discussion has been closed.