Challenge Set Contest(Closed)

Welcome to my Challenge Set Contest!  As you might have guessed, this contest is based on sets of challenges.  To do this, we need a lot of people and a very exact amount.  We need exactly 8, 12, 16, 20, or 24 people.  It is important to have these numbers because the contestants are breaking into teams of 2, 3, or 5.

Now, the rules change depending on how many people there are, so I will put the rules in spoilers to shorten the amount of space.  However, the basic idea is the same so you only need to read one rule set.  Even though they look daunting, the rules are very simple.

Here is the only necessary thing to know at the moment: How challenge sets work.
  Lets say you're a team of three people.  I will give you a set of three challenges.  However, once one of you complete a challenge a new one will appear in it's place.  So here is an example.

Challenge set:
1. Create a red creature
2. Create a blue creature
3. Create a green creature

If @TheDukeOfPork creates the red creature, a new challenge will appear in number 1's place.  However, from then on, TheDukeOfPork, may only make entries for challenges that appear in number 1's place.

Grading will be by how many of each team's cards are in the top X places.

Finally, the most important part, everybody wins something!  Even if you come out in last place, you will guarantee a prize of at least 3 favorites.

Please tell me if you are participating and I'll give it a week(or two if needed) for people to join.

Number of people who entered: 7

If 8 people join:

There will be 3 rounds and 4 teams of 2.

Setup: After everybody is in a team, each team must choose which challenge set they will do(there will be 4).  Unlike my example, there will only be two challenges in each set.

Round 1: Each team will make up to 6 entries, 3 per person.  The two teams with the most cards in the top 10 will move on to the next round.  If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  But, in the end, 2 teams will be eliminated.

Round 2: Each team will make up to 6 entries, 3 per person.  The team with the most cards in the top 5 will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  One team will be eliminated.

Round 3: The remaining team will go up against itself.  Each contestant will make one entry.

Prizes

Teams eliminated in Round 1: Each teammate will be given 3 favorites of their choice.

Team eliminated in Round 2: Each teammate will be given 5 favorites of their choice.

2nd place in Round 3: 6 favorites of your choice.

1st place in Round 3: 7 favorites of your choice and a follow.

If 12 people join:

There will be 3 rounds and 4 teams of 3.

Setup: After everybody is in a team, each team must choose which challenge set they will do(there will be 4).

Round 1: Each team will make up to 9 entries, 3 per person.  The two teams with the most cards in the top 15 will move on to the next round.  If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  But, in the end, 2 teams will be eliminated.

Round 2: Each team will make up to 9 entries, 3 per person.  The team with the most cards in the top 7 will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker. One team will be eliminated.

Round 3: The remaining team will go up against itself.  Each contestant will make one entry.

Prizes

Teams eliminated in Round 1: Each teammate will be given 3 favorites of their choice.

Team eliminated in Round 2: Each teammate will be given 5 favorites of their choice.

3rd place in Round 3: 6 favorites of your choice.

2nd place in Round 3: 7 favorites of your choice.

1st place in Round 3: 8 favorites of your choice and a follow.

Comments

•  If 16 people join:

There will be 4 rounds and 8 teams of 2.

Setup: After everybody is in a team, each team must choose which challenge set they will do(there will be 8).  Unlike my example, there will only be two challenges in each set.

Round 1: Each team will make up to 6 entries, 3 per person.  The four teams with the most cards in the top 20 will move on to the next round.  If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  But, in the end, 4 teams will be eliminated.

Round 2: Each team will make up to 6 entries, 3 per person.  The two teams with the most cards in the top 10 will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  In the end, 2 teams will be eliminated.

Round 3: Each team will make up to 6 entries, 3 per person.  The team with the most cards in the top 5 will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  One team will be eliminated.

Round 4: The remaining team will go up against itself.  Each contestant will make one entry.

Prizes

Teams eliminated in Round 2: Each teammate will be given 5 favorites of their choice.

Teams eliminated in Round 3: Each teammate will be given 7 favorites of their choice

2nd place in Round 4: 8 favorites of your choice.

1st place in Round 4: 9 favorites of your choice and a follow.

If 20 people join:

There will be 3 rounds and 4 teams of 5.

Setup: After everybody is in a team, each team must choose which challenge set they will do(there will be 4).  Unlike my example, there will only be two challenges in each set.

Round 1: Each team will make up to 15 entries, 3 per person.  The two teams with the most cards in the top 25 will move on to the next round.  If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  But, in the end, 2 teams will be eliminated.

Round 2: Each team will make up to 15 entries, 3 per person.  The team with the most cards in the top 12 will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  One team will be eliminated.

Prizes

3rd place in Round 3: 8 favorites of your choice.

2nd place in Round 3: 9 favorites of your choice.

1st place in Round 3: 10 favorites of your choice and a follow.

If 24 people join:

There will be 4 rounds and 8 teams of 3.

Setup: After everybody is in a team, each team must choose which challenge set they will do(there will be 8).  Unlike my example, there will only be two challenges in each set.

Round 1: Each team will make up to 9 entries, 3 per person.  The four teams with the most cards in the top 35 will move on to the next round.  If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  But, in the end, 4 teams will be eliminated.

Round 2: Each team will make up to 9 entries, 3 per person.  The two teams with the most cards in the top 17 will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  In the end, 2 teams will be eliminated.

Round 3: Each team will make up to 9 entries, 3 per person.  The team with the most cards in the top 8 will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  One team will be eliminated.

Round 4: The remaining team will go up against itself.  Each contestant will make one entry.

Prizes

Teams eliminated in Round 2: Each teammate will be given 5 favorites of their choice.

Teams eliminated in Round 3: Each teammate will be given 7 favorites of their choice.

3rd place in Round 4: 8 favorites of your 

2nd place in Round 4: 9 favorites of your choice.

1st place in Round 4: 10 favorites of your choice and a follow.

• I might as well try this.
  • Sounds fun! Count me in!
  • imma join this
  • Yeah sure, this sounds interesting, I'll try it
  • I just want to make sure, does everyone understand the basic rules?
  • Ok.  Please tell me if you have any questions. :)
  • Count me as six, just know, I have limited time for card making, so if it's a short deadline, I might have a challenge meeting it.
  • edited March 2021
    At the moment, I am waiting for 2 more people.  Then, the third round will most likely end in three weeks.  Is that too short, @Corwinnn?
  • edited March 2021
    That's good, I just don't know if I can do a single day turn around is what I meant.
  • It's ok, you have about a week to week and a half to make 3 cards.
  • Yes I understand.
  • bumpity bump
  • bumpity bump bump babump
    bump
  • bababababump babump bump bump
  • Stop one-upping my bumps!
  • forceful bumpitybump
  • edited March 2021
    -retracted-
  • bumpbumpbump

FORCEFUL BUMP!!!!!!

bumpbumpbump