Sunday Soundwaves

1235»

Comments

• yeah i gotta memorize all the mother 3 heartbeat tracks next.

in mother 3 to get combos you have to press A to the beat of the music, and when an enemy falls asleep it has a heartbeat which is the beat of the music
  • edited March 2021
    Another Sunday is here and with it a new last-minute-made card by me. Here you go:

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/lonesome-show-1

This was my song:

I don't know why, I seem to hear a dance melody in a lot of stuff. This one however evoked a sense of madness and I imagined a lone jester/dancer dancing through the halls of some abandoned and crumbling castle or the streets of a ruined city, slowly losing the last bits of his sanity. The song slowly escalates and so does the card the more things you lose. But madness is a destructive process and it doesn't just destroy you, but the world and people around you. That's for the life loss and the maximum hand size effect. If you are going to break... then so is everyone else.

And also madness, because madness.
  • If somebody gets Megalovina mention me
  • Also I've decided I won't be requesting another song now, due to the fact that I am slowly starting to have a lot on my plate and I think I have contributed plenty to this challange over the course of the past month. If this contest goes on, I might show in the future, but for now I'm taking a break.
  • Only 1 entry this week - and they are taking a breather from these.. so - I'm moving these into the Mystery Boxes as a mode.

@Corwinnn please close this discussion!

On to better things :)
This discussion has been closed.