Tuesday Tumult

1235»

Comments

• edited March 2021
    Godzillas Fiery Apocalypse
    wait I made an error let me edit the card real quick-
    legendary sorcery, godzilla art, opposite text. even stuck to the theme of the original legendary sorceries, with the name and flavor text

my challenge-

Now you See me, Now you Don't
    Create a permanent card that can become a copy of target non-permanent card you don't control
  • Looks like we only had 4 entries this week?
  • edited March 2021
    @AboveAndAbout wins this week,

Here's your randomly assigned challenges for week 2:

@Jadefire you get Now you See me, Now you Don't
    Create a permanent card that can become a copy of target non-permanent card you don't control

@WarriorCatInAhat you get One with absolutely nothing

Create an instant or sorcery that can’t be countered and has “you lose the game” as part of its effect (the loss is immediate and unconditional).  The card can’t have a trigger upon casting or “you win the game” as part of its effect and also can’t have an effect that prevents you from losing the game or replaces you losing the game with something else.

• Oof, I was just about to submit a challenge. Can I submit one a little late?
  • Sure we can swap
  • My new challange, this is going to be fun:

Slow Reflexes
    Create a counterspell that is sorcery speed and doesn't have the ability to be cast on instant speed itself.
  • Plagued
    Create a creature card that enters the battlefield with -1/-1 counters that can only be removed whenever an opponent exiles a creature they control. The card can't be multicolored, red, black, or white.
  • @AboveAndAbout you get Slow Reflexes
    Create a counterspell that is sorcery speed and doesn't have the ability to be cast on instant speed itself.

@ThePhantomJoker you get Plagued
    Create a creature card that enters the battlefield with -1/-1 counters that can only be removed whenever an opponent exiles a creature they control. The card can't be multicolored, red, black, or white.
  • All at once
    Create a sorcery spell that modifies three of the following totals of one or more player(s): the cards in their hand, their life total, the number of permanents they have in play, the number of +1/+1 counters on one of their creatures, the number of -1/-1 counters on one of their opponent's creatures. The sorcery cannot have blue as any of its colors.
  • Plagued

Hope this works
  • edited March 2021
    Instant Land

Let’s see

Make a instant Land without an ability to add mana.
  • @Omtegu
    it ain't tuesday bro
  • @WarriorCatInAhat
    But you can submit a challenge at any time.
  • Yes @Omtegu you can submit a challenge at any time to enter. On tuesdays we'll distribute accordingly!

@WarriorCatInAhat

• I have a really weird and potentially very slappable challenge:

How did you get here?
    Create a token that can enter the game, but has no card that actually refers to it.
  • There's only one solution to that and I want to do this challenge so bad @ThePhantomJoker
  • @jpastor I guess nothing is stopping you! I have a little idea myself, but I'm interested in what you create, go ahead if you want.
  • oh I thought you could only submit challenges on tuesday, sorry
  • You are a bold one
    Create a 1/1 creature that has a creature that buffs itself and a creature in your graveyard. It can only block creatures with power 4 or greater.
  • Now you See me, Now you Don't by WarriorCatInAhat

https://www.mtgcardsmith.com/view/spellcleave-mantle

• Is the answer to How did you get here? storm on a permanent card or does that count as referring to it even though there aren't any instructions to "create" the token?
  • Week 3

Winner of week 2 @ThePhantomJoker

@ThePhantomJoker, you get All at once
    Create a sorcery spell that modifies three of the following totals of one or more player(s): the cards in their hand, their life total, the number of permanents they have in play, the number of +1/+1 counters on one of their creatures, the number of -1/-1 counters on one of their opponent's creatures. The sorcery cannot have blue as any of its colors.

@rongutz, you get Instant Land
    Make a Instant Land card without an ability to add mana.

@Omtegu, you get How did you get here?
    Create a token that can enter the game, but has no card that actually refers to it.

@TheDukeOfPork, you get your own challenge - You are a bold one
    Create a 1/1 creature that has a creature that buffs itself and a creature in your graveyard. It can only block creatures with power 4 or greater.
  • Instant Land
    Make a Instant Land card without an ability to add mana.
    Sapped Desert
  • All at once

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/harmonic-showdown

Wasn't that hard
  • Sad day again - Closing this one down as well @Corwinnn
    Was lots of fun, but again fits well as a mystery box mode.
  • ahhh sad
    welp
    it was fun while it lasted
This discussion has been closed.