Teamwork a few cards

Comments

• When NAME leaves the battlefield, target opponent loses 19 life for each other player that lost the game this turn.

Then, draw sixty cards and lose 60 life unless you control a land power or toughness more than 300. All lands Get -300/-300 and deathtouch until end of turn. Return all lands that died this way To Their Owner's Hand
  • Then, draw sixty cards and lose 60 life unless you control a land power or toughness more than 300. All lands Get -300/-300 and deathtouch until end of turn. Return all lands that died this way to your command zone
  • When NAME leaves the battlefield, target opponent loses 19 life for each other player that lost the game this turn.

Then, draw sixty cards and lose 60 life unless you control a land power or toughness more than 300. All lands Get -300/-300 and deathtouch until end of turn. Return all lands that died this way To Their Owner's Hand
  • but what about mine...
  • I did one earlier. I actually made a mechanic called Promote once, which puts stuff in the command zone (It turns out it didn't work.)

Then, draw sixty cards and lose 60 life unless you control a land power or toughness more than 300. All lands Get -300/-300 and deathtouch until end of turn. Return all lands that died this way to the battlefield

Then, draw sixty cards and lose 60 life unless you control a land power or toughness more than 300. All lands Get -300/-300 and deathtouch until end of turn. Return all lands that died this way to the battlefield as 500/500 creatures

Then, draw sixty cards and lose 60 life unless you control a land power or toughness more than 300. All lands Get -300/-300 and deathtouch until end of turn. Return all lands that died this way to the battlefield as 500/500 creatures with "when this creature enters the battlefield, it dies."
  • Roborosewater territory here.
  • just looked up what that is
    and you are very right

Then, draw sixty cards and lose 60 life unless you control a land power or toughness more than 300. All lands Get -300/-300 and deathtouch until end of turn. Return all lands that died this way to the battlefield as 500/500 creatures with "when this creature enters the battlefield, it dies."

You can cast NAME from

You can cast NAME from the command zone
  • what is this and why am I helping
  • I don't know and I don't know

You can cast NAME from the command zone as

You can cast NAME from the command zone as if it were an artifact
  • I think we should wrap this up, its getting huge
  • edited April 2021
    It costs 40 mana and is an artifact. Probably legendary.
  • Starting the new one,
    As You
  • As You lose life
  • As You lose life You May
  • As you lose life, you may discard
  • edited April 2021
    (Also, can we change this to, "Whenever you lose life, you may discard.."?)
  • Whenever you lose life, you may discard Your Hand. If
  • Whenever you lose life, you may discard your hand. If target