Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• @MrRansom - Make more cards!
  • Love the art for Annexxa, it's perfect for a black Morphling-like creature.  Too bad Ashling is already taken as a name.

@Obidiah I think there's a name change on the card that needs to be accounted for in the text box.
  • Oh yeah, hit me with a box too.
  • @Jadefire, true be that. (I always seem to get something wrong in a card I post)
  • @Obidiah proofreading be hard.
  • Especially when you rename something last minute.

@Corwinnn, I have failed you. :(
  • @Obidiah, I missed it too, so it's not your fault!
  • Gotta aim to win this season's Circuit Challenge and get that free month of premium.  I keep track of all the cards I need to go back to fix when I can.
  • edited April 2021

Mystery Boxes

Encounter (Story Mode) [Optional]

Continue this story by creating a card for your mystery challenge and writing a blurb that continues the story for the next cardsmith.

The being stood up, revealing its height as its antlers nearly touched the branches above. Steam coming out from its nostrils in the cold night and hidden in the moonlight shadow, it shook its head and said,"You think that I am omnipotent, even omniscient, but not omnipresent?" 

"You are just another being. Nothing more, nothing less," the man replied.

The man and the being stood facing each other from a distance apart. The man held his ground, waiting for the being to make its move. Instead the being looks up at the night sky and says, "An animal looks up at the night sky and sees specks. A human looks up at the night sky and sees billions of stars, planets, and galaxies... Want to know what I see?"

[to be continued]

Draft (Build-A-Box)

Build your own box by selecting one prize option below that hasn't been taken + 1 mystery challenge that hasn't been taken. (First come, first serve)

@WarriorCatInAhat
    • Prize 189 - Draft (Build-A-Box) [Activated]
    @AboveAndAbout
    @TheDukeOfPork
    @CS101
    @Suicidal_Deity
    @Jadefire
    @ShadowReign
    • Prize 360 - White Pearl
    • Prize 319 - Bear Hugs: You may have jpastor favorite 2 cards by another cardsmith.
    • Prize 337 - Favorites: On your two most recently created cards.
    • Prize 161 - Favorites: 4 of jpastor's choice
    • No prize
    • No prize
    • No prize
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a green Human Cleric creature.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a flying creature with two heads.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that has a triggered ability upon dying.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare Illusion creature card.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with shadow.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a spell that benefits you while affecting everyone else.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an instant that allows you to scry 1.

• The story part is optional for everyone and will continue until the end of the deadline.

• Very interesting.
  • edited April 2021
    I'll Take Prize 161
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that has a triggered ability upon dying.
  • edited April 2021
    I'll take

Prize 360 - White Pearl 
    (Whatever that Is)

and

A Mystery Challenge: 
    Create a creature with shadow. (It fits)
  • edited April 2021
    I favorite all mono-white mythic rares i like in your collection - you have none @ShadowReign
  • Syr Gavin doesn't count?
  • Oh damn. Nice Profile Picture @jpastor !!
  • edited April 2021
    -Redacted-
  • edited April 2021
    Oh, @Jadefire I - ERROR: CORRUPTED FILE. PLEASE FAVORITE EVERY CARD OF SHADOW REIGN's TO CONTINUE READING.
    Also, nice Profile Picture. Everyone's getting new pictures, it's awesome.
  • Can we only pick if we're on the list?
  • edited April 2021
    Thanks @ShadowReign.  That's true, that was my original post so it's fair that I'll take that one.  I thought I changed it before anyone saw, I'll change the post back.

Between the prize for the last deadline that I won back and Prize 161, that puts me at 9 faves.  @jpastor it's all you, have at it: https://www.mtgcardsmith.com/user/Jadefire/cards
    https://www.mtgcardsmith.com/view/izzet-magewright

My next box will be:
    Prize 337 - Favorites: On your two most recently created cards.
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a spell that benefits you while affecting everyone else.
  • edited April 2021
    Encounter Story

"...Want to know what I see?"

The Sky Above

"I see the future that could be if we can't stop it." The being said

The being opened it's mind to the man. A look of abject horror replaced his previous human arrogance as the vision filled his mind. As the being took the vision away, the man turned his head to look up at the being.

"What can we do against that?"
  • DID I HEAR THE WORD PROFILE PICTURE
  • does a creature with two mouths count as two heads?

• ill take
    Prize 337 - Favorites: On your two most recently created cards.
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a flying creature with two heads.
  • I'll grab;
    • Prize 319 - Bear Hugs: You may have jpastor favorite 2 cards by another cardsmith.
    And;

A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare Illusion creature card.

The favourites I'll give to the person who responds first after my comment.

So this person.
    VVVVVVV
  • I guess I'll take no prize then, if all others have been claimed.
  • Okay - I've scratched out what's been taken above... @Jadefire you can only draft once
    @Corwinnn right you cannot draft if you weren't on the list above. Those were only for everyone who was queued for a box!
This discussion has been closed.