Pinacle Of Evolution

Ok, I couldn't wait for my other challenge to finish, so I will be co-running this similar one then I'll lay off for about month.

Your challenge as a cardsmith is to create a card that utilizes two or more of the mechanics listed below. Blow my mind. I want you guys to show me a creature worth of sitting at the throne of evolution, a creature that is the food chain and not within it, or a creature of majesty beyond imagination.

Adapt N (If this creature has no +1/+1 counters on it, put N +1/+1 counter(s) on it.)
.Monstrosity N (If this permanent isn't monstrous, put N +1/+1 counters on it and it becomes monstrous.)
.Mutate [cost] (If you cast this spell for its mutate cost, put it over or under target non-Human creature you own. They mutate into the creature on top plus all abilities from under it.)
.Megamorph [cost] (You may cast this card face down as a 2/2 creature for {3}. Turn it face up at any time for its megamorph cost and put a +1/+1 counter on it.)
.Transform (when x condition is met or x cost is payed, then transform into x)
.Evolve (Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, if that creature has greater power or toughness than this creature, put a +1/+1 counter on this creature.)

I will rank the card using the same rubric as the other one.

. Creativity (I will award a ton of points for this, blow my mind): 3 points
. Personal preference ( how heroic the card feels to me) : 2 points
. Fit and finish ( how well the card is designed): 2 points
. Balace (How playable this card is in an actual mtg match): 1 point
. Art (Did you choose art that captures the essense of the card?): 1 point
. Mana colors (You can lose points if you drastically deviate from the color pie): 1 point 

- Tiny break: no penalty
- Minor break: - 1 point
- Significant Break: - 2 points
- Major deviation: - 5 points

Bonus Points

If you use atleast one of the "monstrous" keywords below, you get a 1 bonus point.

. Flying ( An ugly terror turned mesmerizing flyer)
. Haste ( A charging rhino of a beast destroying trees around it)
. Trample ( A hulking behemoth, crushing armies with it's tusk)
. Indestructible ( A terrifying horror that never seems to die. *use in moderation or cost appropriately*)

Here is an example of cards using the mechanics listed above, and my example:

Transform:

(Example Card)

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/lurker-of-depths-1

1st place: 5 favorites ( 3 of your choice, 2 of mine)
2nd Place: 3 favorites (3 of your choice)
3rd place: 2 favorites (2 of your choice)

Honorable mentions (Up to 2 - (1 favorite each))

The most creative card gets a follow, regardless of weather you are on the podium.

(5 entries max)

The deadline is June 17th, and I don't care much for weather the mechanics fit the set, so go off.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.