Legends Rising

Comments

• @Corwinnn Your Legends Draft Pack.
    Prize - One favorite of my choice.
    Challenge - Uncommon
    • Create a legendary creature with double-strike.
    • Create a legendary creature - Monkey.
    • Create a black and green legendary creature.

Challenge - Rare
    • Create a legendary creature that's all about Food tokens.

Challenge - Mythic
    • Create a legendary creature that's all about flying, first strike, double strike, deathtouch, hexproof, indestructible, lifelink, menace, reach, trample, vigilance, and +1/+1 counters.
  • Congratulations on 1k views, @ShadowReign!
  • edited June 2021
    My Set pack included a custom art piece by chuckwadey
    • Create a legendary creature with Mentor.
    • Create a legendary creature that gains an ability if it has a +1/+1 counter on it.
    • Create a legendary creature with base power and toughness 0/0.
    • Create a legendary creature that can move counters around.

• @TerryTags Would you like another pack?
  • @ShadowReign ; Not yet, my friend :smile:
  • After some more hard work and designing, I bring you my second legend pack:

Uncommon challanges:
    1. legend with a second casting cost
    2. legend with a western-style artwork
    3. a legendary turtle

Rare and mythic challanges:
    4. legend that searches for a specific card
    5. a legendary Elk that can gain life, draw cards, reanimate itself, deal damage, and add mana

And some word about each one of them:
    Redri is kinda a combination of Zahid, Djin of the Lamp and Charging Monstrosaur, there's not much to him mechanically, but I think it's quite nice and simple. I think I like him the most from these cards when talking about the overall look.
    Deadrick - firstly I think the name is fun and secondly, he's a legendary version of all those small black creatures that keep coming back like Drad Wanderer. There's some flavor involved, I don't have a full story for him, but he's basically a dead gunner that came back to life for revenge and has one last bullet left in his revolver to do so.
    Amarka was initially supposed to be a land creature because I love those, butit kinda didn't work, so she's a mana dork now. Basically a blue Reliquary Tower on the back of a turtle. I think some kind of a blue draw deck with this as its commander would be quite fun.
    Zabzi is a typical witch who likes black cats and likes to spread rumors about them, creating superstitions. She of course has synergies with the Black Cat she calls from your deck and she's a surveiling Viscera Seer on top of that. Just an unpleasant black commander.
    Nivikrastirin - To be fair, I'm not too happy with how he turned out, but fitting that much stuff on a single card is very hard. I mean, I put three of the requirements into one ability and still had two left, that's pretty complicated.

I love this contest, hit me with another pack!
  • @ThePhantomJoker You always make such outstanding cards. Would you like a Draft Pack or a Set Pack?
  • @ShadowReign Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my cards, I've been doing this for some time already. What exactly is the difference between a Draft Pack and a Set Pack?
  • @ThePhantomJoker You can refer to page.6 to see my announcement of the new Set Pack.
  • edited June 2021
    Challenge - Uncommon
    • Create a legendary creature with double-strike.
    • Create a legendary creature - Monkey.
    • Create a black and green legendary creature.
    Sargasi Naga Champion Sun Wukong the Mischevious FzzzZzzt Flying Menace

Challenge - Rare
    • Create a legendary creature that's all about Food tokens.
    Greck Lord of Leftovers

Challenge - Mythic
    • Create a legendary creature that's all about flying, first strike, double strike, deathtouch, hexproof, indestructible, lifelink, menace, reach, trample, vigilance, and +1/+1 counters.
    Pyrus Angel of War
  • @ShadowReign Legends Set Pack Please

• edited June 2021
    @pstmdrn Your Legends Set Pack.
    Prize - A favorite on each blue card in your last pack.
    Art Card - Use the following artwork to complete a challenge in this pack.

Artwork by Bohrokki.
    Challenge - Uncommon
    • Create a legendary creature with Cycling.
    • Create a legendary creature that's all about self mill.
    • Create a legendary creature that's all about Reanimate.

Challenge - Mythic
    • Create a legendary creature that can create a ton of tokens, and sac a ton of tokens for a ton of value, and a ton of loss.
  • @ShadowReign I'll take a Draft Pack then
  • @ThePhantomJoker Your Legends God Pack.
    Prize - You may have a challenge in this pack become a copy of another target challenge previously given in this discussion. (The copy must replace a challenge of the same rarity.)
    Challenge Prize - You may have a challenge in this pack become a Fatal Challenge. (You and target Cardsmith compete in the chosen challenge. The winner gets an additional 5 points on the leaderboard.)
    Challenge - Rare
    • Create a legendary creature with two custom abilities.
    • Create a legendary creature that enters the battlefield with counters that effect it's power and toughness.
    • Create a quad-color legendary creature that only has generic mana and hybrid mana in it's casting cost.

Challenge - Mythic
    • Create a legendary creature with a custom version of Trample except for blocking, and a custom version of Storm except for an opponent casting spells. (Try to keep the latter from being too busted.)
    • Create a mono-color legendary creature with a single static ability and a single triggered ability, with the latter taking up the whole text box.
  • @ShadowReign Now THIS is podracing :grin:
  • @ThePhantomJoker Let the madness begin.
  • Uncommons
    Frain Gloommist ScavengerSomnium Imagination WeaverOccultatum Living Leyline
    Rares
    Fallen Heroes
    Mythics
    Ugane Hellwar Shapeshifter
    I'll have a set pack, please!

• @TheDukeOfPork Your Legends Set Pack.
    Art Card - Use the following artwork to complete a challenge in this pack.

Artwork by Yoann Lossel
    Challenge - Uncommon
    • Create a legendary creature with lifelink.
    • Create a legendary creature that has you pay life to activate an ability.
    • Create a legendary creature - Angel.

Challenge - Rare
    • Create a legendary creature that effects each players life total when it enters the battlefield.
  • @ShadowReign a little confused, do i have to make exactly three uncommon legends or just satisfy all of the challenges? and also the mythic is a flip card and you said it would count as one entry, correct? i can do another legend to finish my pack if you want tho
  • edited June 2021
    @samconsumespie Yeah, so, your gonna make a total of three uncommon, one rare, and one mythic, each of which must be legendary creatures. The problem was that you made a Mythic Land which should have been an uncommon Legendary Creature.
    If the mythic is a flip card, you don't have to make the otherside. I just said that, that way if one were to make and publish the flipped version, they would know both sides are part of the same challenge.
  • edited June 2021
    @samconsumespie Okay, I get what your saying. Your challenge says "create a legendary creature that can transform itself", meaning it must start off as a legendary creature. You must create a card to complete a challenge, so if your pack has five challenges, your gonna make five card (with the exception of the flipped side of a transform card.)
    So you are to make a new Mythic, and an uncommon for either effects hand challenge or 7/2.
  • I meant to say SET PACK! That's what I really wanted and what I want now. Thanks
  • @pstmdrn Do you mean Draft Pack? Set Packs come with an art card.
  • edited June 2021
    @ShadowReign See! Messed up again. Yes, Draft pack.
  • Gotcha. One sec to get it made.
  • edited June 2021
    @pstmdrn Your Legends Draft Pack.
    Prize - Two favorites of your choice.
    Challenge - Uncommon
    • Create a legendary creature with flash and vigilance.
    • Create a legendary creature that can deal non-combat damage.
    • Create a legendary creature - Otter.

Challenge - Rare
    • Create a legendary creature all about treasure tokens, food tokens, and +1/+1 counters.

Challenge - 
    Mythic
    • Create a legendary creature with no mana value and a choice of three separate casting costs in the text box.
  • Very good @samconsumespie. Would you like a Draft Pack or a Set Pack?
This discussion has been closed.