Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• I'll take a Mystery Box.
  • Couldn't catch the stream live but I'm liking the new system: VID.
  • can I have a box please?

• I, too, can have a box please.
  • LOL - 

Mystery Boxes - i'm so happy

@Jadefire your mystery box contains:
    • [Returning user bonus]: 5 favorites of your choice <--- this does not count for a prize btw, so your streak continues... RIP
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a red spell that exiles two of something.
    @WarriorCatInAhat your fantastic mystery box with your name on it contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a spell with an "if-then" effect... for example... Target player may [blank]. If they do, [effect].
    @Corwinnn your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 436 [NEW!] - Favorites: 4 of my choice (done)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Legendary Human Soldier creature that's mono-white.
  • @jpastor, I'd like another box, please!

• @Ranshi your mystery box contains:
    • [Returning User Bonus] 3 faves of your choice
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that's an artist.
  • Mistwoven Beast

I'll have another Mystery Box, please!
  • (In the Vomit Comet, and I'll take prize 167)
  • Good ol' fashioned mystery box, please
  • A Mystery Challenge: Create a red spell that exiles two of something.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/kindle-the-imagination

RIP indeed.  OK, hit me again.

Go ahead and put my 10 faves towards anything you like: 
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/user/Jadefire/cards 
  • Alright everyone - here's the new batch - working a Tournament this weekend, so I'll be a little slow to reply to this thread...

Mystery Boxes

@Hergusbergus your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with a triggered ability when it dies.
    @TheDukeOfPork your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 167 [NEW!] - Hugs: 1 favorite donated to the cardsmith of your choice + 1 Favorite of my choice for you
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono green Aura that pumps a creature.
    • Prize 167 - Hugs: 1 fav (This is from the vomit comet... your prize in this box happened to also land on 167 - a 1 in 1,800 chance of happening.... i think is how the math works)
    @Ranshi your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 424 - Song Negotiations [NEW!]: Select 4 songs for the Spotify Mystery Box Playlist.. I will select and add 3 of them.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Rabbits are in MTG... create a Legendary Rabbit creature card.
    @Jadefire your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono black spell that causes an opponent to lose life.
  • I'll take one
  • was gonna go to sleep, but I think i'll take this time to broadcast a few tunes and eat some unhealthy snacks.

twitch.tv/cryptocaillou
    oh and spit out some boxes maybe
  • @Latinas
    your mystery box contains:
    • [Returning User Bonus] = 5 favorites of your choice
    • Prize 11 [NEW!]: Favorites Happy Jim Carrey GIF 1 favorite of your choice + 1 of my choice
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a common spell with a one-word name.
  • edited June 2021
    @jpastor, can I have another box?

For the songs let's pick from the following:
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk
    I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy
    The Whims of Fate by Lyn from the Persona 5 OST
    Power by Excision
  • Hello everybody - I'm live
    twitch.tv/cryptocaillou

Depending who jumps in - i'll play tunes or build some stuff on Planet Coaster while live chatting about MTGCardsmith - general chat today about cardsmithing - live mic :smile:

• A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono black spell that causes an opponent to lose life.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/uncontrolled-combustion

Could I get another box?
  • Would it be alright if I have a box?
  • A Mystery Challenge: Create a spell with an "if-then" effect... for example... Target player may [blank]. If they do, [effect].
    Dragon Turtlette
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/dragon-turtlette-1

can I have another box please?
  • CHALLENGE: "Create a creature with a triggered ability when it dies."

Another mystery box, please
  • Gonna do a live mystery box reveal tomorrow via youtube.

meantime i'm doing some broadcasting to get a little closer to 100% completion of Mystery Box Land
  • twitch.tv/cryptocaillou

• Mystery Boxes

Deadlines Activated [Limited Prizes] & [Xplain Yoself]

Only 8 prizes are earnable this deadline. That's a good thing if there are hot prizes amongst those 8. 

As well, this deadline is the Xplain Yoself deadline. All entries must have a brief explanation as to why you created the card the way you did. Simply explain any decisions you made and the motivation to make the card the way you did. An example would be: "I chose this artwork because [blank]. Then I wanted it to have an ETB ability because [blank]. Lastly, power #/# makes sense to me because blank. Hope you like it!"

@Hergusbergus
    @WarriorCatInAhat
    @Zaheer_The_Grim
    @Jadefire
    @Ranshi

Your mystery boxes can be found in the above order within this video!

• Hello my friends - i'm also live - all day today!

Jump in at anytime for a live mystery box giveaway and for free prizes to the first 5 viewers who stop by.

twitch.tv/cryptocaillou

• @jpastor I’m at work and can’t watch the video, can you just write out for me really quick what the challenge is, so I can get brainstorming?
  • @Ranshi - i believe it was to create an uncommon multicolored human artificer
  • edited June 2021
    challenge: make a creature with this art that either deals damage to or destroys flying creatures
    Impaling Recluse
    this card was heavily inspired by qasali slingers, which is a cat that has a very similar effect but for cats
    this is flavored more towards spiders in that it kills artifacts and creatures with flying instead of artifacts and enchantments, it is also gold because i think it would make a good gold signpost for spider tribal in a cube or draft set and the flavor makes sense to me
    it is a 3/5 with reach because qasali slingers was also a 3/5 and they feel very similar to me
    i would like another box please!

This discussion has been closed.