Legends Rising

Comments

• I am aware I still have an open pack, I just haven't finished it yet.
  • @WarriorCatInAhat That's perfectly fine, no rush.
  • Perfect timing @samconsumespie

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

You will now receive a card from The List in Set Packs.
  • edited June 2021
    @samconsumespie Your Legends Set Pack.
    Prize - You may have a challenge in this pack become a Nomad Challenge. (The chosen challenge can be completed with any other legendary card type.) 
    Art Card - Use the following artwork to complete a challenge in this pack.

Artwork by DeivCalviz
    Challenge - Uncommon
    • Create a legendary creature with Infect.
    • Create a legendary creature that's all about -1/-1 counters.

Challenge - Mythic
    • Create a green legendary creature - Warrior that can turn -1/-1 counters, and Poison counters into other counters.

The List Card - Corresponding Rarity
    • Create an alternate version of the following legendary creature. (Try to keep to the original, and use the closest artwork you can find.)

• @ShadowReign thx for informing me and yes the maze runner trilogy is good but i like the books better if you havent readt hem yyou shoouuld same with mortal engines
  • edited June 2021
    Rares (in order)
    Beholders Ire
    Rangrim Metallic Eggmaster
    Asirus Leyline Warden

Mythics (in order)
      Patanash the Hungerer
    Ourori Manipulator of Blood
  • alright so on my mythic challenge the infinite one what does it mean by another creature like from this pack and its a human cleric or the infintrie card itself is a cleric
  • @Titanium000 Yeah, so, it reads "Create a legendary creature that can go infinite with another legendary creature - Human Cleric in this pack, but isn't broken or busted." So the legendary creature you create can be Human Cleric, but another legendary creature you create to complete the pack has to be a Human Cleric.
  • SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Just experimenting, and refining Legends Rising. (Idea to do this came from @jpastor's voting form for the Mystery Box Challenges.)

So tell me, how excited are you for the new update?
    https://forms.gle/aT7R9idcZb9WP1cj9
  • @ShadowReign I will Challenge @TerryTags to a Duel for the challenge: Make an Anorax Card.
  • FATAL CHALLENGE

@pstmdrn and @TerryTags shall complete in this challenge. The winner will receive an additional 5 points on the Leaderboard.
    Challenge - Mythic
    • Create a legendary creature - Animax Shapeshifter. (Animax Shapeshifter is of my own design. Here's the "true" Animax Shapeshifter's I have:)
    (A little about Animax:)
    (Animax is the last of his species, so he is named as such. He has two main forms, his true form and his Reaper form, but has the ability to shapeshift into many forms.)

• @ShadowReign Your Voting pole Says June 3rd update, should be July, right?
  • edited June 2021
    Sorry about that, good catch @pstmdrn, thanks.

And. . . . Fixed!!
  • @ShadowReign but does the other legendary creature have to be part of this pack and ig im just misreading but the mythic itself can be a cleric but the other HAS to be a cleric or im am i just wrong
  • edited June 2021
    @Titanium000 Yes, another legendary creature - Human Cleric has to be in this pack. Let me break it down for you:

(A = The creature in questionB = Another creature you create for the pack.)
    You create with an ability that can go infinite, but not on it's own. Then you create with an ability that can make A's ability to infinite. (Without BA can't go infinite.) Now can be a Human Cleric, but has to be a Human Cleric, otherwise will be incomplete.
  • edited June 2021

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm basically making one of these every day, but I can't help it. When I make progress I want to share it, cause I see Legends Rising as a partnership. Without you, there would be no Legends Rising, and I can't thank you enough for all the support, it is much appreciated.
    So (not to veer off topic too much, just wanted to thank you), this upcoming update is not even released yet, and I already have gotten to work on the next one. Now, I tend to have an idea, get it down, refine it, then throw it out as soon as possible, because I like it and want to see it happen, but then things may get left out, or not work properly, and I have to fix them. No with this upcoming update, I have paced myself, gave it a release date, and worked on it behind the scenes as I have waited for the time to release (glad I did by the way, alot of changes went on behind the scenes. Don't know why I keep saying "behind the scenes", as you can probably tell, this isn't a movie). Anyways, I have had an idea (literally only 10 mins ago), and just wanted to say it's in the early stages of development, but it's going to be the biggest update yet. Now I don't want to hype this too much, and it might not even be incorporated as much as I think it might, and of course it's too early to tell, but as of now, it's already bigger than anything I've done. Again, it's in very early stages, and I plan to release it August 3rd (over a month away), but I just wanted to inform you of my plans, and progress (without revealing to much).
    Also, Friday (July 2nd) I will be releasing the most revealing and final teaser for the July 3rd update, so be sure not to miss it. I apologize if you're tired of all these SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS, especially seeing as I'm announcing something that won't be released for another month. But I just wanted to get this off of my chest, and to take the time to thank you for all the support. Thank you.
  • @ShadowReign ok thx for that it got me confused sorry but thx for telling me
  • Jiktexi Swift Slicer
    uncommon legend with infect
    Nicol Bolas God Deposer
    uncommon legend that cares about -1/-1 counters
    Zatke Steward of Rot
    mythic green legend warrior that changes -1/-1 counters and poison counters into other counters
    Zaktan Enlightened Ancient
    uncommon legend based on a card from the list

i would like another set booster please!

• edited June 2021
    @samconsumespie Your Legends Set Pack.
    Art Card - Use the following artwork to complete a challenge in this pack.

Artwork by Fang Xinyu
    Challenge - Uncommon
    • Create a legendary creature with a custom ability entitled Bloodshot.
    • Create a legendary creature with a custom ability entitled Bloodshot.

Challenge - Rare
    • Create a legendary creature - Assassin that gives creatures a custom ability entitled Bloodshot until end of turn.

The List Card - Corresponding Rarity
    • Create an alternate version of the following legendary creature. (Try to keep to the original, and use the closest artwork you can find.)

• Lore: Orpheus wanted to create life. So he put all his time into creating Jinseydor. However when he woke the elemental Jinseydor used his power to destroy everything insight. Not being able to bring himself to kill his creation Orpheus instead split him into three triplets. Dor the last triplet inherited the desire to destroy. Sey the second triplet inherited the desire to learn. And Jin the first triplet inherited the desire to become more powerful. Now Orpheus tries to contain the triplets destructive power to keep the world from destruction. 

I had a lot of fun coming up with the story for these elementals and there father.
  • @ShadowReign I would like a draft booster this time please.
  • @Dragonboy17 Your Legends Draft Pack.
    Challenge - Uncommon
    • Create a legendary creature with Suspend.
    • Create a legendary creature with Flying and Trample.
    • Create a dual-color legendary creature that's all about mana.

Challenge - Rare
    • Create a legendary creature that enters the battlefield with two kinds of counters on it.

Challenge - Mythic
    • Create a tribal legendary creature that has two abilities, one that effects multiple tribal creatures, and one that effects a single tribal creature.
  • @ShadowReign could I get a draft pack?
  • @SpellPiper2213 Your Legends Draft Pack.
    Prize - You may have a challenge in this pack become a Fatal Challenge. (You and target Cardsmith compete in the chosen challenge. The winner gets an additional 5 points on the leaderboard.)
    Challenge - Uncommon
    • Create a legendary creature with Foretell.
    • Create a legendary creature - Demon.
    • Create a green and blue legendary creature that's all about enchantments.

Challenge - Rare
    • Create a legendary creature with Delve, and a way to reanimate itself.

Challenge - Mythic
    • Create a legendary creature - Dragon that's all about attacking, and has
    three static abilities, and three activated abilities,
  • I took a break for a while, but I'll take a basic draft pack now. Hopefully I can finish it before I leave for a week.
This discussion has been closed.