Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• Mystery Boxes

@joemanjoe wassup and here's your first mystery box:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a burn spell that deals damage to each creature and player.
    @jpastor your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 143 - Wildcard (Premium): You may choose any non-premium prize.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Horse creature with one ability.
    @Jadefire your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 14 - Infinity Shard (Premium): You get all other prizes revealed this batch. = 143 and 156
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a double-sided Planeswalker.
    @Castiel_Demiurge your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 156 - All-Time Favorites (Premium): I will sort through your collection and favorite any and all cards I like.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that deals with historic cards.
  • If you would be so kind, I'll grab anutha box at your earliest convenience, please and thank you.
  • What I'm gathering from this is that I should go inactive for a bit, and then return for some guaranteed prizes! XD
  • edited July 2021
    @jpastor,

Here's the card (got it done fast because of boredom)

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/stream-of-flame

Stream of Flame
  • edited July 2021
    I'll take another box sir, when you have the time
  • @jpastor

Seems pretty simple but it's a great Johnny card for some graveyard reanimations shenanigans.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/doomed-historian

Also I don't have that many of cards though in my account but ok then.
  • I'm going to transmute my Prize 143 to Prize 408.
  • @Ranshi no that's not how returning user bonus works - you've already used up your returning user bonus and can't get it again :neutral:
  • I was kidding anyway! :)
  • i can never tell with you @Ranshi
  • I have time for these mystery boxes now, but should i?
  • edited July 2021
    Mystery Challenge: Create a card with the Ghitu proverb in its flavor text.

I must save a Mystery Box before it also becomes corrupted. Please, give it to me.
  • edited July 2021
    @ShadowReign - Your new mystery challenge: Create a card that is a normal size

B) 
  • You know, like, not massive! Like the one above that I resized!
    XD
  • If you mean... what I think you mean... you truly are evil.
  • Muahahahaha!
    I mean... Evil?
     >:) 
  • How would that even be possible for me to do?
  • I'm just yanking your chain buddy... You keep making 'em and I'll keep resizing them!
  • If I could I would man, I would love for that to be possible. And I applaud you for the resizing.
  • @jpastor Hm, thanks for the likes. Also can I have another box or is it limited? 
  • edited July 2021

P.S. I have some time to go live!!! Let's get the party started!

twitch.tv/cryptocaillou
    Things to discuss:
    • Back to basics
    • Should we make Prize 408 premium to prevent Jadefire from selecting it again LOL
    • The Mystery Box Invitational Tournament
    • Will Vehicles ever make a return into MTG standard?
    • What's your favorite custom mechanic?
    • Prize giveaways every 30 minutes!

Mystery Boxes

@Suicidal_Deity your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 424 - Song Negotiations: You pick 4 songs that you wish to add the mystery box spotify playlist, and I'll add 2 of those 4 songs.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare card with Chaos in its name.
    @joemanjoe your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a burn spell that deals two damage to target creature and has a custom ability of either your own design or from the mechanix encyclopedia.
    @Jadefire your bundle of 5 prizes:
    • Prize 266 [NEW!] - Favorites: You may accept 4 favorites of jpastor's choice + 1 of your choice.
    • Prize 327 [NEW!] - Briber's Purse: You may favorite X of jpastor's cards. If you do, choose X different prizes. You'll get a 50/50 shot at receiving each prize.
    • Prize 259 [NEW!] - Shard of an Unknown Object: This prevents a bomb of any kind or anything that destroys, exiles, or targets something. One time use. Can be used in any deadline.
    • Prize 29 [NEW!] - Winner Takes All (Moshpit): You may activate this mode immediately for the next batch.
    • Prize 165 [NEW!] - Weather Change (Challenge): You may activate this conditional mode for the next batch of challenges, it would couple with moshpit.
    @ShadowReign your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Human creature that gives a certain non-Human subtype an ability. Make sure that it's larger than normal just to upset @Corwinnn
    @Castiel_Demiurge have you seen the leaderboards? These are definitely unlimited, but one at a time. Your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a spell with a flashback cost twice that of its mana cost.
  • all-time faves are done for everyone that received them!

• https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/disturbed-horse

A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that does everything at random - mana cost, P/T, targeting.
  • edited July 2021
    Mystery Challenge: Create a Human creature that gives a certain non-Human subtype an ability. Make sure that it's larger than normal just to upset @Corwinnn

(Not sure how I can make it even bigger, but I can add more of them.)

The Challenge:

Another Card I've Made and Some Tokens:

(Your not the only one who can be EVIL @Corwinnn.)

In the center of The Dark Forest resides a Mystical Box. It entices those who enter the forest, and leads them to eternal damnation. Sure, I'll take it.
  • edited July 2021
    @jpastor

Here. Hope this is correct. Also an another box again would be appreciated.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/vengeful-storm

• A Mystery Challenge: Create a double-sided Planeswalker.
    Side 1: https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/teferi-prodigious-mentor

Side 2: https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/teferi-high-seclusionist

I'll claim the following prizes:
    Prize 29 - Winner Takes All (Moshpit)
    Prize 165 - Weather Change (Challenge)
    Prize 327 - Briber's Purse
    : I've favourited Fallahar, Perdition, Scattershock, and Piranha.  I'm just going to assume I can only pick non-premium prizes to gamble for: 158, 245, 263, 408

Could I get another box?
  • Lovin' how much more active mystery boxers have been recently, BTW.
  • I have a couple of hours to be LIVE AND IN DISGUISE!

Going to build these boxes live and distribute them out to everyone!
    Then my very first Spellwebs reveal! Exciting!
    Jump in today to earn a prize from a select group of prizes I like to call "The Unknowns." These are prizes I have not given a name to yet, and will have to spontaneously create a name upon your receipt of said prize.

twitch.tv/cryptocaillou

• MY CHALLENGE: "Create a Human + [Subtype] creature that is also a Seer."

What's going on? I went on vacation and now I don't know what's happening.
This discussion has been closed.