twitch.tv/cryptocaillou

• Intermission is over

...The deadline has arrived...

...Processing Results...
  • ...and the winners are...

1. @Jadefire (5 DP)
    2. @Ranshi (3 DP)
    3. @Jadefire (1 DP)
    The following prizes from the intermission have been randomly distributed to the winners of the deadline: Please hold on to this and bomb all of Jadefire's entries next round lol
    • Prize 304 - Megabomb: When you submit your entry, you may destroy up to 3 active entries. (They won't be judged.) @Ranshi gets this
    @Jadefire gets these... please choose/activate immediately :smiley:

• Prize 213 - Present: You may have jpastor gift a mystery box with a guaranteed prize to another cardsmith.
    • Prize 277 [NEW!] - Limited Art (Deadline): You may activate this type of deadline.
    • Prize 59 - An Equation
    • Prize 222 [NEW!] - Encounter (Personal Daily Gambit)

• So what I'm hearing is, wait until there are 3 entries that I think might be better than mine, and then I submit mine, removing the competition, so as to get the most use of my item?
  • Leaderboards

Top 30

Rank Name Inv Entries Prizes Duels Rating Moshpit Deadline Saga Points
    1 @Jadefire 98 116 3-8 1744 2 74 4 36 -1
    2 @AboveAndAbout 143 74 3-11 1846 1 56 2 34
    3 @Corwinnn 101 53 5-5 2002 1 41 0 25
    4 @Ranshi 135 68 2-0 1942 1 23 0 24
    5 sorinjace 68 56 0-1 1940 0 47 0 20
    6 TheRacingTurtle 66 38 5-1 1946 2 23 0 16
    7 JoeMoose 88 49 0-0 2000 0 19 0 15
    8 @ShadowReign 83 40 11-1 2050 0 6 2 14
    9 @TheDukeOfPork 53 32 3-2 1839 0 27 0 13
    10 bnew07 32 31 0-0 2000 0 34 0 12
    11 TenebrisNemo 33 36 0-0 2000 1 24 0 11
    12 pakashara 31 22 0-0 2000 0 23 0 9
    13 Dechujoh64 36 25 0-0 2000 0 18 0 8
    14 IronCrusher 27 24 2-0 2100 1 15 0 7
    15 saveria201 11 14 0-0 2000 0 26 0 7
    16 @Zaheer_the_Grim 24 13 0-0 2000 0 20 3 7
    17 Baron-777 30 17 0-0 2000 0 18 0 7
    18 Potato13 45 24 0-0 2000 0 8 0 7
    19 LyndonF 40 26 0-0 2000 0 6 0 7
    20 shadow123 45 29 0-0 2000 0 5 0 7
    21 MonkeyPirate2002 39 24 0-1 1940 0 6 0 6
    22 Fantastickill7 48 26 0-0 2000 0 0 0 6
    23 @CS101 16 16 2-1 1955 0 11 0 4
    24 @WarriorCatInAhat 30 14 0-3 1686 0 8 1 4 -1
    25 @Abu_Jafar 27 17 3-3 1899 0 3 0 4
    26 @FORFUN 20 9 1-0 1839 0 9 0 3
    27 Suleman 22 8 0-0 1961 0 8 0 3
    28 Suicidal_Deity 14 12 0-0 2000 0 8 0 3
    29 fiskerton 18 12 0-0 2000 0 5 0 3
    30 Battlesocke 13 12 0-0 2000 0 5 0 3
  • @Ranshi not what I said... I said wait until Jadefire has 3 entries and destroy all of his lol
  • ..but you can do whatever you'd like @Ranshi :smile: 
  • Even better! XD
  • @Abu_Jafar your 5 returning prizes are:
    • Prize 116 - Ancient Gem: This gives you the option to submit any old card you want for this box's mystery challenge instead of a new card.
    • Prize 275 - Forcefield Generator: Target cardsmith of your choice (can be you) + their entries can't be targeted this deadline.
    • Prize 480 - Chrome Pearl: Up to 5 of your mythic rare artifacts will get favorited
    • Prize 198 - Xplain Yoself (Challenge): You may activate this challenge for yourself or a random cardsmith in the next batch.
    • Prize 322 - Moshpit (Deadline): You may activate this deadline mode.
  • edited July 2021

Hehe... it's been a really long time since I have posted here... so here is my card submission for my box from 4 months ago....
    Delaying Aura
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/delaying-aura

your mystery box contains: Create a rare enchantment with a quote from a made-up character. (Also thanks for digging out the challenge for me jpastor, would have taken me awhile...)

Now... may I have another box, @jpastor?

• Ooh bonuses! umm, I will use forcefield generator on myself... (which oddly fits my entries flavour...), Xplain yoself on a random cardsmith, I will activate the moshpit, (Time for choas!) I also have the ancient gem... (and will I be told what cards are being favourited with the chrome mox?)... and I think that does it for those prizes!

• @Abu_Jafar your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 113 - Draft (Daily Gambit): You may activate this. If you do, I'll post a group of mystery boxes that can be selected by any cardsmith who completes a mystery challenge today.
    • Prize 16 - Time Bomb: When you submit your entry for this box, destroy one target entry.
    • Prize 420 - Favoritos: You may accept 2 favorites of jpastor's choice -OR- 1 of your choice
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Vampire creature with a life swap ability (target opponent loses, you gain.)
  • Deadline of Moshpits

Every batch of boxes (group of 3 or more cardsmiths receiving a mystery box) this deadline will be a moshpit (a free-for-all where the best card from that batch wins, receiving a moshpit point = +1 Mystery Box Score per Moshpit point).
  • Lol, I'm no threat.  Did you see me get rekt in the Invitational?

Can I activate the prizes I couldn't activate during the intermission deadline now?
    Prize 333 - Favorites (4)Prize 273 - Favorites (2): I've got some new cards to choose from now, https://mtgcardsmith.com/user/Jadefire/cards
    Prize 32 - Duel
    Prize 472 - Mode Negotiations: Duels & Mosh Pit (not sure if this conflicts with prize 32)
    Prize 23 - Scratchie: 63, 101, 129, 131, 158, 183, 245, 269, 381, 397

I'll also activate the following since I have to:
    • Prize 213 - Present: This goes to @ranshi for getting top 3 last deadline.
    • Prize 59 - An Equation
    • Prize 222 [NEW!] - Encounter (Personal Daily Gambit)
  • So ShadowReign bleeds after all... Who broke the legendary streak?
  • Mad respect.  That card gets my vote for the next featured card.
  • edited July 2021

Draft (Daily Gambit)

Today I'll be posting a group of Mystery Boxes. These can only be chosen today. Please choose one that hasn't been chosen. Once chosen by any cardsmith, it can't be chosen by anyone else. This will take place of your mystery challenges for today. Also, anyone who participates in this draft enters into a moshpit for it. As well, each box has an opposing box. So you'll be in a duel vs that box. Yeah that's right, I'm combining modes into one! But only for today!

The Horizon's Endless Box (vs The Slapchinski Box)
    • Prize 482 - A Gift Happy Birthday GIF by Simon Super Rabbit You may have jpastor gift a Mystery Box to another cardsmith. 
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare, green sorcery with mana cost 1 that makes you choose between two modes.

The Slapchinski Box (vs The Horizon's Endless Box)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Kithkin Cleric creature card.

The Oopsy-dom-adomsky Box (vs The Instant Paradox Box)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a blue instant spell that's ability text is as many lines long as it's mana cost. 3Blue would = 4 lines of card text (flavor can be extra) [Xplain Yoself: You will also need to give us the reader's digest for why you created this card the way you did. This is not an option, but mandatory. Xplain yo mana reasoning, logic, and the technicalities.]

The Overdone + Easy Side Up... Wait What? Box (vs The Smoke Box)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that makes you become the monarch when it enters the battlefield.

The Smoke Box (vs The Overdone + Easy Side Up... Wait What? Box)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Juggernaut creature card with two abilities.

The Instant Paradox Box (vs The Oopsy-dom-adomsky Box)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono-green Spirit creature card.

• edited July 2021
    @Jadefire yo faves are provided!
    Your mode negotiations have been combined into one above and the duels have been activated within as well

Prize 269 is your scratchie prize: 

Prize 269 - Ace of Hearts: You may tag this discussion in your entry to guarantee a prize in your next box.

Once you submit your draft entry, PM me for your encounter. As well, for your equation,  choose two mystery box prize numbers. Then message me your choices, and we will proceed to the next step.

@Ranshi your present from Jadefire is a mystery box that contains:
    • Prize 92 - A Tinted Visor: You may submit two entries instead of one for this box's mystery challenge.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that can exile a card or cards from your graveyard.
  • edited July 2021
    I'll take the Horizon's Endless Box.
  • Here is my entry... and it didn't take 4 months this time!

Mystery box challenge: create a vampire with a life swap ability (target opponent loses life, you gain life.)
    Blood Plunderer
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/blood-plunderer

I will not activate the draft (seeing as one already is active)

We will throw the time bomb at a random entry

and for the Favouritos I will do the mode that is 2 of your choice.

@jpastor, may I have another box?

• I want to donate my previously unclaimed prizes to the top 3 of the Invitational for their winning designs:
    Prize 97 - 2 chosen favorites + 2 jpastor favorites goes to Aggroman15
    Prize 89 - 1 donated favorite + 3 jpastor favorites
     goes to ShadowReign
    Prize 306 - 2 favorites goes to Abu_Jafar
  • I'll take another!
  • edited July 2021
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a Horror creature with no abilities, only flavor text.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/saripon-maw-of-the-murk

I tagged the discussion for this card to claim Prize 269.
  • @Abu_Jafar @King_Devil_II
    Feel free to select one of the draft boxes above that hasn't been chosen yet.
  • edited July 2021
    Very creative amalgam of all the different modes @jpastor

A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare, green sorcery with mana cost 1 that makes you choose between two modes
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/selfless-savagery

• @Abu_Jafar your time bomb destroys your first entry, chosen at random: Delaying Aura. Favoritos provided! Your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 399 - Leftovers: You get a random prize from amongst the prizes in the last batch. (= A Gift Happy Birthday GIF by Simon Super Rabbit You may have jpastor gift a Mystery Box to another cardsmith.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a green sorcery that pumps all creatures you control.
    @King_Devil_II your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 373 - Prize Negotiations: I'll give you 5 choices, you pick which prize you'd like.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare Kamigawan artifact.
    • Choose one -
    • Prize 494 - Art (Deadline): You may activate this deadline.
    • Prize 438 - Timer: Reveal this deadline's end.
    • Prize 31 - Photography (Daily Gambit): You may activate this daily gambit for all players.
    • Prize 15 - Spotlight: You may spotlight another card. A random challenge in the next batch will be inspired by that card.
    • Prize 11 - Favorites: You may accept 1 favorite of jpastor's choice + 1 of your choice.
    @Jadefire let me know when you'd like to officially request your box with a prize! I've taken care of all prizes you've mentioned!
  • I thought the encounter took the place of my next box.  Ok, I'm ready for another box.
  • @Jadefire the personal daily gambit follows your entry as a bonus objective for the day. Your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a non-Legendary Devil creature card.
    • [PERSONAL DAILY GAMBIT] Encounter: A zombie apocalypse is about to start. You are hanging out with a friend. He says he's not feeling well and he looks sweaty and feverish. His eyes are bloodshot and you fear he is about to turn into a mindless, infectious beast. One bite could contaminate you or everyone he bites, turning them into zombies. One case could turn into a million and then billions. You know that even if he dies, he'll resurrect anyways unless you blow his head off. Nobody in the world knows what's going on. The possibilities are endless on what you could do. You could solve this problem in a number of ways, but you could also fail to solve it resulting in the zombie apocalypse. What would you do IRL? Create a card or sequence of cards in specific order that would solve this problem.

• Alright, one legendary goblin, coming right up!

Ogyith the Skeptical

Wanted to go with less of just another "little red aggro guy" and instead go with a goblin who is very much unsure of whether or not that decapitated elf is really dead or just very convincing.

I'll take another box, please!
This discussion has been closed.