Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• Hi @Faiths_Guide
    Shouldn't be a problem! Which prizes would you like to elect to randomize?
  • edited September 2021
    @jpastor I'd like to add another Dechujoh's Ring of Madness to my inventory.

EDIT: see below.
    EDIT 2: Modified as of the 9/20 stream (further updated below).
    Personal Prize Inventory (with drop references)
    • Prize ??? - Spellwebs (Challenge): You may choose to receive a spellweb for your next mystery box. [X]
    • Prize ??? – Mechanix (Deadline): You may activate this deadline. [Twitch]
    • Prize ??? – Mini-Encounter (Challenge): Your next mystery challenge will be a mini-encounter.  [Twitch]
    • Prize ??? – Dechujoh's Ring of Madness (x2): You may put the ring on any of your ten fingers to see what happens…  [Twitch] [X]
    • Prize 34 - A Big Slap: You may slap two entries. (Challenge the cardsmith who created the entry to make a better entry. The original entries still count.) [X]
    • Prize 162 - Weather Change (Deadline Modifier): This modifier changes the weather of the mystery box plane from its standard fare, affecting everyone's mystery challenges. [X]
    • Prize 19 – Spider Silk: (Receive your next Spellweb with the colors of your choice [up to 6].) [Twitch]
    • Prize ??? – Mode Negotiations: You will be awarded 1~5 modes selected from 1~5 modes of your choice. (Both values selected at random upon cashing in this prize.) [X]
    • Prize ??? – Encounter (Daily Gambit): This is a situational consequence that you are faced with. Often times this will be a threat that you must personally rid from existence. Other times this will be a situation you must solve with a string of cards. [X]
    • Prize ??? – A Microphone: You may rename any one prize. [X]
    • Prize ??? – A Bonus Mystery Challenge: Along with your next mystery box entry, you may submit an additional entry that is any old card you would like to submit. [Twitch]
    • Prize ??? – Art Challenge: You may accept a challenge to create any card with artwork provided to you. [Twitch]
    (Prizes left without numbering were earned under circumstances such that the number is not known to me.)

Mystery Challenge Quest Points ~ 5

• @cadstar369
    sorry - i just realized that dechujoh's ring of madness destroys a bunch of entries... so unfortunately... i'll have to remove it from the prize list. You can select another prize.
  • @jpastor
    Can the elections be randomized as well?
  • @jpastor I'll replace the two rings with Mode Negotiations & Encounter (Daily Gambit).

Also, if the campaign is still active, the Pyxic Order would like to attack investigate the Uknavi.
  • I, too, will join forces with the Pyxic Order in attacking investigating the Uknavi.
  • @Faiths_Guide - what, precisely, do you mean by elections?

Anything can be randomized, I just want to make sure I know what we are randomizing.
  • @jpastor
    You'd asked me to elect prizes and I asked you to make those elections randomized. I'd really just like everything randomized.
  • @pakashara
    I've completed your all-time favorites!
  • @cadstar369
    your reactivation mystery box contains:
    • A Microphone: You may rename any one prize. Speak now or forever hold your microphone.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create any new card you want.
  • @Jadefire your reactivation mystery box contains:
    • [You may post this entry in Mystery Challenge Quest.]
  • @cadstar369
    that prize is your 30th prize... which gives you your 9th Mystery Box Point. You get 1 nonpremium prize of your choice.
  • @cadstar369
    sorry for multiple messages... i'm playing catchup and everything is spread across 2 pages. You have some prizes that would activate another spellweb. Would you like to use one? I saw you mention something about the next time you get a spellweb.
  • @Corwinnn
    @cadstar369

Traces of the God Cube lead you from plane to plane in search of the fleeing Uknavi.

Each plane you arrive at shows a trace of their presence, but no Uknavi. Seems they are either trying to lose you or perhaps... they are harnessing the power of the God Cube uncontrollably and are planes hopping randomly. 

It seems as though their numbers are far and few in between. It's apparent that you won't be able to catch them at this pace. It's time to return to your empire's home with a bonus mystery challenge.

Create an Enchantment or Artifact that would increase the speed of the deck it's in.
  • @Corwinnn
    while your up and at it with a moment of free time, I found this incomplete challenge from Mystery Box Noobs. It's still valid and you can submit for this discussion and you may submit in Mystery Challenge Quest.

https://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/comment/216669/#Comment_216669
  • Live Stream - 9/20/2021

I'm not going to work today. So, let's party and have some community fun!

twitch.tv/cryptocaillou
    1. 10:30 - 11:00 = A look at prize list
    2. 11:00 - 11:30 = Prize Giveaway
    3. 11:30 - 12:00 = An overview at deleted prizes
    4. 12:00 - 12:30 = Prize Giveaway
    5. 12:30 - 1:00 = An overview of prizes that have changed
    6. 1:00 - 1:30 = Prize Giveaway
    7. 1:30 - 2:00 = Conquest (Mini-Saga)
    8. 2:00 - 2:30 = Mystery Challenge Quest vs Mystery Box Challenges
    9. 2:30 - 3:00 = Pre-Season Playoffs Round 1 between (@Corwinnn, @Jadefire, @FORFUN, @ShadowReign, @WarriorCatInAhat)
    10. 3:00 - 3:30 = Prize Giveaway
    11. 3:30 - 4:00 = Special Event for Viewers
    12. 4:00 - 4:30 = Recap + Feedback as Usual!
    13. 4:30 - 5:00 = One Final Prize Giveaway
    Playing New Games Today!!!

- Black Desert
    - Forza Horizon 4
    - Minecraft
    - Monster Sanctuary
    - Resident Evil 7 biohazard
    - Sniper Elite 4
    - State of Decay 2: Juggernaut
    - UFC 4
    + Planet Coaster

• @jpastor
    Just whatever the Cosmodrone Box was.
  • ahh see @Faiths_Guide
    that's where I got lost, there is no prize in there. All it says is you can submit as an entry here: https://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/5839/mystery-challenge-quest
  • edited September 2021
    With my Microphone, I shall rename the Selfie Stick prize to Portrait.

With my prize of choice, I'd like to activate a Spider Silk with colors Green, Dark Green, Dark Green, Red, Red, and Dark Blue. I'll also activate Prize 162 - Weather Change (Deadline Modifier).

• Prize ??? 93 ??? - Spellwebs (Challenge) (x2): You may choose to receive a spellweb for your next mystery box. [X] [Twitch]
    • Prize ??? – Mini-Encounter (Challenge): Your next mystery challenge will be a mini-encounter.  [Twitch]
    • Prize 34 ??? - A Big Slap: You may slap two entries. (Challenge the cardsmith who created the entry to make a better entry. The original entries still count.) [X]
    • Prize 19 ??? – Spider Silk: (Receive your next Spellweb with the colors of your choice [up to 6].) [Twitch]
    • Prize ??? – Mode Negotiations: You will be awarded 1~5 modes selected from 1~5 modes of your choice. (Both values selected at random upon cashing in this prize.) [X]
    • Prize ??? – Encounter (Daily Gambit): This is a situational consequence that you are faced with. Often times this will be a threat that you must personally rid from existence. Other times this will be a situation you must solve with a string of cards. [X]
    • Prize ??? – A Bonus Mystery Challenge: Along with your next mystery box entry, you may submit an additional entry that is any old card you would like to submit. [Twitch]
    • Prize ??? – Artwork Challenge: You may accept a challenge to create any card with artwork provided to you. [Twitch]
    • Prize 39 ??? – Pearl (Gold): You earn a favorite on Mythic Rare [Gold] cards you've created that jpastor likes. [Twitch]
    • Prize ??? – Ancient Gem: You may submit any card you've created for your Mystery Box challenge. [Twitch]
    (Prizes left without numbering were earned under circumstances such that the number is not known to me. EDIT: The prize list got shuffled again, so everything is unknown to me once more…)
    Mystery Challenge Quest Points ~ 9
  • edited September 2021
    @cadstar369
    your level 4 spellweb
    Choose 4 or 5 of the 7

• edited September 2021
    A Mystery Challenge: Create any new card you want.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/walking-boneyard

Could I get another mystery box?
  • Special Event from Twitch Stream

• Jpastor vs @cadstar369 (DUEL)
    • Each cardsmith may nominate one judge to judge the duel... picking their favorite card between the two cards. If both judges elect the same card winner, then obviously we have a winner. If both judges disagree and a split decision is made.. then neither of us win or lose the duel and it is nullified.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create any new card you want.
  • @Jadefire your reactivation mystery box contains:
    • [You may also submit this entry in the Mystery Challenge Quest.]

• https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/muckblaster

My duel entry versus @cadstar369

This looked like an Assblaster from Tremors, but it's kind of a dragon. So it's a Muckblaster.

I nominate @Hergusbergus to judge on my side of things.
  • edited September 2021
    Mystery Challenge: Create any new card you want. (Using my Ancient Gem to submit a truly ancient gem of mine: Baokai, Barrier Mage)

Duel Challenge: Create any new card you want. (Prognostic Integration)

Campaign Challenge: Create an Enchantment or Artifact that would increase the speed of the deck it's in. (Aetheric Confluence)
    I'd like to nominate @ShadowReign to judge the duel with jpastor.

Baokai Barrier Mage Prognostic Integration Aetheric Confluence

I'll activate my Gold Pearl from the stream. One mystery box please. :smile:

• Prize ??? - Spellwebs (Challenge) (x2): You may choose to receive a spellweb for your next mystery box. [X] [Twitch] (Not sure what'll happen to these now that Spellwebs is back.)
    • Prize ??? - A Big Slap: You may slap two entries. (Challenge the cardsmith who created the entry to make a better entry. The original entries still count.) [X] [Used]
    • Prize ??? – Spider Silk: (Receive your next Spellweb with up to 6 colors of your choice.) [Twitch]
    • Prize ??? – Mode Negotiations: You will be awarded 1~5 modes selected from 1~5 modes of your choice. (Both values selected at random upon cashing in this prize.) [X]
    • Prize ??? – Encounter (Daily Gambit): This is a situational consequence that you are faced with. Often times this will be a threat that you must personally rid from existence. Other times this will be a situation you must solve with a string of cards. [X]
    • Prize ??? – Artwork Challenge: You may accept a challenge to create any card with artwork provided to you. [Twitch]
    • Prize ??? – Stone of Creation: You may submit any new card for your Mystery Box, whether it meets the challenge or not. [Twitch]
    • Mystery Challenge Quest Points ~ 9

• @Hergusbergus
    @ShadowReign

You've both been nominated by me and @cadstar369 to judge this duel. All you need to do is announce your favorite card between the two.

• @cadstar369
    Your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create any new card you'd like.
  • edited September 2021
    A Mystery Challenge: Create any new card you want.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/junkyard-retriever

Could I get another mystery box?
This discussion has been closed.