Spellwebs

What this is
  • You start at Level 1, but can level up infinitely.
  • Complete all tasks given to level up.
  • When you level up, you receive a Spellweb: A web of items that consist of mystery prizes, mystery tasks, and mystery challenges.
  • Your Spellweb becomes larger and more intricate with each level up, but not necessarily more difficult or time consuming.

Here is what a Spellweb looks like!

When you receive your Spellweb, it will have a certain number of circles shaded various colors and with sequential numbers. These numbers represent choices you can make that will be translated into tasks. Tasks might be mystery prizes, mystery modes, and mystery objectives. It's up to you to figure out what each color translates to over time (if you want), though I'll never reveal the true definitions of each color to the public.

To get started... simply ask for a Spellweb!

Comments

• @jpastor I guess it's time I start to become a little more active in the Forums, and request a Spellweb.
  • @SMPrague
    Your level 1 spellweb - Choose 3 of the 4
    • Dark Red 1
    • Gray-25% 2
    • Blue 1
    • Brown 2

• @jpastor Okay, so... are challenges apart of Spellwebs, or does this only transcribe to Mystery Box Challenges.
  • edited December 2021
    @AboveAndAbout
    • Orange
    • Green
    • Green
    Your Spellweb choices have been translated in random order below:

Complete the Following Tasks to Level Up

:) Prize 23 - Dueling Armor (Challenge a cardsmith in the mystery box challenges to a series of duels with your current entries. One entry minimum needed.)

:) A Mystery Task: Provide feedback on the most recent card posted here and post any card there. Post that same card here to complete.
  • @Jadefire
    Your level 19 Spellweb. Choose any number of the following 6.
    • Red 1
    • Gray-25% 2
    • Bright Green 1
    • Blue 1
    • White 2
    • Indigo 3

• edited December 2021
    @MonkeyPirate2002
    • Dark Purple 1
    • Dark Purple 1
    • Dark Teal 1
    • Dark Teal 1
    • Dark Yellow 1
    Your choices have been translated into the tasks below in random order. Complete all to level up.

Tumult: Create a Legendary 2/2 uncommon green/white hybrid-colored Dinosaur with a Tap ability that gives cards you own that aren't on the battlefield something, has lyrics to a song in its flavor text, two or more creatures in the artwork, one word for its card name, and has a fog effect.
    Slap an entry in the mystery box challenges(It's creator has the option to submit a second card for the same challenge.)
  • edited December 2021
    @Corwinnn
    • Green
    • Green
    • Green
    • Dark Green
    Your choices have been translated into the tasks below in random order. Complete all to level up.

:) Prize 55 - Pearl (Select a pearl to receive.)

:) Spotlight 
    a colorless creature card or creature with P or T greater than 10.
  • edited December 2021
    @cadstar369
    [Red 1, Gold 2, White 3,Lavender 1, Green 2, Green 3]

:) Earn +1 mystery box score.

:) Submit a card in two different discussions.

:) Prize 33 - Voting Credentials (Provide me with your top 5 favorite entries when the current Mystery Box deadline ends.)
     :) Request a mystery box to receive a bonus mystery box

:) Prize 7 - Madman's Glasses (Cash this in to receive two mystery challenge choices the remainder of the mystery box deadline. You choose which mystery challenge to create a card for.) 

:) Complete one of the following: 
    - Win a duel, moshpit, or cardsmith league match
    - Top 3 Deadline finish
    - Earn a reward in any non-jpastor contest
    - Earn 3+ favorites on any card created after this post
  • @ShadowReign it's a mix of Mystery Box stuff, challenges, prizes, modes, to-do list stuff, and interaction with other contests.

Your level 6 Spellweb - Choose 3-5 of the 5:
    • Lime 1
    • Red 1
    • Red 2
    • Blue 1
    • Bright Green 1

• edited December 2021
    @jpastor I'm gonna go with all five.
    • Lime 1
    • Red 1
    • Red 2
    • Blue 1
    • Bright Green 1
  • edited December 2021
    @ShadowReign

Complete all the following tasks to level up!

:) You get two mystery boxes the rest of the mystery box deadline - you choose which box to accept. Request a box to complete.
    A Mystery Challenge: (submit this card here) Create a morphable Zombie creature card.

• How did I get to level 19?  I was at level 16 for the monkey and level 2 for the alternate spellwebs character after the meteor.  In any case, I'll take Red 1, Gray 2, Bright Green 1, Blue 1, White 2, Indigo 3.
  • @jpastor

I choose 
    Dark Red, Gray-25% & Blue.

• @Jadefire you're right. My apologies. I went off points earned. 
    - Level 16 Spellweb- Red-Gray-25%-Blue (Choose any or all 3)...
  • edited December 2021
    @SMPrague

Complete your Spellweb mystery tasks to level up!

:) Invite 3+ cardsmiths to partake in a moshpit.

:) A Mystery Challenge: Create a permanent that costs only colored mana and has activated abilities that cost only colored mana.

:) Submit a card in any non-Jpastor discussion to earn a random non-modal prize.
  • Do the requested colours I earned not apply anymore now that there's no story?
  • Also, I already completed level 16 so I should be 17 now.
  • edited December 2021
    [Deleted]
  • edited December 2021
    @Jadefire
    i'm going off your last request for the colors you requested... these were the live stream requests you earned

The spellweb (i won't make it) for level 17* Choose any or all 4 colors:
    • red
    • gray-25%
    • blue
    • white
  • Ok, I see. The commas weren't clear and I didn't hyphenate. Gray-blue is an available colour, right? That's what I meant, along with a second red.
  • OH - so you request @Jadefire

red
    red
    gray-blue
    white

?
  • edited December 2021
    Yep, that's right.  I'll take all four, thanks.
  • @jpastor
    excuse my ignorance, but what is a moshpit?
  • Volcanic Discovery
    Can I use the dueling armor now?
  • @SMPrague
    Moshpits are 3+ player free-for-alls where only 1 cardsmith wins. When you cash this in, you can invite 3+ cardsmiths to partake.
  • @AboveAndAbout
    You'll need at least one entry in the mystery box challenges (for the current deadline) to activate that prize.
  • edited December 2021
    @Jadefire

Complete the following Spellweb tasks to level up.

:smile: Earn +1 Mystery Box Scor:smile:

:) Complete an adventure. To get started, create a Scout creature card.

:) Complete a challenge in Top Deckcember. Submit that card here as well to complete.

• Mr J. Here is the coloured one:

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/not-solittle-red-riding-hood
    For the third point. Does it work if the discussion was started by me?
    https://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/5879/lovecrafts-tales#latest
    An about the Moshpit...I'm afraid I still don't get it. Should I invite them to this discussion? Should I choose the challenge or does someone else choose it? Should I stop asking silly questions and acting like none of this happened? 
    Soooorryyyy.
  • @SMPrague
    yes to the 3rd point

I'll choose the challenge. You should just invite them here. I'll post the challenge in the proper discussion!
  • edited December 2021
    I got it now!
    So @AboveAndAbout, @ShadowReign Would you do me the honor of granting me this mosh-dance-pit piece?
This discussion has been closed.