Comments

• edited May 2022

...and the winners are...

1. @Jadefire
    2. @Jadefire
    3. @hileandr

• @Corwinnn
    You Yak!

A garden that adds mana and creates creatures.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/garden-of-ekur

A black creature with CMC 9, one line of rules text and flavor text + assuage.

Ukur Riddance Dragon
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/ukur-riddance-dragon

• @jpastor
    @hileandr
    Your mystery box contains:

Does this mean they need to transform back and forth, or is one transform good enough?
  • @hileandr
    back and forth
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a rare Golem that uses old style verbiage in the card text.
    Arcbound Salvager

Another Mystery Box please. :)

Inventory
    • Premium Prize 66 - Legacy Premium: Angelstone (This deadline's winner will receive a premium prize. Activate any time before a deadline ends.)
    • Prize 75 - Shady Deal: Swap a prize in your inventory for 2 random prizes.
    <Still working on the Adventure Journal.>
  • @cadstar369
    Prize 58 [Deferred] @jpastor
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a black multicolored Rune card.
  • Thanks everyone - keep up the good substitute work! I really appreciate everything!

This community rocks!
  • I do desire a box of mysterious qualities
  • @WarriorCatInAhat
    • Raincheck for Prize 99
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature card that destroys lands.
  • Raincheck Prizes

@WarriorCatInAhat
    • Prize 99 - Slice of the Cake Draft: Activate this draft any time so that the next batch I post will be a draft where 1 card will be the inspiration of all mystery challenges, but will be broken down into draft-able mystery challenges.
    @cadstar369
    • Prize 58 - Wanna Play A Game?: Activate this modifier. The next batch I post will be a single elimination game among mystery box participants.

• edited May 2022
    nvm on the deadline arriving.. i forgot i have half the entries lol

• edited May 2022
    A Mystery Challenge: Create 2 cards that transform into each other.

Another box please, good sir!
  • edited May 2022
    @Corwinnn
    An enchantment with descend...

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/scryfall

• @Corwinnn
    Quite happy with this last one. A Legendary hybrid 2/2.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/sporecaster-spider
  • @jpastor ;+1/+1 counters and -1/-1 counters annihilate each other, so that spider doesn’t actually enter with anything on it. 
  • @hileandr
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Goat creature card.
  • @cadstar369
    I don't abide by that rule. If I am wearing two gloves on my left hand and two on my right hand... and I take both right hand gloves off, I still have 2 left hand gloves. Let's start this debate. MTG should overrule their rulings because I said so. :tired_face:
  • @jpastor - I spoke with an unofficial representative for WotC and he thought about what you said... He hasn't stopped laughing to give me his answer yet, but when he does, I'll let you know.
  • edited May 2022
    Mystery Challenge: Create a black multicolored Rune card.
    Rune of Persistence

Making a Shady Deal, trading in [Prize 58 – Wanna Play a Game?].

Another Mystery Box please. :)

Inventory
    • Premium Prize 66 - Legacy Premium: Angelstone (This deadline's winner will receive a premium prize. Activate any time before a deadline ends.)
    • Prize 75 - Shady Deal: Swap a prize in your inventory for 2 random prizes.
    <Still working on the Adventure Journal.>
  • @cadstar369
    Your shady deal gives you:
    • Prize 36 - Herbal Supplements: You may exchange X prizes in your inventory for 2X favorites.
    • Prize 62 - Zombies Attack Zombies GIF by South Park
  • @cadstar369
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a 6/6 creature with a custom icon. 
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a 6/6 creature with a custom icon.
    Bondseeker

Another Mystery Box please.

Inventory
    • Prize 36 - Herbal Supplements: You may exchange X prizes in your inventory for 2X favorites.
    • Prize 62 - Zombies (Event)
    <Adventure Journal WIP>
  • @cadstar369
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an un card that separates cards into piles.
  • edited May 2022
    A Mystery Challenge: Exterminate Zombies!
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/mageflayer

Mage down.  This equipment targets an opposing mage's greatest strengths by restricting their ability to cast spells and taxing their ability to draw cards.

Can I get another mystery box with two challenges?
  • Encounter: A sleek vehicle whizzes past you as you are walking alone at night on the streets of a city. Create 5 cards indicating what happens next.
    Chapter 2: Knowing that the street turns again and heads back the way it came, you cut through the alley next to you to get ahead of the chase.  As you emerge from between the buildings, you can see the first vehicle approaching from the distance.  The second vehicle has caught up to it and is trying to force it off the road and into a stretch of dilapidated storefronts on the opposite side. Create a card that can stop an attacking creature.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/defenders-of-the-crown

A future-proof defender for monarchs in white.

• Hey, I'm back, and I'd like a mystery box please!
  • edited May 2022
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a Goat creature card.

Another, please!
  • @Jadefire
    • Prize 90 - Anonymity Calamity: Activate this moshpit any time. Each player secretly submits their entry to me without publishing. I put the entries on a voting form. Community votes for winner.
    • Prize 97 - Temple Ruins: All mystery boxes the remainder of the deadline will be missing random words. [Activate any time.]
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card named Spelltable.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a fatal card.
    @Hergusbergus
    Welcome back buddy! Your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a white permanent that destroys something.
    @hileandr
    • Prize 82 - Freaky Friday: You and target mystery boxer may trade any unused prizes and incomplete mystery challenges with one another.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a colorless artifact equipment with a multicolored activated ability.
This discussion has been closed.