Set Symbol Supply House

Comments

• The background in the original was an actual checkerboard so I worked with this version  instead (found with image reverse search)

I also generated some set symbols. Ain't much, but it's honest work.

You can save the images by right-clicking and choosing "Save Image As".
  • Oh my these look amazing thank you so much!!!
  • New Capenna symbols?

• Not sure if they work but I got them from the gatherer site. 
    Also, here are the commander ones if anyone needs them:

• these commander symbols look a lot like the Bon Jovi logo
    Bon Jovi Logo Photograph by Neal Johnson  Pixels
  • edited May 2022
    @LyndonF Would it be possible if you could make this into set symbols? Also, if you could remove the flag, that would be great, but I'm not too worried about it.

• edited May 2022
  • edited May 2022
    @LyndonF I love it! Thank you so much.
  • @LyndonF - Thank you for putting these icons together!
  • Hi friends, I'm in search of two symbols that I'd like someone to create if they're up to it!

I need something for Dragons and I need something for flying whales.

Whale - Free animals icons
    Dragon Icon Transparent DragonPNG Images  Vector - FreeIconsPNG
  • can anyone make a set symbol out of this?
  • can anyone make a set symbol out of this? I'm working on a set of pokemon Proxies for an all pokemon Omnath deck
  • edited July 2022
    Hello all! @LyndonF Wondering how possible it would be to get set symbols for two custom sets I'm designing:

A Deathly Hallows symbol.

The "o" from "Halo" as a symbol. 

I've seen so much talent here! Can't wait to see more :)
  • Mightve already been asked for but I can't find it.
    Anyone ever make a JJBA "menacing" Kanji as a set symbol? 
  • @calebcmeis I think it's typically expected that you at least provide a base image for someone to work off of? I could be completely misreading how the thread works tho
  • I think those images will work anyway. They're just the wrong colour
  • @KorandAngels I couldn't find any solid black ones and didn't have access to an image editor that I felt would do a reliable job. If it's my request that you were referring to. 
  • This is the best community effort! Thanks everyone!

If anyone could turn this into set symbols, that would be amazing! Feel free to make the lines thicker/thinner/whatever, it's just the outline of a particular building, haha!

Also wow that's massive.

• (wakes up)
    (gets to work)
    Well, here are some of the requests...

@jpastor

I'm planning on doing something else with the flying whale, so give me a while...

@DrBrainenstein
    The image is a bit tricky -- do you have a larger and/or black and white (NOT grayscale) version of the picture?

@TortexProxies

A larger reference picture would be appreciated. Also, I took a bit of liberty when deciding how the patterns should be colored.

@calebcmeis

The reference images in your case were easy to find since they are popular icons, but it's better for me to have an image to work off of (e.g. the HP one works, but maybe you have a different idea in mind).

@chronobolt

I'm working on the other one. Also the original pictures you provided didn't have a transparent background so I had to find similar ones online.

@ladybuglily

I'll admit the first one is a bit ugly, but you only pick one of the first two for a common so it's not a big deal
  • Holy Carp, @LyndonF ! I cannot thank you enough! Wow! Thank you so so much!
  • Hello world. I'm honestly amazed this is still remotely active. I was wondering if someone could turn this into a set symbol for me with the kind of splatter effect included? Tyia
  • Finishing some orders from before:
    @jpastor

I went for something a bit more fitting for the whales -- hope you like them!

@chronobolt

These were a bit trickier than I thought, but I think they turned out well.
  • @LyndonF
    Thank you so much!
  • Ok so I found a simple enough editor for cropping but I can't figure out how to do the colors. If someone could help with that it'd be much appreciated. Here's the files I've done. The Z from DBZ, the Riot Games logo, and what I'm guessing is a band logo I couldn't find a second time to figure out who it was for.
  • Hey all, new here. im creating a 261 card set themed after the Legend of Zelda game franchise. Would anyone be willing to help me create a custom set symbol? so far, this is the best I can do in photoshop:
    Really I just want the Triforce symbol in each rarity, but I have no idea how to do it. Can someone please help make this for me? Ideally it is 3 separate equilateral triangles forming a larger equilateral triangle. I managed to make it symmetrical but the people on here are CLEARLY more skilled than I.

• @EyesOfOsiris

Here you go!

Hope you like it! It's more common to see a cleaner shape (like the riot logo) being made into a set symbol, so having something that's a bit messy is good variety

@Knight0Light

Here you go!
  • @LyndonF
    I'd like to see you come up with a random design of your own. Would love to see you create something you like the look of just for fun!
  • @LyndonF
    Holy crap! That's perfect! Thank you so much, your time and talent is invaluable to newer members of the community such as myself.
  • @LyndonF

Amazing work, this is based on the original pokemon set symbol and it looks amazing!!

Also, I'm looking to make some Destiny cards as well, does anyone know how to turn this beauty into a set symbol?  
    The outline around the skull isn't necessary.  The main part that is important is the skull and stuff around it. Not sure if it can be translate into a set symbol, but I'd love to see someone try!!
  • edited February 2023
    hi, i'm new here, i don't know how it works, but I need help about a custom set symbols of my magic custom set. I am not an artist, even with pc I am the worst... so I need a good boy that create for me a custom symbols, I can show a similar symbols like I want it. Sorry for my english :(
    I am a writer, and now I want to create a set about my book, but I really want it all customize, the last thing that I miss is the symbol.
    thank you