Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• @jpastor
    Wow, I was way off! (Though I did get Ellisence at 3)
  • @KorandAngels
    would you like another?
  • Here's my card for "Create a spell that has only one sentence of oracle text". I wanted to try and create a spin on Diabolic Edict that actually fixed the core issues of token sacrifice, so here's this.

I'd like another mystery box, please.
  • @Potato13
    Your mystery box contains:
  • Any Mystery Boxes leftover that I can snag? (Still waiting on one from this post: https://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/comment/223995/#Comment_223995)
  • @cadstar369
    OOPS
    Here you go
    • Prize 47 - Improvised Advisements: Solo Challenge, Duel, Mode, Modifier - Mystery Challenges are hand crafted for each cardsmith.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a deadly insect creature card.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a red card that searches your library for more than one card.
  • Prize 3 - A Glyph: Cash this in any time to create your own prize to be added to the prize list in place of this prize.
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a carnivorous Dinosaur creature card.

Glyph -
    Reroll: Cash this in to replace one of your mystery challenges with a new one.

• @Hergusbergus
    a gentle reminder that your moshpit still needs your entry!
  • @cadstar369
    a gentle reminder that you still have a duel to finish - rougarou - i think - unless I missed that entry. which is possible, given the status of my life lately haha
  • edited June 2022
  • ...and the deadline has arrived...

• ...and the winners are...
    1. @hileandr
    2. @ShadowReign
    3. @Potato13
  • Rank Name Entries Prizes Duels Moshpit Deadline Legacy Score
    1 cadstar369 18 9 1-0 0 17 0 4
    2 Jadefire 17 9 0-1 0 13 0 3
    3 hileandr 14 7 0-0 0 12 0 3
    4 jpastor 9 2 0-0 0 8 0 1
    5 CrimsonFox 9 5 0-0 0 6 0 1
    6 Potato13 7 4 0-0 0 7 0 0
    7 ouijaninja 4 4 0-0 0 3 0 0
    8 ShadowReign 2 1 0-0 0 3 0 0
    9 Hergusbergus 3 2 0-0 0 0 0 0
    10 AboveAndAbout 2 1 0-0 0 0 0 0
    11 Ashdust 1 1 0-0 0 0 0 0
    12 LyndonF 1 1 0-0 0 0 0 0
    13 Overlass 1 0 0-0 0 0 0 0
    14 Ranshi 1 0 0-0 0 0 0 0
    15 KorandAngels 1 0 0-0 0 0 0 0
    16 WarriorCatInAHat 0 1 0-0 0 0 0 0
  • How's my dungeon coming along, @jpastor? No rush or anything, just want to know that it's not forgotten :smile:
  • @CrimsonFox
    I'll convert it into visuals now!
  • edited June 2022
    👍
  • @CrimsonFox
    You are on a mission to slay Dragons that guard the treasure-filled Castle of the Dragon King.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/user/jpastor/sets/66623

1. Choose your path.
    2. To defeat a dragon, create any card that represents how you defeated that particular dragon.
    3. As you defeat dragons and navigate the dungeon, you'll discover the prizes the dragons were guarding. ( ? )
    Good luck!

• @jpastor
    I forgot to ask for another box!
  • @hileandr
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a 6-mana Golgari-colored Sorcery spell.
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a deadly insect creature card.
    Mystery Challenge: Create a red card that searches your library for more than one card.
    Duel Challenge: Create a creature [...] that's [...] rougarou.
    Kodoku-MushiSunset Summons
    Rougarou

Another Mystery Box please.

Inventory
    • Premium Prize 66 - Legacy Premium: Angelstone (This deadline's winner will receive a premium prize. Activate any time before a deadline ends.)
    • Prize 36 - Herbal Supplements: You may exchange X prizes in your inventory for 2X favorites.
    • Prize 62 - Zombies (Event)
    • Prize 52 - Quest Journal (Gambit, Duel, Moshpit, Draft - Go on your own adventure of 3-5 cards, equipped with a short story along with it. 2-3 sentences per card.) [Activate any time.]
    • Premium Prize 38 - Deathstone: Any nonpremium Volume 1 prize.
    • Prize 47 - Improvised Advisements: Solo Challenge, Duel, Mode, Modifier - Mystery Challenges are hand crafted for each cardsmith.
  • https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/drown-the-dragon

I'll head into the Windy Staircase heading towards the Trap Door
  • edited June 2022
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a decree.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/decreed-culling

Can I get another mystery box with three challenges?

• A Mystery Challenge: Create a non-green creature with mana value 1 that can generate mana.

I'll take another Mystery Box please.
  • How did I get on the leaderboard? I have used one (1) box in the past year. 
  • @jpastor , here's my falcon / falconer creature card. It was fun working with alchemy mechanics, as much as I despise the format. The conjure and seek mechanic work excellently to create a white card that filters draws, and yet doesn't provide true card advantage.

I'd like another mystery box, and I'd also like to see what unused items I have currently. 
  • @Potato13
    I don't keep a running inventory for every cardsmith, but we could certainly browse for those items.
  • Hi friends, please comment below which of these two ideas sparks your interest more. Perhaps both or neither.

• One vote for Mystery Box Saga! 😆
This discussion has been closed.