Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• ...and my winners of the 300 page deadline are...

1. @cadstar369
    2. @stijnhommes
    3. @stijnhommes
    4. @cadstar369
    5. @cadstar369

• Hoorah! Some points. But I do wonder what other card of mine won. You mentioned 5 winners, but only 4 cards.
  • This is late, but here.

I used blue artifact frame 'cause theres no blue eldrazi frame.
    Can i have another box
  • @The_333_
    Your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 1 - The Icon Trophy: The winner of this deadline gets the mystery box avatar.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a silver-bordered, monocolored artifact card.
  • edited September 2022
    This cards a little jammed, sorry

Its names is meant to be 
    Explosioners "wings"
  • edited September 2022
    Mystery Challenge: Create a card with Sun in its name.
    Mystery Challenge: Create a Legendary flying monoblue creature with CMC 6 or 7.
    Cleansing SunlightArrans Cryptic Archivist

Activating the Snake modifier.
    Choosing Scratchie for my Legacy prize with numbers [07,11,30,31,38,48,67,75,83,97].
    Cracking the Chocolate Bar to trade my Herbal Supplements for a new discovery.
    Activating Blockbuster, choosing Changgwi (Ahn Ye Eun). [Music Video] [Lyric Video] [Spotify]

One Mystery Box please! :D

Inventory
    • Prize 36 - Herbal Supplements: You may exchange X prizes in your inventory for 2X favorites.
    • Prize 52 - Quest Journal (Gambit, Duel, Moshpit, Draft - Go on your own adventure of 3-5 cards, equipped with a short story along with it. 2-3 sentences per card.) [Activate any time.]
    • Prize 70 - Snake: Activating this modifier turns the remainder of the deadline into story building, where each cardsmith's mystery box entry will include a 1-2 sentence continuation of a shared story.
    • Prize 40 - Rain Check Tournament: A deadline of 32 entries and rain check prizes, followed by single elimination brackets with the entries. Activate any time.
    • Prize 65 - A friendly game of...: Challenge jpastor to your choice of a checkers, chess, or scrabble game on a free app. If you win the match, you get the mystery box avatar and a newly discovered prize.
    • Prize 60 - Scribing Device: Activate this to drastically change the judging criteria for the deadline.
    • Prize 91 - Futuresight: The next batch will be duels/moshpits. (Activate when requesting.)
    • Premium Prize 96 - Blog Mention (Yup, a blurb in the monthly blog about you. Activate any time.)
    • Prize 50 - Copycat: You may submit a card for any mystery challenge on this page instead of a card for the mystery challenge in your box.
    • Prize 63 - Legacy Prizes [Choosing Scratchie]
    • Blockbuster - Prize 27: We exchange songs or movies and each make a card for the other. Yours are added to lists.
    • Prize 83 - Chocolate Bar: You may swap a prize in your inventory for a new discovery.
    • Prize 12 - Corwinnn's Cache: Solo, Duel, Moshpit, Draft - Squirreltopia!
  • Can i have a box please
  • A Mystery Challenge: Create an Aura that has its mana cost appear as part of an activated or triggered ability:
    Higher Being
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/higher-being-1?list=user

Prize 15 - Threes: Would like to activate this with @Globert-the-Martian and @cadstar369 if yall wouldn't mind!

Another box please!
  • edited September 2022
    @12SidedGuy I’m up for that. 🙂
  • Hi @jpastor
    My apologies.
    I utterly missed your post directed at me on the previous page.

I'll pick the Dinner Role.
    Dinner Role: Modifier - Mystery Challenges will be your role in a quick little sidestory plot.

I'm still interested to know which other card of mine was in the top 5 on the previous deadline, since only one of them was posted.

Here is my submission for the challenge in my box.
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with "Thelon" in its name.

Thelon, Druid of Sarpadia

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/thelon-druid-of-sarpadia

Can I have a new box, please?

Inventory:
    Prize 3 - Glyph of Hileandr (Reroll): Cash this in any time to replace one of your mystery challenges with a new one.
    Prize 82 - Freaky Friday: You and target mystery boxer may trade any unused prizes and incomplete mystery challenges with one another.
    Premium Prize 8 - Wonderbar: Swap a prize in your inventory with a newly created prize of your choice. (You create the prize, but it must first be approved by me.)
    Premium Prize 86 - All-in Bundle: You will get X prizes of choice, where X is the number of deadline points you earn this deadline.
    Prize 87 - Silver Key: Guarantees a new discovery in the box it's used to open.
    Prize 77 - Legacy Negotiation Prize: Chosen Mood Rings - Dinner Role
  • Hi @stijnhommes
    I don't remember
  • Prompt: Create a spell with provoke.

• ***@cadstar369

Snake Modifier - All entries are a 1-2 sentence story bit continuation of the entry given in the mystery challenge.

✔️Activating the Snake modifier.⬆️
    ✔️Choosing Scratchie for my Legacy prize with numbers [07,11,30,31,38,48,67,75,83,97]. Prize 48 - Glyph of Cadstar: Magic Mirror (Activate this to get a copy of the first prize another cardsmith earns from opening a Mystery Box.)
    ✔️Cracking the Chocolate Bar to trade my Herbal Supplements for a new discovery. Prize 59 - Wits & Wagers: Create a moshpit of 3 cardsmiths other than yourself and bet as much of your inventory as you'd like on a winner. If they win, you double your bet prizes. You duel the winner. If they win the duel, your forfeit your earnings to them.
    ✔️Activating Blockbuster, choosing Changgwi (Ahn Ye Eun). [Music Video] [Lyric Video] [Spotify]  Working on it. Here's yours: Verona (Muse) [Spotify] [Music Video] [Lyric Video]

✔️Prize 15 - Threes: @12SidedGuy would like to activate with @Globert-the-Martian and @cadstar369 if yall wouldn't mind! To play threes, submit a card for this challenge. Create a half card. Like Spring // Mind... but only Spring or only Mind. We'll create the second half later.

@cadstar369
    • A Mystery Challenge:  Create a monowhite Angel.

@The_333_

• Prize 94 - Missing Link: The winning cards this deadline receive explanations why. [Activate any time.]
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Human Scout with toughness 2.

@12SidedGuy

• Premium Prize 13 - Mystery Crate: You gain prestige benefits for one whole deadline. Activate this any time. (Ability to fulfill requested mystery boxes, explanations how, plus ability to request multiple challenges per box for yourself.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare sorcery that plays with artifact cards.

@stijnhommes
    • A Mystery Challenge:  Create a one-drop instant that allows you to choose a mode.
  • Snake Modifier Reminder - Will Start Next Request

• edited September 2022
    *Soldier from tf2 voice*
    Here ya are maggots!  A maggot for ya!
    Massive Maggot

Jests aside, toss me another boxxo pls UwU @cadstar369 @jpastor
  • So, what am I supposed to be doing with the dungeon I entered? Or should I just ask for another box?
  • @Potato13
    First, you'll want to choose Dueler or Thief. You won't have any clue what either role does until you begin but know that Thief earns you more prizes of choice in smaller quantities, while Dueler earns you more prizes, but at random.
  • edited September 2022
    Mystery Challenge: Create a monowhite Angel.
    Blockbuster Challenge: Verona (Muse)
    Sunflower SeraphForbidden Bliss

Another Mystery Box please! :)

Inventory
    • Prize 52 - Quest Journal (Gambit, Duel, Moshpit, Draft - Go on your own adventure of 3-5 cards, equipped with a short story along with it. 2-3 sentences per card.) [Activate any time.]
    • Prize 40 - Rain Check Tournament: A deadline of 32 entries and rain check prizes, followed by single elimination brackets with the entries. Activate any time.
    • Prize 65 - A friendly game of...: Challenge jpastor to your choice of a checkers, chess, or scrabble game on a free app. If you win the match, you get the mystery box avatar and a newly discovered prize.
    • Prize 60 - Scribing Device: Activate this to drastically change the judging criteria for the deadline.
    • Prize 91 - Futuresight: The next batch will be duels/moshpits. (Activate when requesting.)
    • Premium Prize 96 - Blog Mention (Yup, a blurb in the monthly blog about you. Activate any time.)
    • Prize 50 - Copycat: You may submit a card for any mystery challenge on this page instead of a card for the mystery challenge in your box.
    • Prize 12 - Corwinnn's Cache: Solo, Duel, Moshpit, Draft - Squirreltopia!
    • Prize 48 - Glyph of Cadstar: Magic Mirror (Activate this to get a copy of the first prize another cardsmith earns from opening a Mystery Box.)
    • Prize 59 - Wits & Wagers: Create a moshpit of 3 cardsmiths other than yourself and bet as much of your inventory as you'd like on a winner. If they win, you double your bet prizes. You duel the winner. If they win the duel, you forfeit your earnings to them.
  • Here is my latest card for the challenge "Create a one-drop instant that allows you to choose a mode".

Can I please have another box?
    Also, what is the next step for the Legacy Negotiation Prize?

Inventory:
    Prize 3 - Glyph of Hileandr (Reroll): Cash this in any time to replace one of your mystery challenges with a new one.
    Prize 82 - Freaky Friday: You and target mystery boxer may trade any unused prizes and incomplete mystery challenges with one another.
    Premium Prize 8 - Wonderbar: Swap a prize in your inventory with a newly created prize of your choice. (You create the prize, but it must first be approved by me.)
    Premium Prize 86 - All-in Bundle: You will get X prizes of choice, where X is the number of deadline points you earn this deadline.
    Prize 87 - Silver Key: Guarantees a new discovery in the box it's used to open.
    Prize 77 - Legacy Negotiation Prize: Chosen Mood Rings - Dinner Role
  • @jpastor , I choose thief.
  • Snake Modifier *Active*

@DrakeGladis
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create any card and post a 1-2 sentence continuation of the story. 
    The story so far has only just begun...

On a cold, full moon night in the eastern cemetery, the dead began to wake. As the moon rose, the alive began to howl with excitement...

@cadstar369 and @stijnhommes
    Please standby for your mystery box.
  • Working on this but it's hard to find good art.

• @DrakeGladis
    I felt that, that's why I create my own art instead.
  • @jpastor
    I hope I am not late...

Hit me a mystery box.
  • @jpastor
    Ready and standing by for my box :smile:
  • Grand Hunt
    The ruins of the village was home to about 2 dozen survivors of the zombie apocalypse, driven mad with hatred for the undead.  They preyed on them now as zombies would prey on normal humans, and they thirsted for this next hunt.

@jpastor @cadstar369 one story continuation and one card.  Sorry it took so long; art's a pain to find and the internet went down monday.  Did this earlier than normal so that it can be passed on as quick as possible, and I require a NEW BOXXO
  • @cadstar369
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create any card and continue the story with 1 or 2 sentences.
    Snake Modifier *Active*

On a cold, full moon night in the eastern cemetery, the dead began to wake. As the moon rose, the alive began to howl with excitement...

Grand Hunt
    The ruins of the village were home to about 2 dozen survivors of the zombie apocalypse, driven mad with hatred for the undead.  They preyed on them now as zombies would prey on normal humans, and they thirsted for this next hunt...
  • @Potato13
    Okay - great! Thief it is. Next, please submit a card for the following challenge!
    A Mystery Challenge: The dungeon you explore is an enchanted land. Create an Enchant Land Aura card.
This discussion has been closed.