Updates

What are some updates you'd like to see on mtgcardsmith??
Post your ideas here.

Comments

• I for one would like to see a thing under make a card specifically for making double-sided cards.
  • @creeper333_ Dual-face cards are somewhere on the radar for upcoming features. The site redesign will probably come next followed by continued feature improvements.
  • I am really waiting for fusion mana borders. Oh yeah, and I really want RtR set symbols to become standard (or for everyone to be able to use them.)
  • Searching players collections by creature type and by keywords. At least adding artifacts to the search parameters.
  • @Creeper333_ - Want to see what they're working on right now? Here's a hint... it's been on the front page for a while now, right in plain sight!

https://mtgcardsmith.com/store/
  • I want marks for RTR, and custom marks and icons. I hate having to use one of the normal set icons as a custom set icon.
  • edited May 2016
    • Watermarks
    • Double-faced cards
    • MORE SET SYMBOLS
    • 13-20 mana symbols
    • M15 Planeswalker Border
    • Planeshift card option
    • Future Sight card option
    • Save Password option
    • MTGCardsmith Exclusive commenting (Rather than Disqus)
    • Custom text on the bottom
    • Fusion mana borders
    • Standard card full art option
    • Double faced card representer
    • Snow mana symbol
    • Special character option
    More mana symbols
  • @GodFerretGaming - I notice you didn't mention anything about additional mana symbols
    XD
    I just got back from looking at a Patreon update from MTGCardsmith, and the work they've been putting in so far looks amazing!

A lot of these things people are suggesting are totally attainable, but it might be a ways off if they don't find the means to hire a designer who can implement all of them.

We're currently $10 a month away from the next goal, which is double crack-a-packs... but on a bigger note, we're only $60 a month away from our big goal of hiring a designer! If we can somehow reach that goal, they can add a large amount of the things we've been yearning for!!
  • @Corwinn that's surprisingly close!
  • We also need
    Schemes
    Devoid frames (I hate Eldrazi who look like they're artifacts.)
    4-ability planeswalkers

• Did you also know, they've added a $300 goal? If enough people support the site to get us to $300 a month, they will remove all those annoying ads!
  • KILL THE ADS
  • DEATH TO THE ADS!
  • NO MORE LA QUINTA!!
  • Kill izikhangiso
    殺死廣告
    Убийте рекламите
    विज्ञापन को मार डालो

Google translate is boss
  • In order:
    Zulu
    Chinese
    Bulgarian
    Hindi
    (I think. I love google translate.)

Die Crambola
  • If you don't want ads, get a premium account and ad-block guilt free.
  • edited May 2016
    I do have premium, but once I forgot to log in and got a taste of the evil caramel that is Crambola.
This discussion has been closed.