• edited March 2017
  • edited March 2017
  • edited March 2017
  • @Monty
    can you give us link to cards?
  • Dream and Vasan:
  • @Tomigon done and done, been a while since I've touched html
  • I have updated my entry.
    I wasn't happy with my old version of this card, so I decided to redo it. Since raw card draw is generally a blue thing, I decided to make this a U/G creature instead. I also removed the additional cost to activate conduit, mainly because I thought you were exiling it from your hand and not the stack. Now, you have two options for this card:

Make a 2/2 that draws you a card when it dies,
    Give a creature +3/+3 until end of turn and draw a card.

I might actually add this to my Real-cards only cube I like this so much XD. Or maybe I will have to build a cube with real AND Krampiszman cards... Hmmmm....
    I put hack on a creature. I mean, technichally you can, so I thought I would take a stab at it.
  • Imagine with me for a second. You are charging at your enemy through the woods. You almost reach your destination but then WHAM! An Atrociraptor jumps out of a tree and eats you. You didn't even have time to react. This is what my card represents.
  • @Monty
    Thanks and welcome back!

third entry: Fracture
  • Okay, one extra day for @Monty! Just in case he want's to enter more!
  • edited March 2017
    EDIT: I changed Counterflux so it always only moves one counter.
  • One last entry :)
  • edited March 2017
    Quick Riches N:
  • Fracture N and Conduit N:
  • edited March 2017
    @sanjaya666
    That's a triggered ability. A static ability applies constantly while any conditions are met!

A simpler example would be "Creatures you control have haste."
  • edited March 2017
    Also the ability quick riches needs some minor re-formatting!

Quick Riches N ({t}: Add {N} to your mana pool. Activate this ability only if your mana pool is empty. If another source you control would add mana to your mana pool, empty this mana from your mana pool.)

This empties the mana before it can be used with the other mana. For existing entries just imagine that they're formatted as mentioned!

Another thing is that mana abilities are before the stack so someone could still seemingly use it if the trigger happens before the {N} mana is added to your mana pool. (Still working on a fix to this and other issues!)

• @modnation675
    Technically it should also have:
    Quick Riches N ({t}: Add {N} to your mana pool. Activate this ability only if your mana pool is empty. If another source you control would add mana to your mana pool, empty this mana from your mana pool.)
  • That's just what I was thinking of! For some reason I didn't realize the wording though.

I'll edit the prior post, thank you so much for the help!
  • Are we still allowed to enter cards?:D
  • @koover
    I don't believe so. Sorry about that!
  • @koover - Yes... I'm slacking!
This discussion has been closed.